zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

OMG how great was today!!
SunnysGirl
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 06:53 PM

Crazy Wright

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23

Those scenes between Carly and Jax, were emotional, sexy, and heart wrenching all in one!! I was soooo glad that we got a true love scene, with a great song, and NO cheesy red light in the background!!!

Then at the end the "I Love You's" were just the icing on the cake!!!

bigemo_harabe_net-59.gif bigemo_harabe_net-94.gif bigemo_harabe_net-138.gif bigemo_harabe_net-35.gif

My emotions during todays show, lol:

--------------------
user posted image

My Thanx:
To Erin for the amazing avatar
& wsb for the fantastic banner.
^^^
Sharlane
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 06:57 PM

Laura Fanatic

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 24

OMG I loved the scenes!

They were so hot, I almost cried bigemo_harabe_net-59.gif they were so sweet.. they totally are my other favourite couple now I LOVE them bigemo_harabe_net-148.gif

I am going to miss Jax and CarJax bigemo_harabe_net-102.gif
^^^
SunnysGirl
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 07:10 PM

Crazy Wright

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23

I am going to miss CarJax as well, I can't believe that I have to wait until the end of August to see them together again. At least I hope they will be a couple again when Jax returns!!!

--------------------
user posted image

My Thanx:
To Erin for the amazing avatar
& wsb for the fantastic banner.
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 07:10 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm going to miss my Jax as well, but at least Ingo is coming back. I mean that's a big relief! Today was great though, one of the best, if not the best CarJax days to date!

--------------------
^^^
BayBaby369
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 02:05 AM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Carly Corinthos @ Jun 21 2006, 07:10 PM)
I'm going to miss my Jax as well, but at least Ingo is coming back. I mean that's a big relief! Today was great though, one of the best, if not the best CarJax days to date!

WoW. I just saw it...and it's already tomorrow. <lol> But it was truly the best I've seen so far. The ILY's at the end...wow! I could actually feel her pain...and his. Definitely a rewind; and it's been a very long time since I've had 'em. I too will be glad when "Jacks" returns; so he can get his women and his baby! Yep! I dunno who was switching those test beside Jacks, (remember the hand at the fax machine) but I'm feeling BabyJohn is Jacks...and I'm sticking with it! bigemo_harabe_net-88.gif
^^^
Drea
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 03:01 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 92

Laura & Ingo were just to amazing in the scenes, they work so well together its going to suck not seeing them together for awhile! I am going to miss my carjax.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner and Avy by the talented Erin.
^^^
mlquinn106
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 05:05 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 48

that episode was perfect they made love and then the i love yous were so freaking cute. I am totally going to miss seeing them

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
Little Cajun girl
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 06:13 PM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 104

Yeah that was fabulous love scene. I think I watch least 8 times
Ever time go back I miss thing last time. I wonder if Laura enjoy
getting naked with Iingo. I know I would bigemo_harabe_net-74.gif

Lynda
^^^
cscarly
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 02:16 AM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 57

great show today lulu and laura terrific
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0332 seconds · Archive
Affiliates