Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Machine Technology. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Reyes Machining, 3,4,5 Axis Mill, VTL, Truning, etc
Joshua
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 10:54 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Immediate positions available for Conventional Vertical Turning Lathe Machinists and CNC Mill Machinist for an aerospace machine shop. Should have some tools. Prefer to have someone on day shift, but will have some flexibility. Can e-mail resumes to Carlson@reyesmfg.com

If you have any questions please call

Lynn Kinzer-Mason
REYES MACHINING
1364 Pioneer Way El Cajon, CA 92020
619-590-1664 Ext10
Fax 619-440-8257
e-mail lom@reyesmfg.com

Goodmorning!

My name is Marty Trelease, I am the Quality Manager of a machine shop here in El Cajon (Reyes Machining) - the reason for my contacting you is to inquire if you might have any students who are currently enrolled in your machining class who would be interested in working at our company when not in school, to get hands on and learn the trade in real time. We are diversified in our manufacturing, we have CNC mills, 3, 4, 5 axis machines, VTL's, CNC turning centers, bridgeports, etc. Our current work load warrants the need for more operators at this time, and, our ads placed for machinists are not bringing in the type of experience needed here. Please feel free to contact me via phone or e-mail if you have any students interested, (ph) 619-590-1664, x 13, e-mail: inspection@reyesmfg.com.

Thank You.
« Next Oldest | Current Job Information | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0744 seconds | Archive