Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

It's monsoon season..., 09.09.08 Recap & Discussion
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 02:30 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So today was uber sad... sad.gif I'm a lazy ass so here's recaps of just the Carly/Carjax scenes:

1st Seg: Carjax

Carly says that all of her explanations just sound like excuses and there's no excuse for her having sex with Sonny. She says she has nothing left to say in her defense except that she's sorry. She just prays that he still loves her and that he is the only man she wants. Jax says he's been waiting so long to hear that, to know that she loves only him and that she's truly committed to their marriage. Carly asks if he believes her, he says he does.

2nd Seg: Carjax

Carly says if they are committed to getting past this, they can get past it and make it work. Jax says he really thought their marriage would last forever, but he says that requires trust. Carly says she will earn his trust back. Jax says that every time she slept with Sonny it was like a knife through his heart. He took her at her word in that she would never sleep with Sonny again. Carly says it will never ever happen again. Jax says she's right it won't because it won't be cheating because they won't be married. Carly reiterates she will be faithful for the rest of their lives and wants to know what she can do to make it right. Carly goes back to the fact that she should've let Jax come with her to the institute and drive her home. She says she should've let Jax console her, but she didn't. Jax says there is no point in her torturing herself over the what ifs and should'ves. Jax knows that she regrets it. Carly wants to make it up to him. Jax says no, it's over, and he hopes over time that he can stop loving her.

3rd Seg: Carjax

Carly asks for one more chance. Jax says it would only be setting themselves up for failure. Carly loves Jax so much. Jax says he didn't realize it until now, but this is why he kept running away. He didn't want to invest so much because one day she would push him so far that he would have to leave. Carly says this day can come and go, he has the power to decide that. Jax says that when Kate told him that she slept with Sonny, something died inside him. Jax says she hurt him more than he ever thought possible. He says it's over.

4th Seg: Carjax

Jax says he doesn't want to hurt her anymore. Carly says he just wants to leave. She also says that loving him has been the happiest time of her life. She guesses that was the problem because she didn't know how to deal with something good so she just wrecked it. Jax tries to say goodbye, but Carly grabs his hand. He says that maybe she'll find someone someday and maybe he will too. Carly says she loves him and he leaves. Both are CRUSHED. sad.gif

5th Seg: Carly/Morgan/Mercedes

Carly is in her dining room crying and looking at her wedding ring when Mercedes comes home with Morgan. Morgan asks why she's crying and Carly tries to explain to him that sometimes when you make a mistake and apologize that other person is still really hurt and upset. Morgan understands and Carly says that having him there with her makes her feel much better. Morgan tells her that he loves her and Carly hugs him and says that she really needed to hear that. (Morgan is SO cute!!)

6th Seg: Carly/Mercedes

Carly comes downstairs, Morgan didn't want to fall asleep so he's playing with his action figures. yeahright.gif Carly thanks Mercedes for taking care of Morgan and not asking any questions. Mercedes asks if Carly is going to be okay, she says no. Carly tells Mercedes that Jax left her and that she feels bad for Morgan because Morgan loves Jax so much. Carly feels especially bad for Jax because he deserved a lot more than she gave him. Mercedes wonders if she's being too hard on herself, Carly says no. She did all of this and now she's paying the price. Mercedes says things will get better. Carly says maybe, she just wonders why just this once she couldn't choose what's good instead of what hurts.

7th Seg: Jax/Mercedes

Jax comes back to Carly's house and asks Mercedes if Carly and Morgan are upstairs. Mercedes says no, she took Morgan and left. She doesn't know how long she'll be gone or when she'll be back. Jax looks stunned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome job by Laura and Ingo today! It was heartbreaking....my poor Carjax, busted into a million pieces. sad.gif

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 03:22 PM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

Ugh, omg, I don't think I can watch this. Reading it is making my heart break. And then to add Morgan into the mix .. sad.gif

You know I get that a lot of this is on Carly, I do. And we know it doesn't happen but Sonny really isn't going to suffer as much as he should. But Jax, while I feel for him, he just said it,
he didn't realize it until now, but this is why he kept running away. He didn't want to invest so much because one day she would push him so far that he would have to leave.
So Jerry was right, wasn't he? Jax falls in love, and seems to invest everything in that love, but really he doesn't. Instead he holds just enough back so that if something devastating happens, he has the room to leave.

