Welcome to Majestic Radiance. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hello Guest Fishys!
Majestic Radiance is a Futuristic Royalty RPG that is ready for new members at any time! Check out our canon list! Drop by in the C-box and say hello! We would love to hear from you!!
Make sure to Register with First, Middle and Last Name of character!
ex: John Micheal Doe

Love,
The Majestic Radiance Team

If you're already a member you can use this to log on to your account:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
The Year was 2012, it was a normal December night, but suddenly there was a huge light that was seen around the world. Everything fell apart quickly after society fell. It was three years before the Committee for Better Living was formed. This Committee set up a system of monarchies, an illusion of control for the people. It is now 2054, and the next generation of royals are in high school. Welcome to High School, Your Majesty! Enjoy your stay!

We have been open for
2 years, 0 months, and 16 Days!

Please sign up using this format:
First Middle Last
(please remember the proper capitals!)

If you are making a royal please look at the canon list!

Our World

Glassview, Kingdom Of America
The Date Is:
January 2055
The Season Is:
Winter

Chat it up

OUR ICC

The BAMFS

Our Awards
This is a place holder!
When we have the OTM
This will be slower and look more
Like the staff image.

Our Friends
AFFILATES
wanna affilate? click here

Its A Charmed Life v.3 Photobucket Eternal Night The Vow

LISTED AT
redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay RPG-D
SISTERS
sleepdeprivation

Credits
Site Graphics: Maddie
Banner: Rose
Site Idea and Plot: Maddie
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Everything else is copyright of the creator. No Stealing or copyright infringement intended. We are a free roleplaying site, please do not steal apps or ideas. Or Maddie will release her hell hounds to track you down. Stealing is never okay.

Its nice to see you again, Raz and Kendall :D
Kendall Marie Davis-Washington
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 09:22 PM

Tethy | Royal | America | College
Group Icon

Group: College
Member No.: 24

With all the drama that has happened in the last couple of months, Kendall kind of skipped the first semester of her classes. she went a few times here and there but when she was there she never paid attention. how could she? she was either heartbroken, angry, or completely lost. first Caelan and her had a huge fight and they broke up. then Kendall slept with Dan. which in itself was a big mistake. luckily Lan still didnt know about that. she wasnt going to bring that up. for the most part she didnt really remember it. she just remembers meeting him and having that amazing motorcycle ride around Glassview. It was really fun and she wished she could have fun like with Caelan again but things were so shattered and ruined that it was nearly impossible. Then Caelan trying to kill himself on the Washington weekend front lawn. and now she was pregnant. she wasnt showing yet. that she was grateful for. Now that a new semester was starting she wanted to focus more on school. plus being at school will give her time away from the baby crazed Caelan. he was driving her nuts. he was so excited for the baby that he even designed the baby's room and picking out baby names and what not. She didnt fully want the baby but the timing was bad. she had to have it for Caelan. it was like the only thing that made him happy and she wanted him happy after everything that has happened.

Kendall tried her best to keep her smile. she was stressed and barely holding it together but she continued to smile. she excitedly got ready for her class of the day. she bought a new bag and a new dress for her first day. she was pretty sure that she probably wont know anyone there. she really hoped that she knew someone there. she really didnt want to be alone at school. plus she didnt really know where anything was. She kissed Caelan's cheek as she left. he offered to go with her but she refused. he had homework and she was trying to get him to get back on the baseball team. he needed to become social again. she sat in the car looking out the window at the other cars and stuff rushing by. her fingered were a little shaky because she was incredibly nervous. despite her nerves she was really excited for college. it was like so real and amazing. Her parents would be so proud. not the Washingtons but her adoptive parents. she smiled out the window thinking about them. she missed them a lot.

The car pulled up to the school and she thanked the driver as she stepped out. as he pulled away she pulled out the school's map.... she had no idea where to go. she walked on the campus and was standing in the middle feeling like a black sheep. everyone seemed to stare at her like they knew she was lost. if only someone was nice enough to help. she wasnt going to ask because that would make her feel a little weak. she stood there looking at the map and back at the buildings... back and forth, back and forth. the map was so confusing she sighed in frustration.

