Site Meter

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to MP BB. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> I am a new fan
Cecil
Posted: Oct 23 2010, 04:59 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 635

My crew and I just recorded and videotaped MP in Parksville BC Canada a little over a week ago. John played the whole night with a busted finger and it was still awesome! I lived under a rock for the last 15 years so MP is a new discovery for me. I am so glad to find them now though. I have to say that they are one of the best bands that I have ever seen.

bookworm
Posted: Oct 23 2010, 06:02 PM

opium

Member No.: 585

QUOTE (Cecil @ Oct 23 2010, 04:59 PM)
My crew and I just recorded and videotaped MP in Parksville BC Canada a little over a week ago. John played the whole night with a busted finger and it was still awesome! I lived under a rock for the last 15 years so MP is a new discovery for me. I am so glad to find them now though. I have to say that they are one of the best bands that I have ever seen.

YAY! Hello! the marcy fan base is awesome....some really great people....glad you are with us....yeah, john is totally awesome as are dylan and shlomi....I'm not in the upper eschelon but this group of fans are totally welcoming and awesome!! so don't feel bad about living under a rock...you probably know a lot about nematodes and salamanders, which is totally cool...

seriously though, every show i go to... i meet great people.... open-minded and genuine....anyway, hope to meet you at a show sometime soon smile.gif

--------------------
"In music the passions enjoy themselves"- Good Ol' Nietzsche
#1bbkingho
Posted: Oct 24 2010, 12:46 PM

opium

Member No.: 582

QUOTE (bookworm @ Oct 23 2010, 06:02 PM)
I'm not in the upper eschelon

That's all a state of mind wink.gif biggrin.gif ............well and I guess the ability to hang out with them and let them drive your car tongue.gif biggrin.gif
bookworm
Posted: Oct 24 2010, 07:32 PM

opium

Member No.: 585

QUOTE (#1bbkingho @ Oct 24 2010, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (bookworm @ Oct 23 2010, 06:02 PM)
I'm not in the upper eschelon

That's all a state of mind wink.gif biggrin.gif ............well and I guess the ability to hang out with them and let them drive your car tongue.gif biggrin.gif

well, if that's the case.....i am a legend in my own mind.....lol

--------------------
"In music the passions enjoy themselves"- Good Ol' Nietzsche
psylocke24
Posted: Dec 27 2010, 09:05 PM

n00b

Member No.: 638

MP is a great band I am a new fan too.

Music Lessons
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1005 seconds | Archive