Welcome to Majestic Radiance. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hello Guest Fishys!
Majestic Radiance is a Futuristic Royalty RPG that is ready for new members at any time! Check out our canon list! Drop by in the C-box and say hello! We would love to hear from you!!
Make sure to Register with First, Middle and Last Name of character!
ex: John Micheal Doe

Love,
The Majestic Radiance Team

If you're already a member you can use this to log on to your account:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
The Year was 2012, it was a normal December night, but suddenly there was a huge light that was seen around the world. Everything fell apart quickly after society fell. It was three years before the Committee for Better Living was formed. This Committee set up a system of monarchies, an illusion of control for the people. It is now 2054, and the next generation of royals are in high school. Welcome to High School, Your Majesty! Enjoy your stay!

We have been open for
2 years, 0 months, and 16 Days!

Please sign up using this format:
First Middle Last
(please remember the proper capitals!)

If you are making a royal please look at the canon list!

Our World

Glassview, Kingdom Of America
The Date Is:
January 2055
The Season Is:
Winter

Chat it up

OUR ICC

The BAMFS

Our Awards
This is a place holder!
When we have the OTM
This will be slower and look more
Like the staff image.

Our Friends
AFFILATES
wanna affilate? click here

Its A Charmed Life v.3 Photobucket Eternal Night The Vow

LISTED AT
redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay RPG-D
SISTERS
sleepdeprivation ¢¾

Credits
Site Graphics: Maddie
Banner: Rose
Site Idea and Plot: Maddie
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Everything else is copyright of the creator. No Stealing or copyright infringement intended. We are a free roleplaying site, please do not steal apps or ideas. Or Maddie will release her hell hounds to track you down. Stealing is never okay.

A Friendly Face, Tag: Conrad
Ren Luca Xin
Posted: Feb 13 2012, 06:11 PM

Kismet | Royal | China
Group Icon

Group: College
Member No.: 236

The last few months he'd spent back home in China due to his father being ill. He had very serious case of walking pneumonia and his mother had requested that he come home. Not that he would have denied it. He loved both his parents dearly but he also knew the underlying reasons behind it. If his father did not get better, if his condition got worse and, in his opinion the unthinkable happened- his father's death, he would be required to take the throne. He was glad though things had not gone that way. His father was doing much better now. Granted he wasn't back to his old self but he wasn't that bad off anymore. Ren had made a point to stay over an extra two weeks just to be sure. Call him cautious if you will. His mother told him he shouldn't worry so much. That he did well helping handle things while his father had been ill. Ren however wasn't quite sure of that.

During his time away though he'd gone a bit lax on his contact with his best friend Conrad. And to be honest there had been no proper excuse for it. Sure his father was sick and he was dealing with duties of state but that didn't mean he hadn't had any free time. He'd just gotten himself worked into a fuss over everything and ended up with tunnel vision. Especially when his mother brought up the topic of marriage to him, which he skirted and avoided with mannered tact. But right now he wanted to apologize to his best friend since he was back. Sure he could have given him a heads up to let him know he was coming. But that would spoil the surprise of it.

He headed down the hallway of the dorms now. Sure he was glad to be back here but some part of him would always miss home. However for now he had a tray with a lace doily on it and many fruit tarts on it that he took care in making himself. They were only part of his apology, the verbal part was still to come. Moving up to Conrad's door he steadied the tray in one hand and raised the other to knock on the door. A soft smile tugging at his lips. " 'Lo.. Got a delivery for Conrad Hyeung here." Yeah okay he was being a little cheesy there but he bit down on his lower lip as he waited, hoping that his friend wouldn't be too horribly upset with him.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Conrad Frederik Hyeung
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 07:23 AM

Con | Royal | Korea
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

To say that this week was good would be an overstatement, in fact this week had been horrible. By horrible it’s really horrible, it’s not even one month yet ever since him and Alan had gotten back together again after the hospital incident with Alan. But look at him, he’s actually in the dorm for once and that could only mean one thing, a fight a huge one at it. It was about something simple actually, he may be a bit too strict to Alan but it was for his own good. Of course the blond took it the wrong way and let’s just say it ended up really bad and it involved the blond throwing some of his precious baseball collections at him. Talking about his collections he need to try and see if he can get another copy of all the ones Alan destroyed.

He would feel a lot better if he could actually talked to someone preferably someone close like Lan, owh wait that guy is busy with his wife? Fiancé? Girlfriend? Yeah well he’s just busy. While his other supposedly best friend is nowhere to be seen, just great apparently his best friend found a really good time to be away without a single news. If he didn’t know better he would just assume he’s out with some random royal on a holiday, but then again that’ll never happen. He knows his best friend inside out, although it is a bit weird to say his relative as his best friend but then again it’s not like he has a lot of friends to begin with.

