Welcome to Majestic Radiance. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Hello Guest Fishys!
Majestic Radiance is a Futuristic Royalty RPG that is ready for new members at any time! Check out our canon list! Drop by in the C-box and say hello! We would love to hear from you!!
Make sure to Register with First, Middle and Last Name of character!
ex: John Micheal Doe

Love,
The Majestic Radiance Team

If you're already a member you can use this to log on to your account:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
The Year was 2012, it was a normal December night, but suddenly there was a huge light that was seen around the world. Everything fell apart quickly after society fell. It was three years before the Committee for Better Living was formed. This Committee set up a system of monarchies, an illusion of control for the people. It is now 2054, and the next generation of royals are in high school. Welcome to High School, Your Majesty! Enjoy your stay!

We have been open for
2 years, 0 months, and 16 Days!

Please sign up using this format:
First Middle Last
(please remember the proper capitals!)

If you are making a royal please look at the canon list!

Our World

Glassview, Kingdom Of America
The Date Is:
January 2055
The Season Is:
Winter

Chat it up

OUR ICC

The BAMFS

Our Awards
This is a place holder!
When we have the OTM
This will be slower and look more
Like the staff image.

Our Friends
AFFILATES
wanna affilate? click here

Its A Charmed Life v.3 Photobucket Eternal Night The Vow

LISTED AT
redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay RPG-D
SISTERS
sleepdeprivation ¢¾

Credits
Site Graphics: Maddie
Banner: Rose
Site Idea and Plot: Maddie
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Everything else is copyright of the creator. No Stealing or copyright infringement intended. We are a free roleplaying site, please do not steal apps or ideas. Or Maddie will release her hell hounds to track you down. Stealing is never okay.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Confusion Seems Normal Here... [Ciel]
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 07:25 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Group: Year Five
Member No.: 183

Isabel was becoming a regular in this night club. She knew it because whenever she came here, every bartender knew her by name and knew what kind of drink she ordered. It was odd, but she didn't mind; it meant that she didn't have to tell the bartender over and over again what she was drinking, since she never drank anything different. As boring as it sounded, Isabel knew better than to mix alcoholic beverages together and knew how deadly it could be. Isabel decided she was going to dress casually today. She wasn't really trying to impress anyone, and was mainly going because she wanted to get drunk off her ass and party. But on her very first drink, she stopped and couldn't finish it. It was like her body was saying enough was enough, but Isabel ignored those feelings and drank it all, ordering another. Isabel felt almost nauseous but she ignored that as well. She let out a sigh, and stood up. Right as she turned around, her face hit someone's chest and she let out a small squeak. Looking up, Isabel blushed, stepping back a little," Sorry, clumsy me." She said.

Oh no. He was cute. As cute as a guy could be at least. Isabel noticed she had been checking out guys more, and she began to wonder what it meant. Maybe it was because she was so sick off women, but maybe -just maybe- it was something else. Isabel didn't know, she wasn't planning on looking into it.

OOC: her outfit

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Ciel Gautier Le Bien-Aime
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 08:56 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Member No.: 205

Ciel was a regular in this nightclub. He liked to party. He didn't like obnoxious drunks so he didn't take a TON of girls home. He did of course, cause even if he did have his eyes on a certain girl... well... a guy has needs and Ciel isn't the type to wait forever. Ciel just gets by with what he can, which is what he's been doing most of his life. Why change now? Tonight was a night he had to get out, he had to go party and he needed to get a girl. If he didn't spend the night with a girl he would start to think abut Cyndie and that'd be bad. He didn't like her being his weakness. He didn't like that he even had a weakness. But he just needed to get his mind off Cyndie and meet another pretty girl to spend time with. Even if it was just one night it would help a little. He would like to have a friend he could call up when he needed time away from the world, but you don't go to every girl and ask if you can booty call them later. It was just improper and Ciel tried his best to be proper... within reason.

