Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

New banner!, Woop woop!
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 10:15 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So I've kind of had what I call, "creative genius block." My art has looked like monkey poop lately and the creative juices just haven't been flowing. So to that end, I asked Jess to whip up a banner for the board and she was gracious enough to accept! wink.gif So that beautiful-ness at the top of the board came from her brain. I for one LOVE IT. That episode (April 26, 2007) is one of my favorite Laura/Carly episodes, in fact it might be my favorite.

Well, that's pretty much it. Thanks Jess!

PS: Lusam is way hot. mosking.gif

--------------------
^^^
carjaxfanatic
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 06:43 AM

Jax is Carly's Lobster...just like Ross is Rachels!

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 152

so I FLOVE the banner erin its so adorable love my carly!!!

and HELL YES LuSam is SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

Carly to Jax: I need you. I need you very much. I have been so lonely and feeling like I'm going to lose you on top of everything else.

Jax to Carly: I just love the way your mind works, how you actually think that you can change my mind by having sex. Which you can, and do
^^^
paradisediva115
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 09:25 AM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 627

Absolutely love the new banner!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
^^^
carlyjacks21
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 03:38 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 394

i love it!
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 09:12 PM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

well while my opinion greatly differs from others regarding LuSam -- i will agree that the banner is beautiful. i have carjax's wedding day on tape and i remember the day fondly.

cff2.png carjaxlove.gif

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
Jessica
Posted: Sep 19 2007, 07:03 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 243

Aw, yay, glad you guys like it! love.gif
^^^
swbabe08
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:30 PM

Laura Fan

Member No.: 540

I love the banner. I was wondering what is the name of the smaller text?
^^^
Jessica
Posted: Sep 26 2007, 03:59 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (swbabe08 @ Sep 24 2007, 04:30 PM)
I love the banner. I was wondering what is the name of the smaller text?

It's called "another".
^^^
Pheonix
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 06:44 PM

The Wright Stuff

Member No.: 178

Great banner Jess cheers.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Animated avatar by Em
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 08:27 PM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Member No.: 281

This banner is soo cool. I love it Erin. You surely are in a banner changing mood. Doesn't bother me at all. I like whatever banner of Laura you put up.

You've got talent and you really know how to use it and I am proud of you that you are making these.

The background, I have to say, I don't like, IMHO. Sorry Erin. tomatoes.gif

When are you off from college? Like is your college taking a week break and then you go back? Cause my college is doing that and I don't go back until Wednesday. I got off on the tenth.

See ya around and keep this up girl.

--------------------
user posted image

I Love my LIngo and CarJax
thank you Erin for the banner and avi
CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 08:43 PM

LWFF

Thanks. I go to a community college so we really don't get that many breaks. Thanksgiving and Christmas are pretty much the only ones that are substantial.

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 08:56 PM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

YW Erin. No problem. And, I see that you just changed the background.

Oh, I didn't know that you go to a community college in Kansas. My college is a year college too. Wow, how strangely funny that is.

Yeah, basically Thanksgiving and Christmas are the big ones for my college too. At my college we get a week break every three quarters. It's nice, but it goes so fast. I'm heading into my 6th quarter and I don't start until the 17th. Bummer, I want my week break to stay.

So, if you don't mind me asking you again. And, I know that this will sound like I am nagging you or begging you for the Cadmund clips.

But, the point is, how are you doing? How are the clips coming along? I'm a little concerned about you because you have not been on here a lot and I thought that there is something wrong.

I hope that everything is okay with you being busy and all.

Take care.

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 08:59 PM

LWFF

Thanks for the concern, but I'm fine. Just been busy. Like I said my best friend was in the hospital most of last week, so I was up there quite a bit and stayed the night as well. Juggling that, school, and work, I haven't had much time to do anything. I've still got a lot to update on the site and that's my first priority. I'll try my best to get some Camund clips done, but I'm not promising anything.

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 09:27 PM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

YW Erin. Because I really was concerned about you. And, I know about being busy. So much to do, so little time. I do hope that your friend is still okay. I also hope that you were able to get the much needed sleep that you got after being at the hospital for your friend.

Juggling school, and work can be tedious and I know about the extreme pressure that it puts on you. You can't do anything else but concentrate on those two important things because those come first and everything comes second.

I know all about not being able to do anything else because of how much time work and school take. It really sucks and you can't do anything about it.

Yeah, the site does need some updating, a little here and there, everywhere. And, I know that it is your first priority because this site is important above everything else and if you just concentrate on one thing the whole time, nothing would get done or updated.

About the cadmund clips. Take your time Erin, take your time on them. I'll be patient on them and whenever you get that chance to post them, do so. There's no hurry on posting them because you are busy, and you have your own life that keeps you busy. But, nonetheless, patience is a virtue and I need to be patient on them.

You shouldn't promise me anything because this site is yours, you run it. I have no say in when and when not you should post or promise anything to any of us. It's not our right to dictate you.

So, that's that.

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Oct 14 2007, 06:53 AM

Crazy Wright

Member No.: 552

Love the new look Erin!

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

Thanks to Erin for my artwork :)
^^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topicOPTIONS Pages: (2) [1] 2  addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3485 seconds · Archive
Affiliates