InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Lard Tub Wargames. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pm's
Lard Tub
Posted: Jun 2 2004, 03:55 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well, my PM box (yet again) hit full, so anyone who's sent me one will have to re-send it, sorry guys.

:(

--------------------
user posted image

Visit Drakai's forum, they're currently develpoing a new warhammer game. Don't forget to register: http://s7.invisionfree.com/Grey_Area_51/

Don't forget to read the forum rules before you post.
LordDhaphaos
Posted: Jun 12 2004, 07:28 PM

Off Topic Mod

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Hi,

Would it be easier to send things to your email account if they are submissions for things, such as the webpage or for competitions, as this would free up space in your inbox for other messages?

Also, would it be a good idea to set up an account for the website/forum, so that anything could be sent there and it would be separate to your mail? Just an idea, as I know that other people do it and that they find it very useful.

--------------------
Lord Dhaphaos. Death to all Elves - they scare the Gobbos.
Read the Rules here! smile.gif
DA GREEN STORM IZ CUMIN!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2542 seconds | Archive