His thoughts was disturbed by the knocking on his dorm room, he’s too lazy to open the door nor greet anyone. He just wanted to chill and rest this whole day college work is killing him. It was hard enough to deal with college and normal Alan, now he has to deal with college and pissed Alan…but of course whoever the person was continued to knock at his door, reluctantly he walked towards the door and slightly opened the door. But the sight before him made him crack a small smile as he opened the door and closing it once Ren is inside. ”You need to do better than that, c’mon fruit tarts. You need something more than that to make up for what you did to me. “ Conrad said with a cheeky voice as he walked towards his bed and sat on the edge of the bed, talk about a small dorm room. ”on a lighter note how did you know I’m here? Geez don’t tell me everyone in this whole wide world knows when im in a big fight with Alan…” Well at least he has his best friend back right and that’s what matters the most.

--------------------
user posted image
eighteen ~ Male ~ The property of the Swiss Prince ~ Prince in all essence
^^
Ren Luca Xin
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 01:18 PM

Kismet | Royal | China
Group Icon

He gave Conrad a smile, able to see that he wasn't looking his best despite the smile his best friend gave him. Their closeness had been almost second nature in a way with how they'd grown up together. He set the tray of fruit tarts down on the table before he moved over and plopped himself down beside him on the bed. "You're right. I do need to do better than that. And I intend to give you the run down of why I seemingly disappeared on you. Not to mention beg for your forgiveness, Connie." Kindness lingered in his blue eyes, a trait he'd gotten from his mother's side of the family, he gave a small shrug of his shoulders as he asked how he knew that he'd be in his dorm.

"Lucky guess?" He hadn't heard that Conrad had been in a fight with Alan. The news made his smile fade slightly. He let an arm slip behind Conrad and encircle his shoulders, embracing him gently. "Trouble with the beloved. I'm sorry to hear that." The frown that slid over his features and sad note in his voice told the truth there. He hated seeing Conrad sad and upset. He was by far one of his favorite family members. He was his best friend after all. "I'm back now and you can talk my ear off about everything that's gone on." He turned his head and laid his cheek against Conrad's shoulder as he used to do so often when they were children.

"But first I do owe you an explanation for my absence." He lifted his head and turned to face him on the bed now. Ren was usually more a fun loving personality but the last few months had seemed to sober him up a little to the approaching reality of his duty. He looked down at his hands a moment before a sigh left him and he looked back up at his best friend. "My father fell ill and his condition wasn't getting better for a while so mother called me home. To be on the safe side. I've been tied up with so many state affairs and talking with the doctors that time started to slip away from me. I know that really isn't an excuse and you have every right to be mad at me for it. I've been a giant jerk of a friend and I'll do anything to make it up to you."

It seemed the ever carefree spirit might be considering a not so carefree lifestyle after all. Though he still wanted to be able to make certain decisions on his own, he was starting to see that he may well have to give up certain ideals he held dear. No matter how much his pride told him he shouldn't. "Whatever you want Connie. Name it and it's yours." He gave him a soft smile, tilting his head to the side slightly, dark hair falling into his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Conrad Frederik Hyeung
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 07:14 AM

Con | Royal | Korea
Group Icon

”Well lets see I don’t deny the whole part where you said you’re jerk, I completely agree” He said with a mocking tone, it was refreshing to have his friend back. Though he must agree whenever his friend/relative was away it can get pretty boring, it’s just his whole attitude to things that entertains him. Yes his relative can be a bit flirty to people but hey its what define him as a person, well at least he’s better off than himself who doesn’t get along with many people. Well not to mention Ren can be a little too honest, just look at the situation right now. He’s telling him of all people his problem, it’s Conrad we’re talking about he doesn’t give shit about other people’s life other than his own.

”But hey hope your father is doing ok, you know if you told me I would keep you company over there.” It wasn’t a lie nor was it honest also, Ren is a relative so technically speaking he would visit Ren’s father but then again he’s a selfish bastard. It would require his parents to come and get him personally. ”and I can get away from this annoying and tiresome college” Conrad went over to his bed and laid on the bed with a huge sigh, now he can let it all go cause at least someone is here to hear his problems and help him solve his problems.

But this little carefree spirit in front of him can be a good little liar ”You sure there’s nothing else you want to talk about, I know I’m a selfish bastard. But I’ve known you for a while now…so anything else you want to talk about?” Yes he may be a selfish bastard, but his friends and family comes first than himself. Truth is he just doesn’t want Ren to be like him who keeps everything to himself, he knew the feeling all too well and it’s not a nice feeling to be precise.

OOC: srry it took so long sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Ren Luca Xin
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 12:47 PM

Kismet | Royal | China
Group Icon

He gave a warm smile to his friend as he said he would have gone with him to keep him company. Ren would have never asked him to do such a thing though. While it would have been nice to have Conrad around he wasn't going to drag him back overseas for his own purposes. He held up a finger. "Ah, but that wouldn't have been right of me." He looked down at Conrad now as he laid back on the bed. He let blue eyes focus on the other and admire him now.

He had always thought his friend was beautiful. But he knew that nothing would likely ever come of it. They were family after all. Still he could look all he liked without a guilty conscience. The lovely mass of dark hair atop his Conrad's head always neat and proper, so unlike his own. His glasses framing those dark eyes. The subtle curve of his jawline. People really were beautiful if you took the time to stop and take notice of it but he'd had a few years to admire Conrad here. He loved Conrad dearly, he was his confidant, his best friend and to top it off, he knew he had a bit of a crush on him in more than a friendly way. Which was just odd and he never really planned on letting Conrad find that out. It would be... well down right embarrassing and he didn't want to freak Connie out.

