Skin Reafix designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ohu Soldiers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you aren't a member I'm afriad some things may be unable for you to access, so why not visit the "Guests" Forum or join us here?

Name:   Password:

The Silverlit Pack, OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS!!
Wolfgang
  Posted: Jun 17 2010, 07:50 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 1

I am making a pack, the pack rules are:

1. We are only allowed 1 pack member per account/person. SO MAKE IT COUNT!!

2. Your dog/wolf must be based heavily on yourself. (Gender, personality ectů)

3. Your dog (or wolf) must have either a similar name to you, or mean something to do with you in a different language).

This pack is non related to any other pack, they bare a strange resemblance to humans and are an unusual size, compared to other dogs or wolves.

-Darcia and Makoto have had pups.-

(If you are accepted into our pack please put your rank and our pack into your sig. E.g: ~Scout of the Silverlit Pack!)

Pack stats: OPEN!

Pack name: Silverlit Pack.

Alpha Male: Makoto.
Alpha Female: Darcia.

Betas:
Elders:

Members/Gammas:
-------
-Shaman: Fai.
-Healers: Kesia.
-Hunters:
-Warriors/Fighters:
-Patrollers: Aoi.
-Scouts: Derron. (Darcia's one other pack member, we have to have at least one scout, he's technicly a black wolf, the size of a Hyeana, with yellow eyes).

Pups(If any):
Omegas: Viktor.
Loners who joined the pack: Night Shadow.
Kicked from pack:

Den: "A large cave, with a pool of water at the back of it, just behind a large rock which Darcia and Makoto like to sleep on. The cave is very cool during the summer and the right heat in the winter, it is very big."

Over all Members: Darcia, Makoto, Kesia, Fai, Viktor, Aoi, Night Shadow

This post has been edited by Wolfgang on Jul 19 2010, 08:11 PM
Neko Samurai
Posted: Jun 17 2010, 08:16 PM

Newcomer

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

I am a lone wolf that would like to join the pack as the shaman, as Kai was a loner wolf so long he knows wha herbs can make good medicians
Wolfgang
Posted: Jun 17 2010, 08:25 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Neko Samurai @ Jun 17 2010, 08:16 PM)
I am a lone wolf that would like to join the pack as the shaman, as Fai was a loner wolf so long he knows wha herbs can make good medicians

Welcome to the Silverlit pack Fai smile.gif

This post has been edited by Wolfgang on Jul 14 2010, 09:03 PM
Qarbles
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 07:41 PM

Akitawolf
Group Icon

Group: Admins
Member No.: 4

(Doing it from my point of view XD)

The name's Viktor, A bit of a smart-arse for a wolf. And, who care's if my name sounds like a males? I'm a female, so there. A names a name.
I might be young, but do I have to be the Omega?
Yes?
Great, I might as well be evil and all. But I cant *Whines*
Wolfgang
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 07:51 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qarbles @ Jun 18 2010, 07:41 PM)
(Doing it from my point of view XD)

The name's Viktor, A bit of a smart-arse for a wolf. And, who care's if my name sounds like a males? I'm a female, so there. A names a name.
I might be young, but do I have to be the Omega?
Yes?
Great, I might as well be evil and all. But I cant *Whines*

You can be the Omega if you wish.

But we do have other ranks up for grabs, such as; Gammas, Hunters, Patrollers, Warriors/Fighters, Scouts or Betas.
Qarbles
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 08:07 PM

Akitawolf
Group Icon

Group: Admins
Member No.: 4

I shall be Omega! Because....I...want too XD Also I kinda suit a low rank, because I am kinda Low ranked in life.....In social status, anyway.
Wolfgang
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 08:10 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qarbles @ Jun 18 2010, 08:07 PM)
I shall be Omega! Becuase....I...want too XD

Done! smile.gif
megasniffles
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 09:11 PM

Friend

Member No.: 9

Can i please join with Aoi i really don't mind what rank i get, but i would like to be a patroler or healer as i like medicine and running.
Wolfgang
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 10:28 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (megasniffles @ Jun 25 2010, 09:11 PM)
Can i please join with Aoi i really don't mind what rank i get, but i would like to be a patroler or healer as i like medicine and running.