Ciel too his sorry ass to the nightclub and ordered a drink and sighed. He walked around for awhile, talked to a lot of girls who recognized him. None seemed to be quite his type. Ciel went back to the bar for another drink and he was going to lean over a girl to get the bartenders attention but when he got there the girl had gotten up. The girl hit his chest and he took a step back, he couldn't help but chuckle and little when she blushed and apologized. Ciel had a faint appreciation for red heads, especially the really strikingly pretty ones. Just something about them is so... exotic. Ciel smiled, " No worries mon chere..." he smiled back and asked the bartender for another drink. He looked back down at the girl and sighed softly, " Now, it'd be such a waste if I just let you pass and never got your name..." he said and extended his hand, " I'm Ciel, Ciel Le Bein-Aime... it's a mouthful, I know..." And although Ciel wasn't saying anything really substantial, his voice just seemed really charming. Everything about Ciel was oddly charming and alluring.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 09:24 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Isabel smiled as the man introduced himself, wow he was cute. And nice. She had bumped into people before and not every man was as sweet as this one. Something about the bars and nightclubs brought out all the angry and the skanky. She hated it when she would bump into girls by accident and they would do that stupid scoff as though they were better than her. They definitely were not, and she couldn't stand women who were so full of themselves. She shook his hand, ordering another drink as well as an excuse to talk to him a little more. Isabel immediately noticed his voice. It was sultry and extremely sexy for a guy, and his name was so unique. French, as she figured from his voice and from his name. "Ciel Le Bien-Aime," Isabel repeating, pronouncing it similarly to the way he said it," Isabel Galloto, and don't worry I like it," She said with a sweet smile as she ran her fingers through her long, unruly red hair. She liked running her fingers through her hair though most of the time it was extremely tangled. It was soft, and Isabel liked soft things.

"It's just my luck to meet the only charming, cute guy in this whole night club and to have only met him by smacking my face into his chest," Isabel said, extremely embarrassed and still slightly blushing," I'm sorry, I'm not good at the whole graceful thing." She admitted with a small laugh. Isabel was horrible at hiding how she felt, and she was super embarrassed. He was so smooth, and she was so clumsy and ungraceful. She admired that.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 10:12 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Ciel would never admit it but this girl had suck striking looks. She had the most gorgeous red hair and bright eyes, she was so pretty. He knew he wasn't drunk so he knew he was just making her seem pretty. No, this girl really was pretty. Ciel was happy to meet someone who wasn't a drunk whore, as much as he liked flirting with drunk girls, he wasn't going to be taking a drunk girl home with him. And plus, this girl was much more attractive than any slutty drunk girl he's meet since he started going to big clubs like this. But he knew he wasn't just going to say his name and that would swoon her. This girl seemed like the type who wasn't going to fall head over heels just by hearing he was the crown prince of France. But oh how he loved a good challenge. Ciel picked up his drink when the bartender set it down on the bar. He sipped it lightly and laughed.

" Don't worry about it, my chest is fine... " he said and smiled. Isabel, what a nice name. It worked well, she really looked like an Isabel, he really like the name and was starting to like Isabel herself. Ciel sat down at the bar next to Isabel and rested his non-drink arm on the bar. Ciel shrugged lightly, " Not everyone is... I'm a lucky fellow for being able to just walk in a straight line..." he laughed again. He wasn't really even trying to flirt but his tone always made him seem like it. He really was a huge flirt. He couldn't help it at all, he seemed to just be born with it. Even was he was toddler he was complimenting women three times his age, and sometimes the women even blushed. That's just hoe unbelievably ridiculous Ciel is. " So Isabel, just out of curiosity, what sort of genes gave you such brilliant red hair? I've met very few girls with hair that color... It's magnificent..."

Oh Ciel, you smooth devil, you.

OCC: Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Nov 25 2011, 11:24 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Isabel couldn’t help but stare at him and would take sips of her drink as he spoke to try to look like she was doing something else other than staring at him. She was never a scholar in her words, and she tended to get dumbfounded a little easily. Nonetheless, there was a sense of determination to attempt to at least not sound like a bumbling blonde. She had to admit, she loved his name. There was something elegant and sexy about it; in fact, it fit him as a whole. He was attractive, extremely attractive, and though she noticed the appearances of guys before she never liked them this much. She would look at them, and then move on with her life. Isabel laughed, he was indeed lucky for being able to walk in a straight line. With the way this bar was, most of the time Isabel felt as though she was tumbling about clumsily. When Ciel commented about her hair, she tried not to blush and continued to twirl her hair as she thought. "It's the Brazilian genes," Isabel said with a smile," Every couple generations, there is always someone born with this colored hair and it just happened to be me."

