zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

"Just Asking" (Laura Wright)
Posted: Jul 12 2009, 06:35 PM

Laura Fan

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 560

Here's a short Q&A with Laura in the latest SOW (7/14/09):

My first celebrity crush: Ralph Macchio from The Karate Kid. Loved him. Loved him!

Earliest childhood memory: Watching cheerleading when I was 6, or even younger, I also remember sitting on the floor watching Kimba the White Lion on TV.

Fear that I would like to conquer: I'd like to never be afraid to fly. I mean, I'm not really anymore. I used to be terrified. I used to never, ever fly. Now I'm kind of over it. Wish I could live without fear of my children ever hurting themselves.

Most embarrassing moment: I don't really have anything that I am embarrassed about.

If I weren't an actress, I'd be: I would love to go to school and be a psychologist. It would be nice to help people out.

Biggest mistake I ever made: Not going to college. I think things have worked out for me pretty well, so I can't be that upset about it. I wish I would have gone for me.

Something you'd be surprised to know about me: I'm a crazy animal lover.We have ducks and chickens, and now I want goats. I want a baby miniature pig, because they are so cute. I love hanging out with my animals and being home with my kids. I could sit and watch the chickens for hours!

Question most often asked of me: "What's it like working with Maurice (Benard, Sonny)?"

I would like to swap lives with: I have the best life ever. I'm not switching with anyone!

One thing I want to do before I die: I'd like to go to Europe. I've never been out of the country. And I really want to go to Alaska.

Famous event I would like to have witnessed: I would have loved to have been at Woodstock, the original. It was a time of change, and would have been a good time.

Person on my show I'd call if I needed bail money: Steve Burton (Jason). He's got money and he would hep you out. And Kelly Monaco (Sam) would be there in a second to take care of you.

Ravishing {Rebecca-Herbst.net}
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0184 seconds · Archive