Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Dragonball Neo Elite AFStadium. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Opened NEW DragonballNEA Youtube page with
rarities!!! See another new animation on the left! -> Go there - link to youtube page
TESTING QUICKLIST

<

Vegeta,s suicide, gs final
pgvfan714
  Posted: Nov 21 2007, 07:12 PM

Unregistered

For some of you this may sound new but for those who have seen PGV, s dragonballgs on youtube wat do you guy,s think about vegetas suicide do you think it was good, horible wat do you guys think do you guy,s think it,s a good ending for dbgs? happy.gif
Cro_Bukar
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 09:04 AM

Unregistered

No it isn't... Vegeta has his pride he'd never kill himself over that freakin' clown KAKAROT!!! It was a horrible way to end a series. In fact I loathe that ending, as I said Vegeta has his pride and he'd never take the easy way out he's never taken the easy way out of things! it's blasphemis!! I say it's non-cannon.. it sucked, the music was cool thou! biggrin.gif
Prince GAS Vegeta
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 06:38 PM

Administrator of NEW ERA
Group Icon

Group: N.E.A. Admin
Member No.: 1

I will give good reasons to end him that way, it is the ending ofthe last chapter, chapter 4, so since I'm finishing chapter 3 you'll understand better the situation soon. ahsisi0rp.gif

--------------------
Send Private MessageE-mailSee the website of this user! MSN
pgvfan714
  Posted: Nov 26 2007, 07:29 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Prince GAS Vegeta @ Nov 24 2007, 06:38 AM)
I will give good reasons to end him that way, it is the ending ofthe last chapter, chapter 4, so since I'm finishing chapter 3 you'll understand better the situation soon. ahsisi0rp.gif

I thoght that you were making 6 chapters it says on your page. Baby returms,return 2 planet namec,uubs nightmare,and evil porunga saga,also one special caled how trunks got his z sword.
Prince GAS Vegeta
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 05:24 AM

Administrator of NEW ERA
Group Icon

QUOTE (pgvfan714 @ Nov 25 2007, 07:29 PM)
I will give good reasons to end him that way, it is the ending ofthe last chapter, chapter 4, so since I'm finishing chapter 3 you'll understand better the situation soon.  ahsisi0rp.gif

I thoght that you were making 6 chapters it says on your page. Baby returms,return 2 planet namec,uubs nightmare,and evil porunga saga,also one special caled how trunks got his z sword.

Yes, there were some organization changes in the chapters and some parts that are not so useful will be cut.

Baby returms,return to planet namec and uubs nightmare are being merged in chapter 3, while evil porunga saga is chapter 4 and it is the end.

The sword special comes indeed now (a bit more of patience) and I don't count it as a chapter. icon_ok.gif

--------------------
pgvfan714
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 12:22 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Prince GAS Vegeta @ Nov 26 2007, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE (pgvfan714 @ Nov 25 2007, 07:29 PM)
I will give good reasons to end him that way, it is the ending ofthe last chapter, chapter 4, so since I'm finishing chapter 3 you'll understand better the situation soon.  ahsisi0rp.gif

Yes, there were some organization changes in the chapters and some parts that are not so useful will be cut.

Baby returms,return to planet namec and uubs nightmare are being merged in chapter 3, while evil porunga saga is chapter 4 and it is the end.

The sword special comes indeed now (a bit more of patience) and I don't count it as a chapter. icon_ok.gif

oh ok
momoster69
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 09:56 AM

Unregistered

u should of made him self sacrifice and than he can get to heaven the easy way
konio
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:05 PM

False Super Saiyan
Group Icon

Group: False Super Saiyan
Member No.: 801

QUOTE (Prince GAS Vegeta @ Nov 27 2007, 05:24 AM)

Again???? What is baby, immortal??? He had beed destroyed when Goku sent him with his attack at the surface of the sun.... And goku said that baby' s energy signal disappeared so he died.... how he will be alive again????

icon_ssj.gif supersayan2.gif cool2.gif
Send Private MessageE-mail
coffee
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:42 PM

Super Saiyan 2nd Grade
Group Icon

Group: Super Saiyan 2nd Grade
Member No.: 822

QUOTE (konio @ Jul 29 2008, 10:05 PM)

The sword special comes indeed now (a bit more of patience) and I don't count it as a chapter.  icon_ok.gif

Again???? What is baby, immortal??? He had beed destroyed when Goku sent him with his attack at the surface of the sun.... And goku said that baby' s energy signal disappeared so he died.... how he will be alive again????

maybe when baby was destroyed he wasnt really,he ejected out of his ship quick tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Call me coffee!
Because its a random and original name tongue.gif!!!
Send Private MessageE-mailMSN
SSJ4Bardock
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 11:01 PM

Super Saiyan 4

Group: Exiled
Member No.: 561

STOP REVIVING DEAD TOPICS!!! It is already to be understood by now!!! GS is in The Future so Baby still exists. GOD I WISH I COULD CLOSE THIS!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Prince GAS Vegeta
  Posted: Aug 13 2008, 08:22 PM

Administrator of NEW ERA
Group Icon

QUOTE (konio @ Jul 29 2008, 10:05 AM)

The sword special comes indeed now (a bit more of patience) and I don't count it as a chapter.  icon_ok.gif

To answer this: baby has never been killed in future trunks' timeline, to be clear.

--------------------
konio
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 09:11 PM

False Super Saiyan
Group Icon

Member No.: 801

QUOTE (Prince GAS Vegeta @ Aug 13 2008, 08:22 PM)

To answer this: baby has never been killed in future trunks' timeline, to be clear.

yes you are right but how he will return to the past..... i mean bulma could never built a time machine for baby.... also future trunks couldn t have the power to kill buu, that means trunks should be killed be buu.....
Prince GAS Vegeta
  Posted: Aug 13 2008, 09:18 PM

Administrator of NEW ERA
Group Icon

QUOTE (konio @ Aug 13 2008, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE (Prince GAS Vegeta @ Aug 13 2008, 08:22 PM)

yes you are right but how he will return to the past..... i mean bulma could never built a time machine for baby.... also future trunks couldn t have the power to kill buu, that means trunks should be killed be buu.....

nobody returns to the past...... wacko.gif

Every timeline has the same living beings, that's why Future Trunks and Future Gohan are NOT the DBGT Trunks or the DBGT Gohan, but different persons set in different parallel dimensions.

As there was a Dr. Mieu who created baby in DBGT there's also ANOTHER Dr. Mieu in Future Trunks' timeline who created another Baby - a "Future Baby", this is completely coherent with the story.

There's no need for the DBGT Baby to turn back to life and take a time machine to travel into Future Trunks' parallel dimension, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, you interpretated it this way, but this has never been meant.

--------------------
xicorssj5
Posted: Jan 5 2010, 06:34 AM

False Super Saiyan
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,453

i think it was really unnecessary vegeta would never comite suicide!!! supersayan2.gif vegetajv2.gif cool2.gif icon_ssj.gif

--------------------
"soon this world will be destroyed by me xicor the evil son of son goku!!!"-xicorssj5
Send Private MessageE-mailSee the website of this user!
Sonicfan1567
Posted: Feb 20 2010, 04:37 PM

False Super Saiyan
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,469

I agree Vegeta would only kill himself if Goku went to the otherworld and was never coming back (this was proven in the majin buu saga)
and Goku didn't die he just went to planet to planet with shenron reviving those who lost their lives (I think)
so if Vegeta realy wanted to see Goku again he could've just went into a capsule corp space ship and also go from planet to planet searching for Goku

--------------------
user posted image
I'll protect the future
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

LINKS

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4659 seconds | Archive