Well done for starting your thread Steve. We'll have a go now.
We collected our Top Bar Nucleus last Wednesday evening and placed it in our orchard in front of the new hive.
The following Saturday we transferred the bees from the nucleus into the new hive.
There were 5 full combs, 2 with a small amount of comb and 1 not started on.
We did not separate all the top bars as we wanted to transfer them as quickly as possible. We will let them settle for a week or so then have another look inside.
There seemed to be a lot of bees and all seemed well to us.
I think by clicking on the picture above you will able to see all the photos.
Jan and Colin