OCC: Outfit biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Preggo she is Princess of America Belongs to: Caelan Hyeung!
^^
Raziel Joshua Jefferson
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 10:36 PM

Syrena | Commoner | America
Group Icon

Member No.: 233

Raziel woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring into his ear. He groaned, rolling over to just unplug it completely from the socket. He'd just have to plug it in again later on in the day, like when he came home from school, but he didn't want to end up breaking his alarm in a sad attempt to stop it from giving him a headache. He untangled himself from his sheets, landing himself on his butt on the floor in the process. As much as he liked school, he still didn't think it was worth waking up early in the morning. He had to though, he had to set a good example for his two younger, nine year old siblings. That being the case, he dragged himself into the shower and ran the water on cold to wake himself up. Razz got dressed quickly afterwards, throwing on a simple outfit. Unlike his other friends who were also commoners, he didn't feel the need to dress-to-impress just because he went to the same school as royals.

Razz got into his car and drove to school, his typical mix of rock, indie, and alternative playing in the background. He got to the university and got out of the car. Most everyone was dressed in their designer outfits, and there he was in his band tee, hoodie, jeans, and chucks. He, like usual, was zoned out, so he ended up bumping into a girl who was just standing in the middle of everything. Luckily, he didn't bump into her hard enough to knock her or himself over. "Oh my apologies, miss..." he trailed off as he realized who he bumped into.

She was pretty, blonde, and someone he hadn't seen in a long while. Kendall Davis. or Princess Kendall Davis-Washington as she was known as lately. They were pretty close friends back in the day. "Kendall Davis," he said with a smile. He was happy to see her again. She was one of the few people who actually got him. "So how ya been, Kenni?" he asked. His mind travelled back to when they would hang out and talk. He had no idea she went to school here also. "You kinda look like a deer in headlights there," he teased with a smile.

OCC: Outfit~

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 02:16 PM

Group Icon

she felt lost and stressed. the map didnt even look like the actual school. she kept looking back and forth and tunring. it was hopeless. at the rate she was going, she'll never make it to the class. she was standing there about to give up when someone ran into her. she imediately turned around, "No, I'm sorry! I shouldnt have been just sta-" once she saw the guys face she stopped apologizing. Razz... She hasnt seen him in like ever! she suddenly forgot everything that had happened. She wasnt pregnant, she wasnt mad at Caelan... heck Caelan left her mind completely. it was like she forgot him. she smiled and looked away. she missed him. he was like one of her best friends back in the day. when he called her Kendall Davis she was a little shocked. when people added on the washington thing it annoyed her. she was relieved to hear her own name. She still didnt feel like a Washington. she felt like a Davis and she always will.

"Well, hi there Razz. Havent seen you in like forever." she said putting her hands on her hips. since Kendall met Caelan she's been around nobody but royals and noblemen. it was annoying and really intimidating. she always felt like she had to impress everyone. she had to dress and act a certain way when she left the house. she had people do stuff for her, like cook and clean and stuff. it was something she wasnt use to. she felt a lot more comfortable around commoners like Razz... especially Razz. just him being there made her feel like she never became a royal at all. it was nice and refreshing. "Honestly I've been better.... How have you been? I didnt know you went here!" she smiled as always and took a step closer to him so there wasnt a huge gap between them.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Raziel Joshua Jefferson
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 05:02 PM

Group Icon

Razz just smiled at her with his usual goofy smile. Damn he missed her. He felt slightly bad for her when she said that things have been better. He imagined as much; as far as he was concerned, being a royal couldn't be all that great. His mind skipped back to the last time they hung out and he realized he had feelings for her. He couldn't tell her about it now. Last he heard, she was dating some prince from... Okay, he couldn't remember. He didn't bother keeping up with the gossip blogs that spilled all the juiciest secrets and what-goes-on about royals and nobles. He had his own life to worry about without trying to keep track of the lives of people he didn't know. Besides, what they did what their business, and as it didn't involve him he wasn't going to pry. Yeah, got in on a full ride scholarship for my a-freakin-mazing musical talent," he said half-kidding. He didn't think he was all that great, but the school seemed to, so they gave him a full ride, so long as he majored in music.