Her mother said it was a recessive family trait and made her special, and that she didn't want her to listen to what others said about her. She never cheated on her father, she was a good, honest woman. Unfortunately for Isabel, she had spent a good portion of her life dealing with cheaters. From rumors of her "unfaithful" mother to her ex, who cheated on her with the opposite team nonetheless. Though she loved her long hair dearly, it was a great reminder of the Brazilian scandal. Isabel smiled, sipping her drink and staring up at him with her large blue eyes. God, he was gorgeous. Isabel tried to hide the fact she was visibly blushing.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 11:26 AM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Ciel was used to people staring at him. Both guys and girls had a tendency to stare, it wasn't like Ciel cared. he liked having all the attention, it sort of came with being a royal. Especially the royal of a well-known country. He sorta enjoyed it when people gave him compliments and stared and such. He liked to flatter and to be flattered. It was just who he was. Ciel loved Isa's hair, it wasn't just normal red hair. Maybe it was the lights of the club but Ciel felt like her hair was just so red and bright that it seemed to glow. It was so rare and exotic and fabulous. And those blue eyes, they were so deep Ciel felt like he might drown in them. He couldn't help but smile softly at her and looked away. He couldn't keep staring back at her like that, it was creepy. He sipped his drink lightly.

Ciel looked over at Isa when she talked about her hair. " Well, it's stunning. It's surprising I haven't seen more guys flock to you. Ciel chuckled softly, It was probably cause of the way she was dressed. It wasn't the most flattering clothes. Though Ciel always dressed to impress. That's how he was raised really, it was French culture to be dressed nice. Unlike most people, Ciel never felt 'overdressed' during any event. He always dressed nice and fancy so even if he was at a fast-food place he never felt like he didn't belong. He was just so used to being 'overdressed' that he didn't even notice it anymore. Ciel finished off his drink and decided that maybe he'd had a bit too much. He'd been here awhile and had a couple drinks and didn't want to end up throwing up or anything. " Though I don't mind guys not flocking to you.... just gives me more of an excuse to stay here with you..." Ciel smiled that charming smile of his and tried to keep himself from saying something too stupid. He really wanted Isa to make him forget about Cyndie, heck, maybe even forget about Cyndie forever. Isa at least was noticing his flirting. Cyndie probably couldn't find her way out of paper bag, let alone notice how much Ciel loved her.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 07:56 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Isabel smiled, her eyes slightly wandering from his eyes to his lips. She was surprisingly attracted to him, and Isabel couldn't help but imagine how those lips felt on hers. It was cheesy, but Isabel had never been kissed by a guy before and part of her wondered if it felt different at all. She continued to blush as he noted it surprising that guys weren't flocking to her. Isabel figured it was because they've seen her here with her ex girlfriend and figured she was lesbian, but Isabel kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to ruin any chance she had with Ciel just because she had no experience with men. Isabel loved how he smiled at her. There was something sexy and mysterious about him, the way he talked, the way his eyes watched her... She could have melted.

" I don't mind either... except there is one problem with that." Isabel said, her large eyes looking up at him longingly," I won't have an excuse to talk to again later," She admitted with a cutezy pout.

She wanted to see more of him, he seemed like such an interesting man and she was dying to know more about him. She only knew his name, but she wanted to know more. " I hope it's not too bold to ask whether we could go somewhere more quiet to talk? I'm not trying to be too hasty about being alone with you, it would be nice to be able to talk without pounding music in the background." She said, blushing. Her cheeks were a soft pink, and they had been since they started talking. Isabel looked up at him, hoping that he wouldn't take it the wrong way. The music was loud, and even though they were in the bar, not on the dance floor she didn't enjoy not being able to hear his lovely voice as easily without the pounding of the bass in the background.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Dec 4 2011, 12:43 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Ciel was surprised that he could even look at other women right now. Okay, that's not true, he'd had plenty of experience with women, it just didn't mean as much as Cyndie did. But he was more surprised that Isa was able to make him feel sorta happy and charming and good, like Cyndie did. He wasn't surprised that he was attracted to Isa, she was a beautiful woman and Ciel had a weak spot for pretty people. People mostly, he was somewhat bisexual, he's never been intimate with a guy but he's had dares to kiss men before. He of course, prefers pretty women. And pretty women usually liked him, he was sexy and mysterious and charming. He's that sorta of guy you see in movies who turns out to be the best guy in the whole film. Of course, if he ever said that people would think he was conceited and pompous. But he always felt like the main character of a movie or something. Like Harry Potter or something. He wished that he was the main character of a movie, at least then all his troubles would just be a story and his unhappiness would just be acting. Just pretending.

