Okay so today's show gave me a mixture of emotions...
1. I was sad because Jax was miserable and Carly was crying.
2. I was overly impressed at Carly's profound ability to lie, and actually get away with it!
3. I was furious with Robin, St. Robin, like Carly, I hate her sanctimonious guts! I was amazed that she still had the guts to pin the whole thing on Carly, she basically dismissed the fact that Jax was the one whole stole the baby! Grr Robin...
4. I was a little creeped out by Sonny and his erratic behavior.
5. I wanted to smack Ric over the head once or twice, maybe more.
But anyway, my heart broke for Jax and Carly. I know what they did was wrong, baby snatching is a no no, but how could you not sympathize with them just a little. I mean they gave John I loving home and supportive environment, it's not like they abused him or anything. Anyway, tomorrow looks to be a bit intense. Great job by Laura and Ingo today! Laura had those waterworks going!