But you know I love how LIngo plays their character's marriage. Because to me this is how I think regular everyday couples deal with adultery. With the exception of mob wars of course biglaugha.gif

And btw, when Jax first confronted Carly, he told her Kate told him, right? So can we expect a smackdown? Of course Fake fans will cheer if she slaps Carly, but I hope Carly doesn't just take it like many would like. I hope to hell she fights back. "This is for taking my kid to the warehouse w/o my permission .. wannafight.gif Hypocritical but this is for kissing my husband .. wannafight.gif And of course if/when Carly learns that Kate is really Connie .. this is for looking down me you self-righteous bitch .. wannafight.gif wannafight.gif "

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
purplecait
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 03:24 PM

Laura Fan

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 1,168

Good job Erin! That is more like what I think I am gonna do from now on just Carly/Jax, Carjax, or stuff related to them and little cutie Morgan! It took a long time to write all that and other than Carjax the rest is mostly just UGH to me! I hope that is ok with people but if there is any storyline other than Carjax that people want me to put in there I will, just let me know! Today's show was again SOOOOO SAD but LIngo ROCKED it again, so well done!!!! I didn't cry but my eyes did get a little teary! I really think that a baby is the only thing that will get Jax to even consider trying to work it out with her!
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 03:58 PM

LWFF

QUOTE (CLLover @ Sep 9 2008, 04:22 PM)
And btw, when Jax first confronted Carly, he told her Kate told him, right? So can we expect a smackdown?

Yeah Jax mentioned that Kate told him, lol. I'm guessing that's what that new Kate/Carly medianet pic is about. Carly doesn't look too happy and Kate looks a little scared...hahahaha! Smack a bitch!

--------------------
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 08:15 PM

Crazy Wright

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 552

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BELOVED CARJAX!!!!!!!

Damn you Guza and your hoard of sucky writers!

Once again, LW and IR rocked today's scenes, but I am still pretty pissed.

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

Thanks to Erin for my artwork :)
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 08:54 PM

The Mouthpiece

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Sep 9 2008, 02:58 PM)
And btw, when Jax first confronted Carly, he told her Kate told him, right? So can we expect a smackdown?

Yeah Jax mentioned that Kate told him, lol. I'm guessing that's what that new Kate/Carly medianet pic is about. Carly doesn't look too happy and Kate looks a little scared...hahahaha! Smack a bitch!

I take it that I can find that picture @ Medianet?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 09:33 PM

LWFF

QUOTE (CLLover @ Sep 9 2008, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Sep 9 2008, 02:58 PM)

I take it that I can find that picture @ Medianet?

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:01 AM

The Mouthpiece

Thanks for the link, Erin. And I'll just say that I found clips of the last few minutes of CarJax (can't bare to watch before that), when Jax was at the door saying goodbye. sad.gif I think he did come back to speak to Morgan, but he was surprised when Mercedes told him they were gone, and wasn't sure if/when they'd be back. And I wonder why Mercedes didn't go with them??

ETA: Viewed pictures. 1st, glad Laura's outfit isn't a dress but a blouse. 2nd, the pick of Fake and Carly, it doesn't seem like Kate is scared. To me it looks like Kate is thinking "is she really trying to bully/threaten me?" It looks like Kate wants to slap Carly. And 3rd, Fake's outfit .. holycrap1.gif Seriously? Can she get more matronly or Mrs. Cleaver? And what the hell is she doing at Jason's office. They aren't friends, he doesn't give a damn about her. huh.png

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 08:21 AM

LWFF

QUOTE (CLLover @ Sep 10 2008, 03:01 AM)
2nd, the pick of Fake and Carly, it doesn't seem like Kate is scared. To me it looks like Kate is thinking "is she really trying to bully/threaten me?" It looks like Kate wants to slap Carly.

I dunno. Carly has this really stern face, and Kate's is kinda like, "uhh." I'm guessing Kate rolls her eyes sometime during that conversation. wink.gif

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 10:22 AM

The Mouthpiece

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Sep 10 2008, 07:21 AM)
QUOTE (CLLover @ Sep 10 2008, 03:01 AM)
2nd, the pick of Fake and Carly, it doesn't seem like Kate is scared. To me it looks like Kate is thinking "is she really trying to bully/threaten me?" It looks like Kate wants to slap Carly.

I dunno. Carly has this really stern face, and Kate's is kinda like, "uhh." I'm guessing Kate rolls her eyes sometime during that conversation. wink.gif

Well I guess we'll just wait and see. Of course someone will have to let me know when that scene airs .. biglaugha.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0378 seconds · Archive
Affiliates