Welcome to Majestic Radiance. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hello Guest Fishys!
Majestic Radiance is a Futuristic Royalty RPG that is ready for new members at any time! Check out our canon list! Drop by in the C-box and say hello! We would love to hear from you!!
Make sure to Register with First, Middle and Last Name of character!
ex: John Micheal Doe

Love,
The Majestic Radiance Team

If you're already a member you can use this to log on to your account:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
The Year was 2012, it was a normal December night, but suddenly there was a huge light that was seen around the world. Everything fell apart quickly after society fell. It was three years before the Committee for Better Living was formed. This Committee set up a system of monarchies, an illusion of control for the people. It is now 2054, and the next generation of royals are in high school. Welcome to High School, Your Majesty! Enjoy your stay!

We have been open for
2 years, 0 months, and 16 Days!

Please sign up using this format:
First Middle Last
(please remember the proper capitals!)

If you are making a royal please look at the canon list!

Our World

Glassview, Kingdom Of America
The Date Is:
January 2055
The Season Is:
Winter

Chat it up

OUR ICC

The BAMFS

Our Awards
This is a place holder!
When we have the OTM
This will be slower and look more
Like the staff image.

Our Friends
AFFILATES
wanna affilate? click here

Its A Charmed Life v.3 Photobucket Eternal Night The Vow

LISTED AT
redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay RPG-D
SISTERS
sleepdeprivation óż

Credits
Site Graphics: Maddie
Banner: Rose
Site Idea and Plot: Maddie
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Everything else is copyright of the creator. No Stealing or copyright infringement intended. We are a free roleplaying site, please do not steal apps or ideas. Or Maddie will release her hell hounds to track you down. Stealing is never okay.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Things aren't looking bright, Castor x Leo
Leonard Raoul Walker
Posted: Jun 30 2011, 04:52 AM

Nicky | Royal | Australia
Group Icon

Group: College
Member No.: 80

Leonard was glad that Castor didn't think that there would be too much fuss. It made him feel a little better since he knew that there would be a LOT of fuss from his side. Leo's parent's wouldn't be upset that he's gay, of course not, but they will be upset that he is giving his throne to his sister. Technically Sophie is adopted, therefor not really royal blood. It would shake the tree a bit, but Sophie was still Leo's family, blood or not, she had been the only thing Leo had for a long time. Before Castor came along, Sophie had been Leo's rock in a sea of chaos. She held him when he cried, helped him up when he fell, she was there for him all the time unlike his parents or anyone else. She was still his rock of course, but now Leonard had Castor to lean on too. But that was all up in the air wasn't it? Leo wasn't sure if him and Castor really could have a happy ending, but he'd give his life to making that happen.

Leonard looked down at Castor and a small smile spread across his face. He took off his coat and wrapped it around Castor and sighed, " I need to buy you a coat, it always seems like you're stealing mine." Leonard took Castor's hand and walked back up the pier. He got the the bike and then looked at the hand he was holding. " The ring looks good on you, hey... Let me take you to dinner, after all, we're engaged now." Leonard got onto his Harley and kicked up the stand, that small smile was still there, Leo's twin would have been proud.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
^^
Castor Francis Galloto
Posted: Jun 30 2011, 07:04 PM

Unregistered

Castor usually exaggerated his coldness just so he could wear Leo's coat. He liked the way the smell of him lingered on the leather, it instantly made him feel warm. "How 'bout I buy you one, and you let me keep this? It fits me well." He said half-jokingly, half-serious. It was nice to just hold hands and walk down the pier with Leo. It was a brief moment of peace, where everything was just perfect. When they got to his bike Leonard asked Castor if he could take him to dinner. Although he was supposed to be home rather soon, Castor would much rather go out with Leo. "Drinks are on me." Castor was never a fan of alcohol, but Leo seemed to be fond of it so he managed to drink a couple of drinks. Castor returned Leo's cute smile. He loved Leo's grin, it added such a young, boyish charm to him. He always had on that tough front, even with Castor, but when he smiled he just seemed so...innocent.

Castor hopped onto his Harley and the two began to leave the pier. There had been so many memories on that bike; it had took the two pretty much everywhere. The only time Castor really used his car now was to either go to Leo's house or stop at the super market. He leaned his head on Leo's back and wrapped his arms around him as he drove. No matter how many times he'd ride it, Castor would never feel truly safe on that thing. He used his fear of falling off the Harley as an excuse to cling onto Leo hard than he probably needed too. His hands slid up and down Leo's stomach in sort of seductive way, feeling his abs.
^^
Leonard Raoul Walker
Posted: Jul 5 2011, 08:05 PM

