Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

Please Read: Clips, Read and respond please!
LukesDiner
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 04:16 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay, I asked before and didn't get much of a response so I'm hoping this time will be different. In the past week or so I've had a couple of people come to me with problems dowloading clips. Now what I would like to know is if anyone else is having problems downloading. Even if you are able to download them please post so in here so I know, and so I can figure out what's going on. Thank you!

-Erin wink.gif

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 04:48 PM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 281

Erin, thank you for notifying everyone about this if they have had a problem with downloading the clips. I know that I haven't a problem with them yet. But I am glad that you are going to fix the problem so that we all are going to download them. Also, thank you for the heads up on them.

--------------------
user posted image

I Love my LIngo and CarJax
thank you Erin for the banner and avi
CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
SunnysGirl
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 05:36 PM

Crazy Wright

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23

Well I don't need to tell you about my problems, lol, but I still thought I would make a post! icon_winksmile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

My Thanx:
To Erin for the amazing avatar
& wsb for the fantastic banner.
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 10:39 PM

LWFF

Okay, I'm checking back in, everyone still good with clips, besides Mel and her freakishly weird computer? lol. Mel, if you continue to have problems just let me know and I'll keep uploading them for you. Like I said before, if anyone else is having problems, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll work with ya, it really doesn't take that much time to upload it to a file sharing service. wink.gif

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 01:24 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Erin, I'm having trouble with Monday's episode. I keep playing it, but it only plays one minute and 39 seconds out of the whole clip.

Can you repost it for me?

And if I have trouble with today's, which I hope that I don't, I will get back to you if it doesn't work correctly.

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 01:31 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Well, today's clip worked fine except I couldn't hear the clip that well. It sounded like the volume was turned down low when it was clipped.

Can you fix it for me Erin?

--------------------
user posted image

CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 06:02 AM

LWFF

For the first one, just try downloading the clip again, if that doesn't work let me know. As for the second one there's nothing I can do about that, sometimes it's ABC and my connection.

--------------------
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6185 seconds · Archive
Affiliates