Welcome to Majestic Radiance. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hello Guest Fishys!
Majestic Radiance is a Futuristic Royalty RPG that is ready for new members at any time! Check out our canon list! Drop by in the C-box and say hello! We would love to hear from you!!
Make sure to Register with First, Middle and Last Name of character!
ex: John Micheal Doe

Love,
The Majestic Radiance Team

If you're already a member you can use this to log on to your account:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
The Year was 2012, it was a normal December night, but suddenly there was a huge light that was seen around the world. Everything fell apart quickly after society fell. It was three years before the Committee for Better Living was formed. This Committee set up a system of monarchies, an illusion of control for the people. It is now 2054, and the next generation of royals are in high school. Welcome to High School, Your Majesty! Enjoy your stay!

We have been open for
2 years, 0 months, and 16 Days!

Please sign up using this format:
First Middle Last
(please remember the proper capitals!)

If you are making a royal please look at the canon list!

Our World

Glassview, Kingdom Of America
The Date Is:
January 2055
The Season Is:
Winter

Chat it up

OUR ICC

The BAMFS

Our Awards
This is a place holder!
When we have the OTM
This will be slower and look more
Like the staff image.

Our Friends
AFFILATES
wanna affilate? click here

Its A Charmed Life v.3 Photobucket Eternal Night The Vow

LISTED AT
redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay RPG-D
SISTERS
sleepdeprivation óż

Credits
Site Graphics: Maddie
Banner: Rose
Site Idea and Plot: Maddie
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Everything else is copyright of the creator. No Stealing or copyright infringement intended. We are a free roleplaying site, please do not steal apps or ideas. Or Maddie will release her hell hounds to track you down. Stealing is never okay.

Ice Fishing (Ethan, Riley and Simon)
Jennifer Anne Huntington
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 07:40 PM

Nicky | Commoner | America
Group Icon

Group: Year Five
Member No.: 241

Ethan sighed softly, he hated waiting for things. He decided to try and be happy because he was getting away from Rose. Not like Rose was any bother, it's just that Riley and Ethan didn't get much alone time or time to themselves because Rose was always on Ethan's hip or in Ethan's arms or whatnot. Ethan could tell the pull it had on Riley but Riley being Riley he'd never say anything. Ethan was sitting on a bench in the mall. Riley was going and getting something, oh that's right, Riley was going to get some food and bring it back. Ethan may not have birthed Rose but she was literally exhausting to deal with. And of course Ethan wouldn't let anybody else deal with her, even the nanny that tried to help. Riley had to literally drag Ethan out of the house so that Rose could be watched by the nanny. Ethan was tired. Despite them being engaged now, Ethan still got up at odd hours to deal with Rose and didn't get a good night of sleep in what felt like ages. Ethan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. he then let his hands rest in his lap and he let his right hand fiddle and mess with the huge diamond engagement ring on his finger.

Clickie for his outfit!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^^
Simon Miguel Areyan
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:16 PM

Syrena | Royal | Armenia
Group Icon

Group: College
Member No.: 242

Simon wandered the mall, strumming on his guitar and humming random tunes. There really wasn't anywhere else for him to be, but he didn't want to just stay inside the house. At home was boring. And Cyndie wasn't home, so he couldn't bother his sister. So here he was at the mall, walking around, playing his guitar. He played for kids, old people, and even pretty girls as he passed. Too bad he wasn't into girls, though, a good portion of them were really pretty. Oh well. He smiled at everyone as he passed. He didn't want everyone to think that he was just some teenage hooligan. Simon was a nice guy... underneath all the fight scars he had from getting into one-too-many fights thanks to his friends.

He saw one guy sitting alone on a bench as he strolled along. He was attractive enough, but he looked tired as well. Despite that, he was seemed approachable. Well, that and he had a very noticeable ring on his finger. Simon was no thief, but he was attracted to what he couldn't have. A very human trait: to want what you cannot have. In this case, he was attracted to the other male, who was obviously taken, only his partner was there to defend their territory. That poor person's mistake, leaving their partner alone when there were charmers and flirts such as Simon lurking around the mall. So he approached the other male, plucking different chords as he did. When he finally reached the other boy, he had finished by playing in a romantic Spanish-style.

Simon smiled at the boy on the bench and held out a hand to him. The customary American handshake as a greeting. "Bonjour, Monsieur," he greeted the person, giving his most charming of smiles. "My name is Simon Areyan, and I just couldn't help but notice how lovely you look today.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Ethan Flinn Washington
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:38 PM

Nicky | Royal | America
Group Icon

Group: Year Five
Member No.: 34

Ethan sighed deeply when he heard a guitar. He sighed, must be some poor sap playing for handouts. He felt bad for those kinds of people but he was also a royal so he was wearing all designer and never worried about money in his whole life. He never would have and neither would his daughter or her children. Though because of the designer clothes and his good looks it was obvious he was royal who had no worries about cash flow. Heck, the rock n his finger is so big it gets caught on the edge of his bag when he tries to pull stuff out too quickly. Ethan looked up from his hands and the next thing he knew some guy was standing in front of him with a guitar. Ah, so this was guitar boy... Ethan raised an eyebrow. Interesting, this guy thought he was attractive. Too bad he was taken. Ethan sighed, I'm flattered..." he said softly and then raised his hands, flashing that giant rock, " But you're barking up the wrong tree sweetheart. " Ethan smiled and chuckled a little as he pulled out his phone. He wondered where Riley was, it was taking a long time to get just a small lunch. Though it was the mall and the weather was nice so it was probably busy so Ethan shrugged it off.

When the boy didn't leave he looked up from his phone and sighed softly, he might as well be nice to him. " The guitar is nice..." he said, complimenting him but not really all at the same time.

--------------------

user posted image
^^
Simon Miguel Areyan
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 08:26 PM

Syrena | Royal | Armenia
Group Icon

Group: College
Member No.: 242

Simon smiled as he looked at the ring that rested on the boy's finger. It was indeed impressive -- not something he couldn't top, but not bad. He figured that the boy and/or his partner must be of noble status or higher -- no regular person could afford rings like that. Well, some big business owners' kids could, but they didn't typically get sent to the Academy or Glassview U. Then again, it wasn't as if it mattered. Taken or not, this guy was alone, and Simon just happened to be in an extremely flirty mood. So he took a seat next to the boy, making sure that he was practically pressed right up against him, with his guitar on his lap. He suddenly had one of his oh-so-many brilliant ideas. He just didn't hope that whoever this boy's significant other was, he didn't some back soon. Simon did not want to get punched in the jaw.

"Would you like to hear a song? he asked the boy with a heart-warming smile. He didn't wait to hear the reply before he started strumming the chords for the song. "I think it suits you perfectly.

We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

'Cause if you want love
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

you want love?
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes

Your body is a wonderland"
He placed a finger under the boy's chin as finished strumming, lifting his chin so Simon could look him better in the eye. He leaned in so close, an observer may have thought that Simon was about to kiss him.

"So, tell me" he breathed over the boy's lips, "Is your body the wonderland I think it is?

OOC: Oh baby, you're going to get punched.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Alena Destiny Phantomhive
Posted: Oct 25 2012, 05:32 AM

Group Icon

Group: Nobles Mod
Member No.: 14

user posted image

This topic is closed because it is: dead/breaking the rules !
If this is not the case, please PM a staff member and let them know!
Thanks!

Archived On: 10/25/12

--------------------
user posted image
Need Help? Ask me!
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

ONCE UPON A TIME skinned by SQUEECHAN of CAUTION!, PANDORA'S CLOSET, RCR, and WHAC.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.8631 seconds | Archive