Group Icon

Leonard was completely innocent to the fact that Castor acted more cold just to wear his coat. Leo didn't mind giving his coat to Castor, it wasn't like Leo could say no the the older boy anyway. Plus it was the gentlemen thing to do, and despite his rough and tumble appearance, Leonard really was a sweetheart. But don't get him angry, and angry Leo wasn't a good one, he usually forgot about his strength when he got angry. He surprises himself sometimes, and he often breaks things without even meaning to, he just underestimated how hard to pick something up or set it down sometimes. It wasn't often but it happened. He's broken many glasses by picking them up and holding it too hard and shattering them. He's done the same with putting them down to hard and busting the bottoms off of the glass. It was scary but the people who were close to him knew Leo would never hurt anything he loved, and that most of the time it was an accident. Leo looked over at Castor and smiled, " Sure, I don't think it's your style but... You can think of me when we apart." Leonard sure was a sappy guy sometimes.

Leonard oftentimes didn't smile, it was a hard habit to break. He didn't normally smile because if he looked angry and defensive, people left him alone. But he was with Castor and Leo's world sort of unfolded around him. He took a step out from behind his wall and saw a whole world. It was scary and Leonard didn't want to be hurt but, Castor held out his hand and assured him that he'd be alright. So Leonard let out his emotions little by little, he was happier too, smiled more, talked more. He was becoming such a wonderful young man, and to think that he could have been like this all his life if Micha hadn't of passed. Leonard nodded when Castor said he'd pay for drinks, " Good, I'll have you home at a reasonable hour... Unless you don't want to be..." Leonard always tended t slip flirty little things into his speech. Not necessarily on purpose, but taking Castor's virginity was great and Leo wouldn't mind having Castor in his bed again. But he wouldn't be upset if it didn't happen either, Leo loved Castor always, the sex was just a bonus.

Leonard would have been upset with Castor clinging on to him, but Leonard had gotten over the 'personal space' issue really quick with Castor. Sure he was still unsure about PDA's, but he didn't mind when Castor decided to cling all over him in private, or on his bike. Those were things he had gotten used to. As he drove he felt Castor run his hands across his stomach. Leonard chuckled lightly, Castor was oftentimes too innocent, and tended to tease Leo in such sly ways, even if the older boy didn't mean to. But who could blame Castor? Leonard had such an amazing set of abs, in fact Leonard was just muscular in general, not overly muscled like body builders but he was certainly in shape. Certainly in shape enough to overpower Castor or anyone else who got in between them.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Castor Francis Galloto
Posted: Jul 6 2011, 07:11 PM

Unregistered

His face instantly lit up when Leo said that he could have the jacket. It was nice to see him smile and talk. Even when he was with Castor, Leo was pretty reserved, but today he was a lot more open. "Your smile is really nice, you should do it more often." Castor replied, ignoring the flirty comment. Although, he made sure to take the offer into consideration.

Castor may have been innocent, but he's been slowly starting to mature. Leo had made him realize what life for the 'average' high schooler was like. No longer were his parents able to shelter, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. And as he started to get used to his new life, he found it easier to be flirty. Leo was driving so fast Castor could literally hear the wind zip near him. The cautious Prince really thought that Leo should get helmets for the two of them, but he didn't want to say anything because he knew how much Leo liked his Harley. Castor's hands crawled up and down Leo's shirt for a few more seconds before he slipped them under his shirt. He figured now that they were officially engaged it'd be okay to be a bit more playful. The feeling of Leo's rock-hard tummy and smooth skin really turned him on. Well, really all of Leo turned him on.

Castor leaned in a little so that he'd be able to talk to Leo. "Maybe you can keep me a little longer tonight. Depending how dinner goes." He teased.
^^
Leonard Raoul Walker
Posted: Jul 7 2011, 05:01 PM

Group Icon

Castor not the only person to tell Leo he should smile more. But it was true, Leonard's smile gave him such a boyish look, it was refreshing to see a smile on his face and not that blank and reserved tone. Anyone who spent as much time with Leonard as Castor has was bound to experience new things. Leo was a bad boy, he rode a motorcycle, drank when he felt like it, got into fights, sexed whoever he wanted (though nowadays it was only Castor's pretty face on his mind), and basically got what he wanted, when he wanted it. Nobody said no to him, not only was he a crown prince, but he was intimidating as hell when he wasn't smiling. It was really amusing to see Leonard next to Castor. Such a sweet kid like Castor, hand-in-hand with a big, scary guy like Leo. And Leonard loved his dear little Castor, it was like seeing a bodybuilder cuddling a little toy-sized dog. It was funny and cute, and that's what Leo and Castor were, cute.