Ciel chuckled lightly and reached over to sip some of his drink. Though when she asked if they could go somewhere more quite he felt like she was totally asking him out. Like she was asking if they could be alone, he was a little surprised, heck, he hadn't even been trying that hard and she was interested. He wouldn't say that Isa was easy, but he felt like this was sort of happening too quickly, too smoothly, to be real. But with that blush and those big eyes staring at him, how the hell could he say no?! He smiled that charming and sly smile of his and nodded, " It's not bold at all, I'd love to go somewhere else. We could go to the park, I know the one near the academy looks stunning bathed in streetlights." He had taken Cyndie there once, she didn't take it like he wanted. It was supposed to be romantic and she just thought it was cute.... He hated that night. But he had a feeling Isa would take it a whole lot better. Isa didn't seem like the stupid, oblivious girl Cyndie is.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Dec 4 2011, 01:55 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Isa's smile widened as he agreed to go somewhere else with her, she was strangely excited to be leaving the nightclub and maybe go somewhere without drunk people staggering around them. She loved the bar, but tonight wasn't a party and get drunk kind of day. Isabel nodded, pulling on her jacket and buttoning it up. "Let's walk, it's super close by," Isabel said, grabbing Ciel's hand and leading him out of the bar into the cool night breeze. She was extremely glad she brought her jacket, it was chilly outside: the best cuddle weather. Isabel let her finger's intertwine with his and the walked hand and hand. Isabel was an overly friendly person by nature, and was also a very affectionate person as well. " If we are moving too quickly let me know, okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything and I know I can be a little... forward." Isa said with a small, embarrassed laugh. She leaned a little closer to Ciel to warm up a little.

"What brought you to the bar?" Isabel asked, looking up at him as they walked, making sure to avoid walking straight into a pole or something which was something she has done before. "You obviously weren't there to get drunk, or else you wouldn't have left with me with only finishing one drink." Isabel tried not to cringe when she realized she was being too forward again. Isa was a blunt girl, and was usually not good at trying to be cool about things. She was stumbling, awkward Isa from the far off land of Brazil. And a cute boy in a foreign land was showing interest in her, she wanted to know more about him.

OOC: Her Coat

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 12:28 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Ciel let Isa lead him out of the bar, he of course had to awkwardly get his coat on as she practically dragged him through the club and out into the chill pre-winter breeze. When they got out of the club Ciel felt a whole weight pull off his chest. he took in a deep breath and let it out and chuckled as Isa suddenly held his hand. At first he was hesitant to hold her hand but he knew he couldn't spend his whole life fretting over that girl he once called his best friend. he couldn't handle anymore days of wanting her to see how he felt and her just.... being completely blind. Ciel was tired of not receiving the love he knew he deserved. She'd learn eventually that she's nothing special and tons of girls would kill to be on Ciel's arm. Kill to be queen of France, kill to be held and loved by the Crown prince of France. And Ciel just couldn't wait up for her anymore. Ciel chuckled lightly when Isa told him to say if they were moving too fast. He shook his head lightly, " Don't worry about it... I've been taking my life waaay too slow lately..." he said and looked down at Isa with that charming smile of his. " And there's nothing wrong with a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it... being forward is being better than never doing anything."

Ciel looked away when Isa asked him why he was at the bar. He didn't want to admit that he was trying to escape another girl. He sighed softly as they entered the park. The path light up with lamps, the path before them glowing lightly; it was quaint and romantic. Ciel decided he might as well tell her, " I'm trying to forget stuff... well, a girl..." he admitted with a sheepish smile, " I liked her a lot but she.... never noticed and I'm tired of wasting my time and effort on her..." Ciel stopped walking and turned to face Isa. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. " I want to like someone who likes me back..." he said and smiled softly. Hopefully this whole ordeal wouldn't scare Isa off, that'd kill Ciel's motivation for good.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 01:44 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

