|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Machine Technology. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:01 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 20-June 05
East County Aerospace Company is seeking a Manual/ CNC Mill Machinist
This is a full-time position.
1) Have a minimum of 5 years of on-the-job experience, references required.
2) Have a general knowledge of various types of materials/metals.
3) Be able to read and understand technical drawings (blueprints).
4) Must be able to inspect (visually and dimensionally) work-in-progress using
measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, etc...) and fill-out applicable paperwork.
5) Must be able to work with close geometric tolerances
6) This job requires frequent bending, reaching and lifting of objects weighing 50+ lbs.
Starting pay to be determined based on experience.
Schedule: M-F, 7:30-4:00
Please bring us your resume in person. If you would like to fill-out an employment
application feel free to stop by our office before closing-time (4:00 P.M. Mon-Fri)
We are looking to fill position ASAP
1800 Joe Crosson Drive
El Cajon CA 92020