Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

Board Rules, We Love Rules!
Drea
Posted: May 29 2007, 11:57 PM

Laura Fanatic

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 92

, hehe sounds good

--------------------
user posted image
Banner and Avy by the talented Erin.
^^^
i_miss_cassie_winslow
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 08:05 PM

Member No.: 613

got it! cool.gif
^^^
k8tlyn07
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 08:57 PM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 736

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Jun 11 2006, 04:22 PM)
All right I know everyone hates reading these things but I have to lay some ground rules...
  • Please be considerate to everyone that visits the board, old members, new members, whatever. We are all here to chat and have a good time.

• If you have a problem with another member please address the issue with me, just PM or email if we need to discuss the issue, unless you can resolve the manner in a civilized way.

• I ask that you please do not use intense profanity, some words are okay but let's not start dropping bombs everywhere.

• When you are customizing your signature please only display no more than two images (i.e. banner, picture...) if there are loads of pictures on each page it makes the page load ridiculously slow. Also, please make sure that your banners are no wider than 530 pixels. If it is wider than that it stretches out the forum and people have to scroll to see what's posted and it's a hassle. If I see that you'll be getting a PM.

• Oh and more importantly, please do not disrespect Laura or what she does, or any other actor for that matter, if you are thinking about doing that, why are you even here? Although you may not like a current storyline she is involved in or whatever the case may be, she is just doing her job. If you want to blame somebody, blame the writers...haha just kidding. So please be kind!

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so please respect that! People view things in different ways, it does not mean their views and/or opinions are wrong!

• More importantly, I want to make something very clear. I will not, I repeat, will not tolerate any negativity spoken about Laura in any way. Got it? If I see this I will not hesitate in the slightest to ban you from this forum.

• I think that's about it, mainly just be respectful to one another this is supposed to be a nice entertaining place for Laura Wright fans to unite!

I thank you for your cooperation and look forward to having a great time with this board.
-Erin good.gif

Read And Understand

--------------------
Elizabeth and Liason Fan First Last and Always
user posted image
Art Juveria
^^^
Samantha
Posted: Oct 21 2007, 01:42 PM

Member No.: 756

read and understood carsonfan1.png carsonfan1.png
^^^
Morgan
Posted: Dec 3 2007, 07:33 PM

Member No.: 808

Read n Understood
^^^
krhodes12
Posted: Dec 6 2007, 11:09 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 814

Read and Understood
^^^
Sam Morgan
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 10:46 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 244

read and understood

carson.png

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
LisaQ
Posted: Jun 25 2008, 06:41 AM

Member No.: 1,038

Got it!!!

--------------------
^^^
FamousLove69
  Posted: Jul 27 2008, 11:41 AM

HUGE HUGE GH Fan!!!!

Member No.: 247

Read and understood! wink.gif
^^^
swish
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 09:40 PM

Member No.: 1,176

Read and Agreed.
^^^
zondac12
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 07:57 PM

Member No.: 1,174

read and agreed
^^^
Fearless13
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 01:41 AM

Member No.: 1,320

Read and Understood!!

^^^
iluvkelly
Posted: Jan 25 2009, 04:54 PM

Member No.: 1,392

read and understood

--------------------
user posted image beautiful art by brianna
^^^
jnita
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 09:46 AM

Member No.: 1,419

I read & understood
^^^
carliebabe13
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 01:42 PM

Member No.: 1,428

I love rules :) cheers.gif
^^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topicOPTIONS Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0330 seconds · Archive
Affiliates