Leonard loved this feeling, the wind whipping past him, the feeling of being in danger, on the edge of life and death. He was an adrenaline junkie, he had spent his life with nothing to live for until now, so that rush of blood and chemicals in his brain made his whole world so amazing. But he had Castor now, so he had limited his crazy stunts, but he'd never give up riding his motorcycle, he'd give up everything, including drinking, for Castor. But no way would he ever drive a car unless somebody put a gun to his head and told him to. He loved his bike. He loved his bike almost as much as he loved Castor. But he had to admit that he loved his bike way before he met Castor, so sometimes he loved his bike just a little bit more. But right now, with Castor moving his hands like that... It was horribly tempting. When he felt Castor's warm hands move under his shirt he let out a small gasp but focused on driving.

Oh damn, Leonard smirked, " I guess I'll make dinner go perfectly then..." especially if Castor was gonna keep touching Leo like that. It wasn't much longer before the roar of the bike stopped and they were at one of the classier restaurants in town. Of course, being a prince with his reputation he could get away with them not being dressed up. But he had to say, this was their first real public appearance as... as an actual 'couple.' Because unlike most days, Leonard wrapped his arm around Castor's waist when they got off the bike, then tossed his keys to the valet. When he got to the host he asked for an outside table, since the weather was nice. And after a few seconds the host came and lead them to their table. Leo pulled Castor's chair out for him and once Castor had sat down, Leo sat down himself. The host came and asked if he'd like something to drink and Leonard looked to Castor and then back at the host. " A bottle of Lucien Le Moine Chambolle, preferably a Pinot Noir." Leonard then looked to Castor and smiled, apparently, Leo does have a romantic side, which isn't a surprise, Leonard was really a teddy bear behind his intimidating veneer. Though, that bottle of wine was 250 dollars, at the least. That was the life of the rich and famous.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Castor Francis Galloto
Posted: Jul 9 2011, 04:57 PM

Unregistered

Castor blushed when Leo put his arm around his waist. It was his firs time that he'd actually done that which made him especially happy. "If I would've know that we were going here I would have put on something more appropriate." He noted. Castor only had on short, a shirt, and Leonard's jacket. The restaurant was one of the towns finest, famous for the royalty and celebrities that attended there. It was a very prestigious place indeed and no normal person could just casually walk in there without reservations or proper attire. However, they weren't just any normal people, they were princes; possible rulers of the future. The restaurant was nicely furnished, each table had candles and expensive looking silverware. Although Castor appreciated Leo taking him to the fancy restaurant he would have much rather been at a McDonald's or P.F. Chang's where the food looked more appetizing, but of course, he didn't say anything. "I'll have a glass of water too please." Castor said to the waited before she left.

He then shifted his gaze to Leo. He could actually see the happiness which was once covered in his eyes. He was changing, that much was true. Castor would have never believed it if someone told him that the two would end up getting married within a matter of months since when they first met. The two were so opposite when it came to just about everything so it was odd that they were this attracted to each other. "I want to meet your sister." He finally said after a moment of just looking at Leo. His sister seemed to be the closest person in his life other than Castor himself, so it would be nice to formally meet her. She is, after all, Castor's future sister-in-law.
^^
Leonard Raoul Walker
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 01:56 PM

Group Icon

Leonard smiled, " Don't worry about it, it's our engagement dinner... It's just me and you tonight." He said and looked over at him with a very soft but tough smile. It was like he was trying very hard to show his happiness, but also to hide it in order to keep up his tough front. Leonard was a really tough person and being this happy, this completely giddy wasn't like him, so he was trying to contain such excitement so he didn't look like a total idiot in a public place. Plus, he was too charming and totally amazing to be so happy anyways. he had too be manly and awesome. Leonard was so happy to be sitting at a table with Castor, his love, his fiance. Geez, that seemed so crazy, he was going to get married and he didn't know Castor for very long. Most couple would wait years, but for royals, marriage was such a rushed affair. But Leonard didn't care if this was rushed, he wanted Castor to be his for ever and ever and ever. Leo would refuse to let Castor's parents take him away to Brazil or make him marry a woman. He wouldn't allow it. Leonard was a possessive man, and he'd kill half an army to have Castor by his side, hell, he'd kill whoever he HAD to. Nobodies like, besides his sisters was worth more than Castor. Nobodies.

Leo looked at Castor with a soft smile, " Sophie?" he asked with a little chuckle. " Um... You can if you want, but she can be pretty mean sometimes. Hopefully she'll be soft on you since you're my fiance." Leo then stopped to think for a second and then sighed, " I should probably tell her about this... Since I told mother I was giving up my throne, it means the throne goes to her." When he finished speaking the waitress brought a basket of bread and then the bottle of wine Leo asked for. castor's glass of water was sat down when Leo was shown the bottle. He nodded and two glasses were poured, then the waitress sat the bottle back on ice next to Leonard. Leo had been flipping through his menu so he ordered a very expensive steak. Then he looked at Castor, a smile couldn't be stopped.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Castor Francis Galloto
Posted: Jul 16 2011, 09:21 AM

Unregistered

[ooc: Sorry for the late post. With summer and everything I've been pretty busy xoxo]

He gladly returned Leo's smile. Castor figured that Leo wouldn't always be this happy so he'd definitely take advantage of every single moment. "I guess I'll just have to use my charm on her, I seem to pretty good at that." He teased. "And yeah, that seems like a good idea. How do you think she's gonna react?" Although Castor had never really talked to Sophie he had seen her around school and sometimes around school. For what he saw it seemed pretty clear that she confident in herself. She kind of gave off this don't-mess-with-me vibe, one every ruler should possess. It looked like she'd do a fine job a being Queen.

