|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Guest||Posted on Mar 24 2011, 07:22 PM|
| This agency is looking for people to work in "L&T Precision Corporation"
But, if you work throw this agency they going to take almost 8 dollars per hour from your pay check.
The company is hiring directly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L&T Precision Corp.
12105 Kirkham Rd.
Poway, Ca 92064
(858) 513-7979 Fax
|Guest||Posted on Mar 11 2011, 12:16 PM|
How can I apply for this job?
|Guest||Posted on Mar 11 2011, 12:14 PM|
|Apply for this job|
|Joshua||Posted on Mar 10 2011, 01:46 PM|
| Machine Shop Operators Level III Job Description
We are a fast paced sheet metal and machine job shop that works in both the aerospace and commercial industries. We are currently looking for candidates to come on board as Machine Shop Operators Level III, below are some but not all requirements:
* Operating various automated, semi-automated, and manual machining tools and equipment
* Manufacturing parts in accordance with furnished engineering drawings/blueprints, specifications and workmanship standards.
* Performing various basic machining operations using lathes, mills, cutters, presses, and related machining tools or equipment.
* Reviewing furnished documentation (route sheet, drawings, etc.) to identify job requirements and verify all prior operations have been properly completed.
* Loading parts onto machines and performs setups of medium difficulty using edge finder, dial indicator, adjust tool offset, and set tool length offset.
The qualifications we are looking for are listed below. You must meet at least 2 of the qualifications to be considered for this position.
* Must be able to read and understand complicated engineering drawings/blueprints and specifications.
* Must be knowledgeable of CNC machining and program editing.
* Must have a solid command of mathematics. Must possess good working knowledge of machine shop processes and metal requirements.
* Must know how to properly use various inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, protractors, and radius gages.
* Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
* Minimum of two years practical experience working in a machine shop required.
* Must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of machine operation and processes relating to machining.
* Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Pay will depend on the level of experience. This position is open for 1st and 2nd shift, please list on the subject line the following for your application to be considered.
MACHINE SHOP OPERATOR – NIGHT
MACHINE SHOP OPERATOR – DAY
San Diego Branch Manager
(858) 874-3334 Main
(858) 874-3338 Fax
714-667-1562 - Orange County
626-919-0695 - Montebello
909-579-8236 - Inland Empire
562-531-7628 - Long Beach
562-868-4933 - Santa Fe Springs
858-874-3334 - San Diego
916-923-5465 - Sacramento