Isabel let out a lighthearted giggle as Ciel spoke. She was glad we wasn't frightened by a girl with drive, and it was comforting to know he wasn't exactly like her ex. Marie always wanted to take things slowly, and Isabel hated waiting more than anything else. Isabel blushed and smiled as he smiled at her with that doll of a smile. His charm was undeniable, and he was extremely handsome. Isabel was the luckiest girl in the cold of the winter, hand and hand with the sweetest guy she's ever met. Isabel's heart skipped a beat when he said there was another woman in the picture. Was he leading her on? Ciel said she was oblivious to his affections, but it scared her knowing there was another woman there to start with. Isabel's eyes watched him as he stopped to face her, and she smiled widely as he pulled her close. The streetlights hit his face and gently shadowed his features, his smile was gentle and soft in this lighting and Isabel couldn't help but wonder if this is how it felt to love, not lust someone. Isabel gently put her arms around his neck, pulling him into a soft kiss.

"I can be that girl, if you want," Isabel said, looking him straight in the eyes, still holding him close. She was asking his permission to be his, something she has never done before. The kiss left Isabel's heart pounding, and she pondered if Ciel could feel it pounding in her chest as he held her tightly. She wouldn't be surprised; Isabel was charmed by a young French man, and she was so intrigued by him she couldn't keep her eyes off him. Something no man has been able to do to Isabel before. Isabel's eyes practically screamed for him to kiss her as she watched him. " Do you want me to?" Isabel asked, a little timidly, her voice softer.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 08:19 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

Ciel really liked a girl with ambition. He was going to be king of France and he couldn't hold up the country all by himself. Behind a great man is an even greater woman right? Well Ciel needed a strong, ambitious, fiery girl to stand by his side and rule. He also was tired of Cindy and her being all light and fluffy and oblivious. Cindy was such a floozy and Ciel was so tired of her being like that. He needed somebody who would care and show it and not be afraid to stand by his side. He could only wait for so long and Cindy didn't even like him, or she didn't even notice that he liked her. He just felt so stupid for wasting his time on Cindy when he could have been here with I for all that time and have actually been happy. He was pretty happy right now, Isa was so cute and when she blushed it was even better, he couldn't even contain his own smile. The light from the streetlamps flooded the path with light and the winter air was cold and Ciel could see the little clouds of breath. Isa was undeniably pretty and Ciel was a little bit enchanted by her, her eyes were so piercing and her hair was like an amber waterfall. It was gorgeous and Ciel would adore seeing more and more of Isa all the time.

Ciel was sort of expecting the kiss, it was oddly soft and Ciel didn't mind. He was just more used to one-night-stands so it wasn't generally romantic. He just could never be romantic with anyone n his one-night-stands because he had loved Cindy at the time. But now it was different and Isa was different and he didn't feel the same way. He wasn't even thinking about Cindy at all right now. He kissed Isa back and when she pulled away he was disappointed. Ciel smiled when she sad she could be that girl. Ciel knew she could be and he really wanted her to, but first he had to kiss her himself. He knew that if he kissed her.... then he knew he could get over Cindy and move on with his life. Ciel let a hand trail up to Isa's cheek and he pulled her face to his, lifting her up just slightly. Kissing her just as little flakes of snow came down from the sky, the first snow for Glassview this year...

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 09:12 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

The weight of anticipation rested on her chest as she waited nervously for Ciel's answer, his dark eyes watching her. Isabel only wished she could read those eyes to figure out what he was thinking. She could feel her cheeks hot in contrast with the chill of the night; with him holding her closely, she didn't feel cold even with the puffs of steam from their breath. The feel of his lips against hers lifted that anticipation and Isabel felt that without saying a word, he answered her question. Against the cold air, Ciel's lips were warm and soft. It felt right, the way he was holding her; the way her arms wrapped around his warm neck. Isabel could even see the disappointment on his face when she stopped kissing him. She was the luckiest woman in the universe. She had to be. Isabel's eyelashes fluttered slightly, letting Ciel pull her into another kiss. Isabel wasn't use to men being romantic to her, and she missed it dearly. A snowflake landed gently on her cheek, and Isabel smiled as she kissed him.