The waitress had left for a few moment to give time for Leo and Castor to order their food. "Are you ready to order?" She asked with a pleasant smile. The waitress was no older than him. She was quite pretty with a nice face, cute smile, and slim figure. She probably went to Glassview High or was from and lived in a neighboring city because this one was rather expensive. "Uh, yes please. I'll just have today's special, except I want my steak medium instead of medium rare." He replied and then handed the menu over to her.
^^
Leonard Raoul Walker
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 10:50 PM

Group Icon

[OOC: no big deal, I get busy a lot too]

Leonard couldn't stop smiling, he was actually forcing him to try to not smile. This is probably the happiest he's ever been since Micha passed. Once Micha was gone, ripped from Leo, he was never truly happy. Even with Sophie, his dear big sister, he was never truly happy. Once Micha was gone it was like all the color had drained from the world. Micha had been the social and happy one, Micha always had friends and would make Leo be friends with his friends. Micha would push him into the pool and laugh, but would always help Leo out when the time came. Micha would hug him after Leo had a bad dream, when Leo tripped Micha would come to his rescue. Micha was... the perfect puzzle piece to Leo, and when Micha was gone, Leonard felt so empty and cold... and most of all, alone. Leo felt so very alone when Micha left. Leonard had lost himself, and for a long time, Leo couldn't even look in mirrors cause he'd see Micha's face staring back at him. Leonard would sit in his room and re-watch the tapes the house-maid had made of him and Micha. he;d watch them over and over and over. He'd try and talk to Micha even when he wasn't there. Nothing was ever as good as when Micha did it with him. Leo gave up on learning to ride a bike because he'd had a good memory of him and Micha learning to ride bikes together.

Leonard, really, still wasn't over losing Micha. There are days were he get depressed, every once in awhile, and he won't eat or sleep and just keep re-living old memories. He still has nightmares too, that happens often.

Leonard smiled, " Sophie basically raised me, I'll think she'll be really happy to know that... That I'm happy and have a place to belong." Leonard played with his fork a little, " I bet she'll be really ecstatic to know I won't be lonely anymore." Leo looked out the window near them, thinking about Micha if only just a little bit. he couldn't help it, but he pulled himself away, Castor was his one and only. Castor was his and Micha wasn't, he needed to focus on the ones that were here for him, not the ones that were. When the waitress left he looked at Castor with one brow raised, he was tempted to comment about how Castor did a sort of once-over of the girl. But he let it slide, he was sure that castor was 100% his, he had no worries. " So, I was thinking..." he said, this time his voice was softer. " I won't be able to take my throne now... So maybe, once we get married and stuff... Is there some place you wanna go? Maybe we could do some traveling. I'd love to see some of Europe."

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Castor Francis Galloto
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 06:17 PM

Unregistered

Growing up, Castor never really had anyone close in his life. Of course in school he was liked and all, but he only had casual friends. No one he could truly be open with, tell secrets, and all of that stuff. Although his family was quite large he was never very close to any of his siblings. His older brother was so different than him, he hadn't seen or talked to his sister since the beginning of the school year, and he really had no idea what his other siblings were up too. Castor didn't have it as bad as Leo as a kid, but to some degree he had been lonely. For the longest time Castors best friend was his mom, which was pretty sad. It was nice to have finally met someone who he could open up too completely. There was such much more than physical attraction between the two, they really did need each other. That's why Castor always felt down when he wasn't with Leo. They completed each other.

"That sounds like a great idea. I've always wanted to travel." Castors face instantly lit up when he heard Leo's idea. "I've always wanted to see what the rest of America was like and you could take me to Australia of course. And Europe is really nice, except during the winter when it's cold. I could visit Europe over and over and never get tired." Castor had to stop himself before he began to ramble. Traveling was always fun, but when you were doing it with your soul mate it just made things better. He was planning on majoring in social anthropology when he went to university and there was really no better why to learn about cultures around the world than actually experiencing them.
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

ONCE UPON A TIME skinned by SQUEECHAN of CAUTION!, PANDORA'S CLOSET, RCR, and WHAC.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4407 seconds | Archive