"And yeah, I've been good. I have my own apartment now and a job on campus, so things have been pretty cool," he said, nodding slightly as he spoke. It was a little quirk he had. He suddenly had, what he thought, was a brilliant idea, "You know, you should come with me to visit the family this weekend. Mom won't shut up about how much she misses you, and Bethany -- you remember my sister, right? -- won't stop asking me how you're doing. And then there's Dad and little Jeffy also." He realized that Kendall would probably be busy with princess-y stuff, whatever princess-y stuff may be, but he figured that asking couldn't hurt. He was kind of just spewing words out at the moment. His mind just kept revolving at how great it was to see her and those emotions which were trying to creep themselves back, no matter how hard he tried to keep them at bay.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 06:53 PM

Group Icon

Kendall nodded happily. he made everything seem so normal again. its like the whole royal thing didnt even exist. she wanted that feeling to last. she hoped that they had a class together or something so they can get their friendship back. she loved Caelan and the washingtons and everything they have done for her but she missed being normal. she actually missed having to worry about money and not having to worry about being in that stupid gossip blog. she hasnt been in it very much but that was only because she hasnt done anything. part of her wished that the valentines day ball mix up never happened. even though she thought about it... she could never wish that she had never met Caelan... he has caused a lot of her stress but she still cant bring herself to think about what it would be like if he didnt walk into the book store that day.

Kendall got really excited. "I'd love to!" she said with a little too much excitement. she was more than happy to spend a day with him and his family. when her parents died they were really supportive and nice and just really really good to her. She really missed them. She wondered what they have been up too. his little siblings must be so big now. she felt like a big sister to them and that she's missing out on their childhood. she felt really guilty for not remembering to call them and check in and what not. they must be a little hurt. she's just been really busy with everything. the kids must be all grown up now and she missed it. Kendall was really excited to go see them though. she was actually happy for the first time in a long time. somewhere in the back of her mind she felt a little bad that it wasnt Caelan that was making her happy.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Raziel Joshua Jefferson
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 07:36 PM

Group Icon

Razz was so excited that Kendall was going to come with him that he couldn't help but to pick her up in a hug and spin her around. He smiled widely as he set her back down on the ground. The probably wasn't exactly the best idea considering that the little stunt received a bunch of odd looks from the people around them. Whoops. Hopefully that wouldn't end up in one of their gossip blogs and he'd have drama to deal with. Razz didn't like drama, he tried to avoid it at all costs. He only got involved with it when it was unavoidable. It's not like it mattered to him though. They could think what they wanted. The only people whose opinions mattered to him were his family and Kendall. "This is going to be great! Mom and Beth are going to be so jazzed!" he exclaimed. "We can watch movies and play video games and... and... and... Okay, I don't know what else, but we'll find stuff to do!"

He was just so happy. He missed her and if he couldn't be with her, then he at least wanted to be able to hang out with her as friends. He realized that they were still in the middle of the courtyard entrance, and people were watching them. He checked his watch, seeing that his first class of the day was about to start and he had to walk across campus to get to class on time. He didn't want to leave Kendall just yet though. Razz especially didn't want to leave considering that his first class was some boring class on economics and how to build better relations with other nations through economics. Or something like that. "What's your first class for today, by the way?" he asked, shifting the backpack on his shoulder. "I have some boring international economics class taught by Professor Buckham, A.K.A. Professor I-Could-End-A-Nuclear-War-By-Putting-Everyone-To-Sleep-With-One-of-My-Lectures."

