Welcome
Welcome to Nightside of Eden. A Supernatural Creatures site based in Seattle Washington. There is no "real" plot to the site. Just a generic overview to set the scene for the site. We do have a word count of 400 and ask that you leave all OOC drama elsewhere. We want this to be a fun, friendly, drama-free place for us to play and have a good time. IC drama is encouraged, just keep it ic please!

Thinking about joining?
Make sure to take a look at the rules first! When registering make sure that you sign up with your character's name in proper caps!

Navigation

Staff
Tish
Contact - AIM: MidnightxxxTish
Beej
Contact - AIM: beejy1991

Time & Date
It is September 2011
You don't have to use exact dates and times, this is just for reference!

Moon Phase!
(Click to View!)

Chat Box
If you click the profile button on the bottom you can register your name!

spotlights
Spotlights are randomly picked each month by the staff, to be a candidate you simply have to be accepted and active on the site. If you're picked you'll get a PM the month before with a list of questions. Pick 5 of them and answer them in character for others to get to know your character!

Credits
Skin Credits
eliza @ shadowplay. & REVO @ RPG-D.
Their skins were both used in the creation of this one, as well as the inspiration for the colors.
Sidebar Code
REVO @ RPG-D.
Toggle Code from Paperfailsnail15
Graphics
Tish (unless otherwise credited) Seattle Vector @ Jeremy Suess
Plot, Canons & Site Info
Tish (unless otherwise credited)
Characters
Each character is credited to their player.
Other
Anything else will be credited accordingly. If you see something here that's yours and would like credit please let Tish know so she can credit you! Stealing is not okay!

The following errors were found:
The board administrator requires all members to log in

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.
If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

I've forgotten my password! Click here!

Please enter your details below to log in
Please enter your name
Please enter your password
Options
Remember me?
If enabled, you will be automatically logged in again when you visit.
This is not recommended for shared computers.
Yes
No
Privacy, do you want to appear on the active users list? Don't add me to the active users list

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0690 seconds | Archive

skinned by eliza of SHADOWPLAY, CAUTION, ATF and RCR