zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

The ish is about to hit the fan
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 10:35 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

....and I'm kind of excited about it! Not excited that Carjax is about to explode into a million pieces, but I am one of the few or many that LOVE their fight scenes. I almost love them as much as the fluff....almost.

I'll admit it saddens me a bit to have them break up NOW that Carly FINALLY gets it. She is finally ready to make Jax her number one priority, but whoops...it's too late. Makes my Carjax bubble deflate a little bit...

I'm interested to see how Carly will handle/react to Jax pretty much dumping her. I hope she doesn't decide to blow her life apart again...'cause that's just the same old destructive Carly. I guess only time willl tell. I'm psyched for tomorrow though! What do you all think?

--------------------
^^^
purplecait
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 10:46 PM

Laura Fan

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Sep 7 2008, 10:35 PM)
....and I'm kind of excited about it! Not excited that Carjax is about to explode into a million pieces, but I am one of the few or many that LOVE their fight scenes. I almost love them as much as the fluff....almost.

I'll admit it saddens me a bit to have them break up NOW that Carly FINALLY gets it. She is finally ready to make Jax her number one priority, but whoops...it's too late. Makes my Carjax bubble deflate a little bit...

I'm interested to see how Carly will handle/react to Jax pretty much dumping her. I hope she doesn't decide to blow her life apart again...'cause that's just the same old destructive Carly. I guess only time willl tell. I'm psyched for tomorrow though! What do you all think?

carjaxfan.png I am glad that it is all gonna be out but I am a little nervous about tomorrow, because I think it is really gonna be bad for our couple for a while to come now. I do enjoy the Carjax fights as well as the fluff because they are usually really well done by all! I am bummed that it happens right after Carly did FINALLY get how much she loves, needs and is ready to put Jax first in her life. I really hope that Carly doesn't do anything destructive because that is one of the reasons that she is in this postion in the first place!
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 10:55 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (purplecait @ Sep 7 2008, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Sep 7 2008, 10:35 PM)

carjaxfan.png I am glad that it is all gonna be out but I am a little nervous about tomorrow, because I think it is really gonna be bad for our couple for a while to come now. I do enjoy the Carjax fights as well as the fluff because they are usually really well done by all! I am bummed that it happens right after Carly did FINALLY get how much she loves, needs and is ready to put Jax first in her life. I really hope that Carly doesn't do anything destructive because that is one of the reasons that she is in this postion in the first place!

So much word! lol....we'll just sit in our bubbles for the next couple months. yeahright.gif

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 12:14 PM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

I love CarJax, but first and foremost I am a CFF. And even though I know this break-up is a result of one of Carly's major mistakes, I'm still on her side. Though I do feel for Jax.. he gets his hopes up only to see them deflate. And then you know his neurotic holier-than-thou bff, Alexis will be silently gloating while trying to comfort him. Yeah, she's one to talk icon_rolleyes.gif Honestly I haven't been watching. I saw pieces of when Jax and Morgan made Carly breakfast but that was it. I'm not interested in yet another Guza mess. I will however read the recaps from all of you. Especially if anything bad happens to Sonny and/or Kate mosking.gif Evil, maybe but it's still funny.

cff2.png carjaxlove.gif

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4452 seconds · Archive
Affiliates