Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Dragonball Neo Elite AFStadium. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Opened NEW DragonballNEA Youtube page with
rarities!!! See another new animation on the left! -> Go there - link to youtube page
TESTING QUICKLIST

<

super game in progress, im making a game could use some spriters
charactergame
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 06:30 PM

Saiyan
Group Icon

Group: Saiyans
Member No.: 1,573

im making a huge game with all characters from the following:
dragon ball, z, gt, and af
naruto, shippuuden
bleach
full metal alchemist
digimon
Pokemon
final fantasy
star wars
Mario
transformers
mortal kombat

im going to be making the game with m.u.g.e.n.
for dragon ball:

its going to follow modes like storyline that follow db battles fought for db characters and so on to unlock characters you will have to beat storyline also planing on
all saiyans will have at least (ssj,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4,ssj5,ssj6,ssj7,monkey, golden monkey, and ssj10) on brolly have normal ssj where he looks normal and ls legendary ssj's(for example legendary ssj will be taller and bulky where as normal brolly has black hair and ssj brolly is blue hair ssj2 has gold hair both not bigger then normal)
also all villains and transformations(cant think of a good list of characters right now)
contact me via hotmail (cloud-strife666@hotmail.com) if you really need a list of characters

also there will be a vs with probably over a million characters and controls will probably take up ur entire keyboard a practice mode, team battle0 and options

im going to make it look as professional as possible and could take some time

im also looking for people to make character voices

i plan on having this a side scroll battler(with real values(i.e. ssj10 wont be an easy beat for ssj2(for example ssj10 goku with have 10x defence 10x power 10x charge and 10x speed health values will stay the same but ki will be constantly consumed when all consumed player transforms back to normal form all transformations will be activated by one button on the key board))) ground will get battle damaged kiaoken will also be activated by one key and will raise goku's power level by 1 and work while in ssj-ssj10(ssj 10 goku kiaoken pressed 10times 20x power...etc)

contact me via hotmail (cloud-strife666@hotmail.com)

what i need on all characters
3 punches
3 kicks
chargeing
movement
ki attack
up to 4 super attacks
1 ultimate
all transformations
transforming(ie normal to ssj)
guard
defend
standing
ko

characters desired:
kid goku (dragon ball)
kid goku (gt)
goku(z)
goku(af)
kid vegeta(gt)
vegeta (z)
vegeta (gt)
vegeta (af)
more on list later
Send Private MessageE-mail
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Quick Reply

LINKS

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0847 seconds | Archive