Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Olympiccovenrpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

; IF I DIE YOUNG --
Jane Rinaldi
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 05:27 PM

Little Sadist
Group Icon

Group: Twitter
Member No.: 23

So I thought since I am a mod, and even though I've been in the OC for about 2 years now, I figured it was time to properly introduce myself. Or maybe I'm just following Gillian's lead. Either way, I'm doing it.

So, hi! On the internet you'll know me as Fae. I'm 20 years old and a freshman in college working on my English degree. Some of my hobbies include photography, writing fiction, roleplaying (obviously), singing, dancing, and sometimes a little bit of drawing. Oh! I also love making graphcis - especially forum graphics.

As a mod, I'm pretty much a jack-of-all-trades. I update things that need to be updated, I approve or deny applications, I fix the layout, do some of it not all the coding involved, and make most of the graphics you see on the site.

And now for a few faves!

Music: Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Britney Spears, The Band Perry, 4Minute, SNSD, B2ST, SHINee, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Within Temptation, Three Days Grace, The Civil Wars, A Fine Frenzy, Florence + The Machine, Paramore... well, I like a lot of music, okay? :p

Movies: Letters to Juliet, The Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pretty much every Tim Burton film, Harry Potter, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Easy A, Opposite Day, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The Lovely Bones, Inception, all Disney/Pixar movies and pretty much all Johnny Depp movies.

TV shows: Doctor Who, Gossip Girl, Sherlock, Misfits, Game of Thrones, Glee.

Books: I won't bother listing them because I have too many I like, but my favourite genres tend to lean towards the supernatural or dystopian books.

Celebs: Taylor Swift, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Dianna Agron, Karen Gillan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Darren Criss, Emma Stone, Emma Watson and Tom Felton.

And well... I suppose that's pretty much it. xD I'm a big nerd. That's basically all you need to know.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS   ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4317 seconds | Archive
skinned by callie of caution & atf.