"You sure there's nothing else you want to talk about, I know I'm a selfish bastard. But I've known you for a while now... so anything else you want to talk about?" Connie's voice pulled him from his admiration of his friend and an almost shy little smile curled his lips. He reached a hand over and patted his leg. "You know me too well." He flopped back on the bed beside Conrad now, looking up at the ceiling, his hands resting on his chest. "My mother started to bring up marriage to me. I've managed to dissuade her thus far." A heavy sigh left him. "Thankfully. But I know she'll bring it up again soon... You know how insistent my mother can be."

He turned his head to look at his friend. Reminded of times when they were kids and they would have sleepovers. He missed those carefree days. Not that he didn't have other carefree days mind you, but those didn't hold the stress of knowing the roles they would one day fulfill. "I've missed you Connie." He moved his hand over to Conrad's and put it atop and gave it a little squeeze.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Conrad Frederik Hyeung
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 05:42 AM

Con | Royal | Korea
Group Icon

Call him oblivious or just plain stupid, but at the end of the day Conrad is not that good when dealing with other people feelings. It’s easy for him to figure things out when he likes someone else, but when it’s the other way around…let’s just say he’s oblivious and stop there.

Even if we were to continue to discuss how oblivious he is, it’ll take days to be able to fully comprehend how his mind actually works. His lack of sensitivity when it comes to other people doesn’t help either, some call him a selfish bastard but he like to think himself more of a realistic person than selfish person. Although his cold eyes and distant attitude doesn’t help either, but once you get past his intimidating looks you can see he is a simple guy who only yearn for some loving.

Not many people would believe him if he were to say he’s a nice and understanding guy, but if you ask his friends and family they would say yes. As ultimately behind those intimidating and cold attitude, Conrad cares for everyone especially his closed ones. He may not look as if he cared nor anything but he would remember his friends antics nor his family attitude, it’s just his own way of responding to things are different to other people.

So that small and rather romantic gesture Ren did, you know that simple glances, touches or squeezes and before anyone asks yes he noticed them but in his eyes those are friendly gestures. They are family after all. Conrad remained in his position with his hand being squeezed by Ren, ”Ahh yess marriage…I’m just lucky my parents doesn’t really care about my love life.” Well technically they do care, but he managed to explained everything during the previous break. Well now that he recalled the event, that made him shivers lightly, boy that took a lot from him to explain the whole situation.

”You know that whole marriage thing will be discussed sooner or later, I managed to settle things with my parents once and for all. But man that was hard, I swear the thought of that made me shiver…” Slowly he removed his hand and use it to ruffled his own hair, making the once clean and tidy hair of his all tousled up. Although he prefer this kind of look, the messy look with that tousled look. But of course his boyfriend would never let him leave his room with that kind of hair though, it was too messy for him.

”On another note do you like my glasses? Thought I’d wear them all the time from now on since im in college and it makes me look smarter.” He asked Ren a bit too cheerful, he really wanted to change how people look at him though. But even with his new look people still saw him as that cold and selfish bastard…”Hey I even tried talking to people nicely in college..but…do I even need to continue?” changing his image may not be an easy thing after all…

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Ren Luca Xin
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 04:17 AM

Kismet | Royal | China
Group Icon

"You know that whole marriage thing will be disscussed sooner or later, I managed to settle things with my parents once and for all. But man that was hard, I swear the thought of that made me shiver..." He gave a soft smile to his cousin. He was happy for him that at least one of them was okay in that department. He was somewhat lost in his own thoughts, none of which one should have about their cousin. Thank God Connie couldn't read minds. If he could, well then he might have been in trouble.

"On another note do you like my glasses? Thought I'd wear them all the time form now on since I'm in college and it makes me look smarter." A soft chuckle left him and he nodded up to him. "They suit you Connie. Always did. Glasses say smart and sexy." A bright smile given up to the other.

"Hey I even tried talking to people nicely in college but... do I even need to continue?" He waved a hand in the air, a gesture saying to forget them. "So they're either chicken or just assholes. You're awesome Connie. Don't let other people being jerks get into your head." He gave a semi pout at that. "But I am glad to hear that at least one of us in the clear to make their own choice in the love area."

He just hoped that Conrad wouldn't bring up the topic of Simon, his ex. He hadn't really talked about their break up. It had been somewhat sudden and he'd more than welcomed the fact of being called home. "Speaking of which I have to give you my new cell number. Had to change it." He pulled out his phone and sent a text on over to Conrad just to get that out of the way really. Though part of him knew that the topic of Simon would likely come up but so far he wasn't going to broach it unless it was brought up.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

ONCE UPON A TIME skinned by SQUEECHAN of CAUTION!, PANDORA'S CLOSET, RCR, and WHAC.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1514 seconds | Archive