Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

So it's official...I'm depressed.
LukesDiner
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 12:45 AM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Am I suffering from depression? No. Am I in a somewhat depressed state? Maybe. Am I so incredibly green with envy and jealousy that I can't see straight? Well, that would be true.

My mama is going to Cancun tomorrow and I don't get to go! Talk about major suckage. I've never been outside the United States. Mexico isn't exactly way far out there, but hell! It's CANCUN! I'll get over it eventually. wink.gif It might take me awhile though, haha. I'm sure when I go out to Cali this summer I'll forget all about it! I told her she better bring me back something. She gave me a 'yeah right' look, but I countered by saying that I may never ever make it to Cancun so she has to give me just compensation. It's only fair!

That's my rant for today, thanks for reading. icon_winksmile.gif

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 01:08 AM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

Aw, Erin I'm sorry. sad.gif Being one who has never left the U.S of A as well, I feel your pain. Though granted I've never considered going to Cancun, it does look very beautiful. So you're coming to Cali, huh? Pack for extreme heat just in case. I hope your mom brings you something nice. Even a little something is always good. yeahright.gif

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 01:22 AM

LWFF

QUOTE (CLLover @ Apr 18 2008, 02:08 AM)
Pack for extreme heat just in case.

You know, honestly I'm not shocked when it comes to the weather anymore. We have such wacky weather here it's ridiculous. Last Saturday it snowed, yesterday it was 78 degrees...go figure.

--------------------
^^^
CLLover
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 11:09 AM

The Mouthpiece

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 59

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Apr 18 2008, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (CLLover @ Apr 18 2008, 02:08 AM)
Pack for extreme heat just in case.

You know, honestly I'm not shocked when it comes to the weather anymore. We have such wacky weather here it's ridiculous. Last Saturday it snowed, yesterday it was 78 degrees...go figure.

Where are u at again? Well if you believe in our global warming situation (cause I do) then yeah, our crazy weather doesn't surprise me either. But not last summer but the previous, it was bad. Triple digits for weeks and no end in sight, rolling brown-outs and fans/ac's working overtime. It was insane. I literally fried an egg on the sidewalk biglaugha.gif

--------------------
user posted image
*Thanx 2 LindyCFF 4 the banner*
user posted image
*Thanx 2 Meghan from .glamorousbanners.com 4 artwork*
user posted image
^^^
SapphireGirl
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 06:51 PM

Laura Fan

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 229

Awwww... I'm sorry Erin. I know how you feel. In December my mother went to Jamaica, while I was stuck on the east coast with frigid snow filled streets. Just keep you eye on that Cali trip. When will you be out there?

--------------------
Jann
~~ It's all about me and what I want

My LiveJournal
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 07:54 PM

Crazy Wright

Member No.: 552

I feel your pain...I have never been outside of the United States. Plus, I have not had a vacation in 2 years. To top it all off, my life pretty much sucks right now...so I could really use a vacation. We should all pitch in and buy a timeshare, lmao.

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

Thanks to Erin for my artwork :)
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 09:58 PM

LWFF

Becca, I live in Kansas. It's flat and wheaty...lol. We just have really strange weather. Jann...I'll be out there during FCW. Me and my friend are going to Laura's event and then we're going to hit the beach and a bunch of other places.

--------------------
^^^
Baybad575
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 02:35 PM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 554

Awwww sorry to hear no Cancun for you Erin, at least you don't have to get all the required shots in order to travel outside of the United States. Just looking on the brighter side, here. cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topicOPTIONS addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0333 seconds · Archive
Affiliates