Welcome to The Silverlit Pack! happy.gif
padan Fain
Posted: Jul 18 2010, 08:58 PM

Assassin
Group Icon

Group: Second In Command
Member No.: 15

name : Night Shadow
eye colour: ocean blue
fur colour:all Black
Markings:has white marking around his rump, like white parts around his buttocks, and has a white tip on his long furry black tail.
personality:he is quite Sadistic, when he wanders around in the dark night, looking for wicktims that he can spank, for his pleasure, as he must do so, or he gets quite mad, but afterwards he becomes quite sad of his deed, as he tries not to bow under his inner demon, but he has done so still, and he likes it to while he is doing it, as he gets an orgasm by doing it, but then afterward he sees what he has done, and his old self awakens, and he is quite sad, that he cant come out of his sadistic desire.
History:he was one of those, who was born when the parents still had the legal right to spank their puppies, if they dident behave, and he is one of those victimes, and now he cant get his mind from it, as he wants to spank himself, and he cant help it eighter, as he has a strong will to do so, as to avange the deed done towards him, as he wanders the night,andhe cant do it against his own blood eighter.

um if its possible, i want to come in as a loner, and be found by the pack. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Wolfgang on Jul 19 2010, 08:07 PM
Wolfgang
Posted: Jul 19 2010, 08:08 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (padan Fain @ Jul 18 2010, 08:58 PM)
name : Night Shadow
eye colour: ocean blue
fur colour:all Black
Markings:has white marking around his rump, like white parts around his buttocks, and has a white tip on his long furry black tail.
personality:he is quite Sadistic, when he wanders around in the dark night, looking for wicktims that he can spank, for his pleasure, as he must do so, or he gets quite mad, but afterwards he becomes quite sad of his deed, as he tries not to bow under his inner demon, but he has done so still, and he likes it to while he is doing it, as he gets an orgasm by doing it, but then afterward he sees what he has done, and his old self awakens, and he is quite sad, that he cant come out of his sadistic desire.
History:he was one of those, who was born when the parents still had the legal right to spank their puppies, if they dident behave, and he is one of those victimes, and now he cant get his mind from it, as he wants to spank himself, and he cant help it eighter, as he has a strong will to do so, as to avange the deed done towards him, as he wanders the night,andhe cant do it against his own blood eighter.

um if its possible, i want to come in as a loner, and be found by the pack. smile.gif

Lolz Kinky wolf has been approved XD
The Bored One
Posted: Aug 23 2010, 08:48 PM

Shut me up.

Member No.: 16

hmm id like to join as a come and goer (like i stay with pack usually then wander off for a bit)

name: Lakisha
eyes: A bright green
color: a dark tan, white chest and belly along with striped tail, white paws
sex: Female
personalitly: flirty, shy and talkitive to friends. she is small for a wolf
story: doesnt remember anything, but wanders around for somewhere to stay safe
Wolfgang
Posted: Aug 23 2010, 08:52 PM

Wolfgang-Sama.
Group Icon

QUOTE (The Bored One @ Aug 23 2010, 08:48 PM)
hmm id like to join as a come and goer (like i stay with pack usually then wander off for a bit)

name: Lakisha
eyes: A bright green
color: a dark tan, white chest and belly along with striped tail
sex: Female
personalitly: flirty, shy and talkitive to friends. she is small for a wolf
story: doesnt remember anything, but wanders around for somewhere to stay safe

Ok, she has been approved
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5571 seconds | Archive
Ginga Series (C) Yoshihiro Takahashi. Board design (C) WTH- 2010 / Lev 2011