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 04:14 PM

Group Icon

Kendall didnt object to the spin surprise hug... Its not like she liked Razz or anything... She wasnt his type anyway. she was considered a royal now and he doesnt like royals. not that she would ever cheat on Caelan.... again. technically the first time didnt even count considering they were broken up during that little one night stand.... She loved Caelan and he clearly loved her back. and sure all relationships have problems. there was no such thing as a perfect relationship. but she doubted all relationships were as screwed up in the same way. but the point is the magic between her and Caelan was dying. he was obsessed about the baby and she clearly didnt like the idea of being a mother. plus trying to keep him was really stressful for her. she always had to go with him to therapy and be woken up every night in the middle of the night because he was having bad dreams... she loved being the one he needed but she felt like she had the world on her shoulders and she was losing the ability to keep doing everything.

"I cant wait to see them!" she said being plopped back on her feet. she adjusted her self so she didnt drop anything but also to fix her hair and stuff. after all she has to keep up an image. she had to check her schedule to see what class she had. she almost forgot that she was lost. he said he had economics. she looked at her schedule and noticed she had the same class. thank goodness. he can take her there and she wouldnt be lost anymore. he was simply her hero. "Oh! I have economics too!" she said folding her schedule back up and slipping it into her pocket. "I'm so glad you're in that class. I have no idea where it is." she said a little frustrated as she looked back at the map.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Raziel Joshua Jefferson
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 05:41 PM

Group Icon

Razz laughed. He felt happier than usual. Seeing Kendall again had made his mood better. While he didn't typically like royals, he didn't see her as one. As far as he was concerned, she wasn't Kendall Davis-Washington, Princess of America, she was simple Kendall Davis. She had lived down the street from him and his family as they grew up and they were best friends. They would play video games, watch action flicks, and just hang out. The only difference now was that she had money... and servants... and designer clothes. She was still the same old Kendall underneath whatever had changed on the outside though. And that was what mattered to him. The rest were little details that didn't mean a damn thing.

"Believe me, Kenni, you won't be as glad once you hear Professor I-Kill-My-Students-By-Talking-Them-To-Death give one of his Death-To-All-That-Is-Fun speeches," he said with a smile. he took one of Kendall's arms in his, like how he used to when they were younger. No one said that just because she was a royal now that meant that they couldn't hang out like they used to... okay, it was implied, but whatever. "Anywho, we best be getting on our way before we miss out an yet another exciting and enthralling lecture is sure to not put the entire room to sleep," he said with a clearly sarcastic tone when describing the class as they walked.

~Time Skip~

Raziel drove to the house in which he grew up in. Kendall was in the passenger seat lightly bobbing her head to the music that played in the car. He was happy, though he kept thinking about his girlfriend in the back of his head. What was he doing? This was risky. She was with someone and he was with someone, and this was just stupid. He shook his head, ridding himself of the thought. They were two friends hanging out after a long time of not seeing each other. They were just going to hang out at his family's house, just like they did when they were growing up. Nothing new. Nothing extraordinary. Nothing romantic. Nothing anywhere near romantic. Plus, this was for his family also, Kendall was like another member of the family; they would be ecstatic to see her.

They pulled up onto the street and the house came into view. Razz looked over at Kendall with a smile. "I should warn you that Mom and Beth are prepared to tackle you into a gigantic hug once they see you," he told her. He didn't want her to be completely run over by them. When he told his mother she actually started rambling about how she needed to make herself, the house, the family, and even the food look nice. Razz had just sighed and reminded her that this was Kendall who had always loved her cooking, and -- despite being a princess -- was still the same old Kendall she had known growing up. "I was technically told not to tell you, but I felt that it would probably be better you know instead of the both of us being knocked to the ground since I would attempt to play superhero, like usual." He pulled the car into the drive way, turning off the engine once the car was parked.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

ONCE UPON A TIME skinned by SQUEECHAN of CAUTION!, PANDORA'S CLOSET, RCR, and WHAC.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8816 seconds | Archive