Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Land Of Ninjas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Team Zonzo vs Team Shino, Genin vs Chunin Test match take 2
Geldred
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 11:59 AM

Acadamy

Group: Chûnin
Member No.: 83

Geldred watched the newly summoned dragons intently. He had never seen a dragon before and was thoroughly disappointed. They seemed little more than pups with an elder sibling to watch over them. He had always believed dragons to be more powerful and majestic than this, towering over humans like mountains, but these were.... Minuscule in comparison. Regardless, the dragons were not his priority; The bell was. Unfortunately, one of the smaller dragons had swallowed it before their little dance. They would have to capture each one and hope it was the one they were looking for. Nothing was ever simple. He enjoyed it better that way.

Kago's voice pulled him away from his thoughts, glancing over to her position briefly before returning his gaze to the Genin. "Strength, when applied properly, can overcome all obstacles." He spoke firmly over the headset. His words were commanding yet gentle, booming through the trees. "You, having fought her before, would have a greater advantage than myself. The boy in the sky would be a challenge, but far from impossible. Pulling him from his perch would require minimal effort. As for the third, he seems.... Scrawny." He spoke, his eyes meeting each of the children as he spoke of them. Not a single one of them seemed tough enough to withstand hand-to-hand combat for very long.

"Diasuke, remove that boys wings. Bring him back to Earth and strike him down quickly. I will dispose of the smallest one...." He drifted off, his voice holding a clear hint of discontent. He didn't like the idea of facing a child nearly half his size, but some things had to be done. With that, he moved away from his 'hiding spot,' slowly walking toward his target. He kept his eyes locked on the boy as he moved, each powerful step bringing his towering frame closer by nearly twice a normal persons legs would.

When he came close enough for normal speech, he bowed low to the boy. "My names is Hachi Fujiwara, also known as 'Geldred.' I shall be your opponent." With that, he slid his right leg back a half-step and balled his hands in front of him, his massive muscles flexing and hardening like steel. He stood as a monolith, unmoving, silent and still, waiting for the boys response.

--------------------
"All things must come to end, Whether we wish them to or not,
Only time will tell when it all changes, Be it War or Peace
In the mean-time, I shall be there, Watching, as a Protector,
Lest we doom ourselves and others with hasty Actions, Decisions."
Tenshi Shinsetsu
Posted: Oct 30 2010, 05:50 AM

Genin

Group: Genin
Member No.: 76

Tenshi was glad to be so much closer towards Kayo than anyone else knowing very well that if trouble started, they could support each other if it need be, as that was one of the many tactical advantages he and Kayo had together. While on the other hand, though being the smallest boy of all three children, there were so many secrets that the boy held within his body. From the back pouch Tenshi doubled checked his gear knowing very well how this whole thing could turn out, seeing as their opponents were all Chunin…completely unfair. I bet Zonzo has no faith in us winning this…but oh well…we shall try out best. Was the thought that ran through his head before Tenshi made a simple hand sign.

Over in the nearby treetops, a clone of Tenshi appeared, looking over the scene making sure that nothing too bad was going to happen to the original. Or, if the case may be, the original may be mistaken as the clone as the other jumps and attacks as a distraction. A simple tactic but an effective one none-the-less.

After a moment as Tenshi slowly made a defensive plan within his own mind a voice interrupted it almost immediately which meant the Chunin already broke through their perimeter. If Kayo hadn’t noticed this boy walk past, being behind Kayo, than maybe all was already lost. Turning to meet the towering Chunin, a sudden fear swelled within his gut, seeing that this guy could break Tenshi in two if he tried hard enough. Surprised when he introduced himself properly, Tenshi quickly gripped the kunai in his left hand, before reaching back and grabbed a smoke bomb from the pouch on his back, and threw it at Geldred’s feet. The smoke exploded out in a thick black mist almost impossible to see through unless you held a special eye jutsu, which Tenshi hoped he didn’t, as the young boy jumped away into the treetops, exchanging his original with the clone, letting the clone go into the smoke.

