zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Wright Spot - A Laura Wright Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO TWS
Welcome to The Wright Spot! This site was created as a safe haven for fans of lovely daytime actress Laura Wright. This site is dedicated to Laura and her many accomplishments as an actress. Whether you watched her on Loving, Guiding Light or have become a fan by watching her on General Hospital, all fans are welcome!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the board please PM LukesDiner.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun posting!

TWITTER

FEATURE VIDEO

Credits

Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

Weekly Chat
LukesDiner
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 10:27 PM

LWFF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I was pondering some things eariler...I do that sometimes, lol. What do you guys think about having a weekly chat? I'm looking for a decent chatroom to add to the site. I figured we could all decide on a time and day of the week and that would be our chat night. What does everyone think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: How to use/enter the chatroom...

First of all you can click on the little icon below the Laura Addicts link in the "Quick Links" section above. OR, you can just click on the link below:

The Wright Spot Chatroom

Once you get to that page, simply choose a username or just your name and then type in our password which is: laura

Then at the bottom of the screen you'll see a button that says "join chat" click that and you're in!

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. We still haven't set up a weekly chat time, but there will be one in the future.

--------------------
^^^
carjaxfanatic
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 10:44 PM

Jax is Carly's Lobster...just like Ross is Rachels!

Group: Fanatics
Member No.: 152

hahaha

TOTALLY HELLA YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

Carly to Jax: I need you. I need you very much. I have been so lonely and feeling like I'm going to lose you on top of everything else.

Jax to Carly: I just love the way your mind works, how you actually think that you can change my mind by having sex. Which you can, and do
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 11:36 PM

LWFF

The chatroom is up, if anyone wants to join in right now. Just click on the little icon under the button for Laura's official site. Make up your own username or just put in your name, and the password is: laura

We can decide later when we want our weekly chat to be.

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:22 PM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Member No.: 281

OMG Erin! How much fun this could be. I so want to do this and I hope that you will be able to know what day we should have the chatroom placed.

My one question for you as well as my concern is this:

With the chatroom, will it be safe to chat without having any weirdos coming in and spamming it? And, do you moderate the chatroom too in order to keep the good element in and the bad element out?

--------------------
user posted image

I Love my LIngo and CarJax
thank you Erin for the banner and avi
CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:51 PM

Crazy Wright

Member No.: 552

good idea erin!

as for the day and time...I think it should be either Friday or Sunday. Friday is the most logical so we can talk about all the stuff that happened in the past week, but that starts the weekend and everyone is usually doing stuff. Sunday is a lazy day for most people...so that would be a good day too.

Everyone should just vote on what day they want. We can decide on a time after we get a day.

So, with that being said, I vote Sunday.

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

Thanks to Erin for my artwork :)
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 09:17 PM

LWFF

I think Sunday is a good day too. We can still talk about the past week's events, but also look ahead to the next week. What does everyone think about Sunday night?

As for your question Sarah, yes it will be moderated, but I don't think we'll really have a problem with spam.

--------------------
^^^
carjaxfanatic
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 06:12 AM

I like Sundays

--------------------
user posted image

Carly to Jax: I need you. I need you very much. I have been so lonely and feeling like I'm going to lose you on top of everything else.

Jax to Carly: I just love the way your mind works, how you actually think that you can change my mind by having sex. Which you can, and do
^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 12:29 AM

LWFF

Sunday it is! All right our first chat will be this Sunday (3/30) at 8pm central standard time. So that's 6pm for you west coasters, 7pm for you mounatiners, and 9pm for all the east coasters...sound good? Be there or be square!

--------------------
^^^
guidinglightfan06
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 02:01 AM

CarJax LIngo fan 4 life

Member No.: 281

QUOTE (LukesDiner @ Mar 29 2008, 12:29 AM)
Sunday it is! All right our first chat will be this Sunday (3/30) at 8pm central standard time. So that's 6pm for you west coasters, 7pm for you mounatiners, and 9pm for all the east coasters...sound good? Be there or be square!

Sounds great to me Erin, I will definitely be here at 9pm Sunday night, that's if I have nothing else to do. wink.gif

OT- I don't know if any of you guys, besides Krys (perrylynn) goes over to Bella Mafia, that new website for the fans of Sam, Claudia, Carly and Lulu, but I have some exciting news to tell you all.

You are now going to be posting with the new moderator for that website. Yep, that's right, I am going to be helping Steph over at Bella Mafia moderate the message board. I am so excited about my new title, not that I am bragging about it, lol. So, if anyone goes over there, you'll be seeing me over there too moderating the message board.

--------------------
user posted image

I Love my LIngo and CarJax
thank you Erin for the banner and avi
CarJax baby FanFirst #1

user posted image
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 09:07 PM

Crazy Wright

Sounds great Erin! I will see everybody there :)

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

^^^
Baybad575
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 06:20 AM

Laura Fanatic

Member No.: 554

You guys, I'll bring the cyber chips, okay wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 07:46 AM

Crazy Wright

QUOTE (Baybad575 @ Mar 30 2008, 06:20 AM)
You guys, I'll bring the cyber chips, okay wink.gif

haha cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

^^^
LukesDiner
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 07:12 PM

LWFF

We're chatting! So if you're out there come on in and join us!

--------------------
^^^
chisela07
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 05:22 PM

Crazy Wright

Hey everybody, don't forgot about tonights weekly chat! Last week was a poor turnout...so just a reminder:

It's 9 pm for east coasters, 6 pm for west coasters, 7 pm for those in the mountains (haha) and 8 pm central standard time.

Be there or be square!

--------------------
user posted image
L-Dub Club #27

user posted image

^^^
carjaxfanatic
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 08:47 PM

Lexi has been in there ALL alone since 7

sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

topicOPTIONS Pages: (2) [1] 2  addREPLY newTOPIC newPOLL

DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and CAUTION 2.0..

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5651 seconds · Archive
Affiliates