zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

Waterworks and Misery, Today's POV
LukesDiner
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 02:18 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Wow, bigemo_harabe_net-102.gif so sad today. But I really liked that it is obvious neither Jax or Carly want to give up on their relationship, they're just scared about what's going to happen. That scene at the end was so sad...family hug.

On to the kick a$$ part of the episode. Carly wanting to make Robin pay! I say go for it, make her life hell! And I like how Carly can just go over to Jason's, vent her frustrations, and then leave! Laura was freakin' awesome today! So was Ingo, when Jax started crying, I started getting a little teary eyed. They both love John so much, it's so sad.

The rest of the episode, I was glad Liz finally confronted Lucky about the drugs. But Lucky is going to be in a bit of a pickle since Maxie couldn't get the drugs, and he threw his pills out to sea. I did like the Nem scenes...I kinda miss them together. I hope Nikolas knows what he's doing because at the end of the episode you could see Helena in the background licking her chops! The graduation party was...eh...I loved how Robin was all high on her horse at the party, not really caring that she just caused a catastrophy! All I can say is Robin watch your back, because Carly's coming for ya!

--------------------
^^^
BayBaby369
Posted: Jun 15 2006, 12:23 AM

Laura Fan

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 6

WoW. I just wanna drop in and say how much I enjoyed Ms Carly today. She and Jax had an awesome day. bigemo_harabe_net-102.gif I really want LJ, soon to be??? to be Jax's child now. Wow. CarJax saved the show for me today. Great job!
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0433 seconds · Archive
Affiliates