She could feel the small, fluttering snowflakes falling on them as they kissed. Isabel held him closely, allowing her body get a little closer to his. It was two stranger's lives intertwining together, and Isabel didn't mind one bit. Before she knew it, they were standing in the room of her house, tangled in the same passionate kiss as the door closed behind them. Isabel could only remember the drive over as a mirage of laughing and kisses, their hands traveling around each other's bodies. Before she knew it, they sat on the edge of her bed, her fingers tangled in his hair, his hands on her waist as they kissed. Isabel let out a soft moan, and allowed Ciel to lower her onto the bed. She broke the kiss, and forced herself to ask him something she wished she could save for later. "Ciel? If you had to choose between that girl you've liked and me, would you choose me?" Isabel asked, having to know. She was too afraid of not being sure of it, and she needed Ciel's word before Isabel was willing to continue further.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 07:11 PM

Nicky | Royal | France
Group Icon

The time between being in the park and being in Isa's room was such a blur Ciel was having a hard time figuring which way way up and which way was down. When his lips met Isa's it was like the whole world was perfect and right. He didn't know Isa at all, well he knew a little bit but not enough to say he was deeply in love with her. But he knew that what he was feeling was covering up any feelings he had for Cindy. He wasn't even thinking about Cindy right now, how could he? Cindy never did this, no matter how hard he tried... she never noticed. She never noticed how he felt and now he was moving on. He was moving on and never looking back. He didn't want to look back. He wanted to be out here with Isa, he wanted to be everywhere and anywhere with Isa. She was more exciting, more beautiful, more funny, everything was better with Isa. The limo ride was amazing and kissing Isa was amazing and suddenly Ciel felt like all the turmoil he's gone through and all the pain or Cindy has faded. Like the weight had been lifted off his chest and he could finally breath. He wanted to breath in everything Isa had to offer, he wanted all of her and he didn't think he'd give it back if he had it. He had found someone better, someone who would see his love, and he was trying to let it all soak in.

Ciel's hands lingered on Isa's hips, he laid her down and then crawled on top of her, he wondered who Isa had slept with, who she had wanted before Ciel came into her life. he looked down at her with a curious look and when she spoke he felt a nervousness rise in his gut. He looked at her for a second and sighed, " You're so much better than her Isa... she's... she's hurt me more than I can even explain and you've done nothing but make me happy..." Ciel leaned down and kissed her again. " I want you to be the one who makes me forget about her... forever" he said between kisses. He'd only go as far as Isa wanted to go, he was a gentleman at heart.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
Isabel Yara Galloto
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 08:07 PM

V | Royal | Brazil
Group Icon

The look on Ciel's face made her regret asking the question, she couldn't stand seeing that sad expression on his face any longer. Isabel hated that some girl could make him feel like this, and she wanted to engulf him in her affection in hopes that he would forget about this mystery girl. Isabel couldn't help but smile when he told her that she made him happy, and it relieved her that the feelings were mutual. She reminded herself that the other woman didn't matter, he was with her. Ciel wasn't spending the night with that other girl, and as long as he was with Isabel, she didn't exist. Isabel let her hands travel down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off, throwing it on the floor. The room was considerably warm, and Isabel always kept it that way; she hated the cold. Somehow, with Ciel with her the room was much hotter, and sh could still feel her heart jumping in her chest. She let Ciel kiss her neck gently, her fingers tangled in his dark hair," I promise I will, Ciel," Isabel said softly, kissing his lips. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling his body closer to hers as she kissed him longingly. Clothing began falling on the floor as they kissed, his hands traveling her body. Isabel wanted to be the one to make him forget about her... permanently.

~ Fade to Black ~

Isabel leaned on Ciel gently, her hair in a tangled mess as she pulled it to the other side of him. Ciel's arms were comfortably around her, and she could feel his heart beating on her back as they sat together, Ciel kissing her neck as they attempted to catch their breath. It felt right, as though this was something Isabel was missing from her life. Isabel held Ciel's hands gently, their fingers intertwined as they sat. "I know this sounds silly, but you're the first guy I've ever slept with, ever." Isabel said, her cheeks red from blush," This... we aren't going to be a one night thing, are we?" Isabel said, turning around to face him. " I couldn't bear us being nothing more than one wonderful night together, I'd miss you too much," She said, her hand on his face as she kissed him.

--------------------
user posted image
^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

ONCE UPON A TIME skinned by SQUEECHAN of CAUTION!, PANDORA'S CLOSET, RCR, and WHAC.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5481 seconds | Archive