Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

Happy Birthday Sarah (guidinglightfan06)!
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 11:47 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Happy happy birthday Sarah! Hope you have a great day! Eat lots of cake!

party.gif dance3.gif dance4.gif good.gif yahoo.gif cheers.gif

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 12:24 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 281

Thank you so much for this Erin. You truly are the best. And I hope that I will be able to eat a lot of cake, if I don't get sick first, lol.

I am really fearing about myself turning 20 today, cause I cannot even fathom the thought that I am going to be 20 years old today. I don't want it to come, lol. But, nonetheless, I am sure that I will have fun being 20 years old today.

Oh, and hey, if you wouldn't mind me asking you this Erin, but could you give me the url to the new CarJax banner you just made? I want to put it up for my birthday. And if you won't mind giving me the url to the third CarJax avatar from the second batch of avatars that you just made yesterday at 11:18pm.

And, another thing, I know that I sound like a broken record, but how are the Cadmund clips coming along? Everything fine?

--------------------
user posted image

I Love my LIngo and CarJax
thank you Erin for the banner and avi
CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 12:29 AM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sure no problem...honestly, I'm still waiting on that dvd. I'm right at the part where Cassie finds Mitch Hendon on the roof. But I've only got a little snippet of it and I need the next dvd (that I don't have) in order to continue. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that I get it by this weekend, but who knows. Thanks for being patient.

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 01:11 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

OMG, thank you thank you thank you Erin, so much. I love you as a sister for that. kiss1.gif

You just made my day, actually make that an early in the morning day, lol.

Oh, well that's okay that you have just a snippet of Cassie on the roof with Mitch Hendon. I don't mind at all, because I can wait for the dvd, even though I can become impatient on some things (I know, bad habit). Plus, I actually thought that you had the dvd already but just was so busy with work and school that you totally forgot to update the Cadmund clips. Cause I was beginning to get worried about whether or not you had it.

And, I will also keep my fingers crossed for you getting the dvd hopefully this weekend. We definitely need it if we are to continue with the clips, you know?

And you are so welcome Erin on me being patient, although it might have not seemed that way before with my constant begging and nagging you about the clips. Cause, I really am sorry for that. I don't mean to do it, it's just impulse, which can be pretty bad sometimes, lol.

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
Baybad575
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 02:07 AM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 554

wave.gif Happy Birthday dance3.gif party.gif

i still love your avi and banner so yummy, you know!....lisa carjaxrocks.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 07:23 PM

Crazy Wright

Member No.: 552

Happy Birthday!

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

Thanks to Erin for my artwork :)
^^^
Pheonix
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:16 PM

The Wright Stuff

Member No.: 178

Happy belated Birthday !!

Hope you had a fantastic day kiss.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Animated avatar by Em
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 10:41 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

I know that I should have told you guys this right after celebrating my birthday, but as a lame excuse, I totally forgot to thank you guys for the warm birthday wishes I got from you.

Thank you guys for telling me that. I sincerely appreciate that from the bottom of my heart.

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0327 seconds · Archive
Affiliates