Site Meter

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to MP BB. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

> New board appearance
gsmack
Posted: Jul 6 2009, 08:45 AM

dog and his master

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Just seeing the new look now, looks good Spleen.
spazmanda
Posted: Jul 6 2009, 06:01 PM

secret squirrel

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 9

aaaaaah, I just realized if I shrink my screen the board resizes to less stretchy proportions... so I'm guessing it's set to resize based on percentage, rather than being a fixed size. Anyhow, now that I know I can just resize my window when I'm on the boards. Good job Spleen I'm diggin' the red and black.
StJoeonthebus
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 12:18 AM

dog and his master

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (spazmanda @ Jul 6 2009, 04:01 PM)
aaaaaah, I just realized if I shrink my screen the board resizes to less stretchy proportions... so I'm guessing it's set to resize based on percentage, rather than being a fixed size. Anyhow, now that I know I can just resize my window when I'm on the boards. Good job Spleen I'm diggin' the red and black.

microsoft IE isn't so nice to me. keeps the same proportions no matter what the screen size.

I'm still trying to get a screenshot that doesn't save itself as either a bitmap (HUGE file) or a Word .doc file... so image hosting doesn't exactly work for that... Soon as I actually have time away from posting between work, I'm sure I'll find a way...

--------------------
user posted image
supremespleen
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 02:53 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Because I don't know CSS and with the weird roundabout way I managed to do the board colors/stuff, I'm not exactly sure how much I'll be able to do as far as easily shrinking it.

I'll take a look at it at some point when I'm not super busy.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/kevinanderik
StJoeonthebus
Posted: Jul 13 2009, 05:18 PM

dog and his master

Member No.: 42

ok, after a bit of playing, the board looks A-OK on firefox, but woe to the person using MS explorer. IE users get the tiny, thin strip in the middle I've been trying to describe.

--------------------
user posted image
icansmellit
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 10:48 AM

n00b

Member No.: 650

how is there negative 2 replies
belcher
Posted: Oct 23 2012, 06:14 PM

sex and candy

Member No.: 671

QUOTE (icansmellit @ Apr 8 2011, 10:48 AM)
how is there negative 2 replies

because this is a black hole blink.gif
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1772 seconds | Archive