|QUOTE (Carly Corinthos @ Jun 11 2006, 04:22 PM)|
| All right I know everyone hates reading these things but I have to lay some ground rules...|
- Please be considerate to everyone that visits the board, old members, new members, whatever. We are all here to chat and have a good time.
- If you have a problem with another member please address the issue with me, just PM or email if we need to discuss the issue, unless you can resolve the manner in a civilized way.
- I ask that you please do not use profanity, some words are okay but let's not start dropping bombs everywhere.
- When you are customizing your signature please only display one image (i.e. banner, picture...) if there are loads of pictures on each page it makes the page load ridiculously slow. If I see that you'll be getting a PM.
- Oh and more importantly, please do not disrespect Laura or what she does, if you are thinking about doing that, why are you even here? Although you may not like a current storyline she is involved in or whatever the case may be, she is just doing her job. If you want to blame somebody, blame the writers...haha just kidding. So please be kind!
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so please respect that! People view things in different ways, it does not mean their views and/or opinions are wrong!
- I think that's about it, mainly just be respectful to one another this is supposed to be a nice entertaining place for Laura Wright fans to unite!
I thank you for your cooperation and look forward to having a great time with this board.
Read and understood...Thanks