zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

It's time to get your game back, yo., 09.17.08 Recap
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 04:31 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Today was interesting. Oddly enough I liked the Carly/Spinmax scenes. I think Maxie is growing on me. I love how she never holds anything back when she talks to Jason , lol. Jax is the ice man, seriously...a frozen tundra follows him around. He's still super mad hot Jax! haha. Okay...recap:

1st Seg: Jax/Marty/Carly

Jax walks into the MC restaurant and goes over to Marty at the bar. Jax asks Marty what happened to the staff managers meeting. Marty says it was pushed back. Jax asks by whom. Carly walks in and tells Jax it was her doing and that they need to talk.

3rd Seg: Carly/Jax

Jax asks Marty if he'll excuse them for a moment, Marty leaves. Jax says he thought he made himself pretty clear at the hospital. Carly says she knows, he wanted Jerry to take him home and it hurt, but she didn't fight him on it. Jax says okay then she needs to accept that their marriage is over. Carly says she realizes she trashed what they had and if she could take it back she would. Jax says that talking about it only makes it hurt worse, for both of them. Carly tells him that they co-own two hotels together, the MC and the one in Montreal, and like it or not their lives intersect so they are going to have to figure out a way to deal with each other.

4th Seg: Carly/Jax

Carly and Jax sign some sort of contract to approve something at the hotel. Carly says that wasn't so bad was it. Jax says yeah it actually was. Jax says that the MC and their hotel in Montreal are constant reminders of the life that they were supposed to build together. Carly says that they can still be amicable, they've always worked well together. She says that they'll just keep it strictly business. Jax says he doesn't know if he can do that. Carly tells him to not force her out, she loves the MC, they have rebuilt it and it's doing great. Jax says he's really proud of what they have accomplished with the hotel. He says as for the future though, he's just not sure. Carly asks what he's going to do. Jax says he doesn't know and leaves.

5th Seg: Carly/Marty/Spin/Maxie

Carly asks Marty to reschedule the managers meeting for tomorrow after her other meeting. Marty says he will and asks if she wants him to send over a waiter to take her lunch order. Carly says no she's not hungry. Spin and Maxie walk in to approach Carly about the idea of online dating. Spin is reluctant but Maxie shoves him over to Carly's table. Carly asks what's going on. Spin says that he and Maxie have a solution for her tenseness and loneliness. Carly's confused. yeahright.gif Maxie says it's fine she doesn't have to pretend that she's okay. Spinelli says that her pain and sorrow is written on her brow, lol. Carly asks, "I have lines on my face?" LOL yeahright.gif Spin says, noooooo, she remains as lovely as ever despite her heartbreak. He then says that he and Maxie are there to console her in the wake of her breakup with Jax. Carly says, oooooooh no. She doesn't need group therapy, especially from them...that's a kind of hell she doesn't want to take part in. yeahright.gif Maxie says there is no worse hell than being dumped. Oogle_anim.gif Spin says Carly needs to focus on the positives not the negatives. Maxie says it's time for her to face the truth, sometimes things with a guy just don't work out and as soon as she accepts that, it'll be easier to move on. Spin agrees and says they are there to offer their assistance. Carly says what kind of assistance. Spin says that he and Maxie are going to provide her with her own pick of men. Carly shows her WTF face. yeahright.gif

7th Seg: Carly/Spin/Maxie

Carly says this is joke, right? Spin says on the contrary they are most sincere. Spin says he's found the best online dating site that boasts many happy alumni. Carly says thanks, but she's not ready to start dating at all, she's still raw and if she were to start dating right now she knows she would do something really stupid. Maxie says that's what Jason said. Carly asks if Jason knows about this. Spin says that they asked Jason about it before coming to her, but even so Jason was still skeptical. Maxie tells Carly to prove Jason wrong, she's got to get her game back instead of sitting alone crying into a pint of ice cream, when Jax is probably out having a good time. Carly tells Maxie that Jax is hurting just as much as she is. Jax walks in with Leyla, Maxie sees them and asks her if she's sure about that. Carly sees them, perks up and says to bring on the men!

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 18 2008, 09:51 PM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

Oh sweet lord this sounds heartbreaking yet funny all at the same time. I want my CarJax back together and I want Skate to take a nose dive off a cliff in a very fast car. mosking.gif mosking.gif

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0284 seconds · Archive
Affiliates