”My name is Tenshi Shinsetsu, it is a pleasure to meet you.” The clone gave a simple response as the smoke filled the area around them. Holding the kunai in the left hand, it got ready for the fight of its life, knowing very well it probably won’t last long against the large man. Tenshi, standing camouflaged in the nearby tree so it would be hard for Geldred to notice him especially with the smoke, waited and prepared for the real fight, building chakra in his hands, preparing a jutsu for when Geldred defeats his clone.

((Geldred, I would appreciate it if you didn’t just kill my clone, since it still has the chance to dodge and do other things, and not just be cannon fodder like Naruto’s does. sleep.gif))

--------------------
user posted image
Diasuke Hiwatari
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 01:41 AM

Acadamy

Member No.: 75

Diasuke listen as Geldred's voice came through the reciver that was place in his ear."Gotta"He replied as he looked up at horoshi up in the sky."On the back of a dragon.Bringing him back down would require a sharp blade..mybe even small sharp fragments for pain."He told himself in whispers to make sure his voice wasnt reached through the reciver."I just have to get him down."He slowly let the iron sand spill from his sleeves and form into small blades less then 1 cm in length and width.Making it seem only like a black dust cloud.

He smirked and slowly slid into the darkness of a tree before climbing it and watching his target for a moment.He waited and watched closely to see if the target haf noticed his disappeaence or eveen if he was seen but at that attitude missing some seemed impossible maybe.Diasuke smirked as the cloud of tiny iron sand blades burst from the tree heading quickly toward his oppent ready to follow any movent the dragon did."It's Time to bring you back down to the ground.You arnt ready to stay in the sky."

--------------------
user posted image
Zonzo
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 09:54 PM

Tokubetsu Jonin

Group: Jônin
Member No.: 37

"Your right it wouldn't be fair." Zonzo said remarking on what shino had said about taking the bells. "Would be pretty funny though seeing these teams scramble for the bells that don't exist on the feild. " Zonzo held out his hand in front of the little dragon. It opened its mouth and slowly the bell poped out into Zonzo's hand. He walked over towards shino. Taking out a kunai and tied the bell to the end of it. When Zonzo came within four feet of shino he dropped the kunai to the ground. It stuck in standing straight up. The bell jingled slightly as it hit the ground. "Drop yours and lets be on our way then." Zonzo said with a smile. He had no clue weither or not shino would just take the bell or agree to drop his but Zonzo could care less either way. This little competion was just a waste of time to him anyway.
Shino Aburame
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 10:49 PM

Genin

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23

Shino did see how a competition with no chance of success could bring some amusement, though he'd never voice an opinion either way. Taking the other bell would be easy as picking it up, but this was to test the team dynamic, not the team leaders. Glancing down at his own bell, staking it this close to the other would indeed make things more fair then merely walking away with them, so the cloaked ninja did the same with his own, putting his own bell no more than two feet from the other.
The voices of Kago and Geldred could he heard through the headset, though Diasuke was quiet, not surprising since he would indeed be the quietest of the three in a fight anyway. Things sounded as if a strategy was abandoned, boiling everything down to single opponent confrontations. This was not the point of the competition, but Shino knew it was too late to stop things now and he would merely have a talk with them afterwards about it.
Taking another look at the bells, the insect chunin put his hands back into his pockets and walked past them towards Zonzo, making a clear indication that he was indeed ready to leave. Keeping on the headset, Shino still kept an ear on things, just to see if anyone would even notice.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Horoshi Mohanje
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 04:53 PM

Tokubetsu Jonin

Member No.: 73

Horoshi was watching the positions of the three chunin from his seat on the dragon. He used his chakra to keep him centered and balanced as the dragon dipped around. Horoshi let his teammates know that the large ogre and the foxy siren were pouncing but his warning had come at the same time so they didn't have much of an advantage there. Curiosity struck him as the other chunin climbed a tree.

Horoshi taped the dragon with his leg in the direction to get a closer look at what this other chunin was doing. As he went closer, he was surprised to find out just what that chunin had in store. Large clumps of dust came from the trees or so it appeared. He didn't have a lot of time to react as they were coming quickly.

The dragon jerked violently but that motion was enough to swing his sanshin around to the front. Grasping it as he hoped his chakra could hold him fast to the dragon, he started to play the protection song.

As he did, the sound waves formed around himself and the dragon forming a barrier of sound. The sand was strong but the sound vibrations slowed the sand and spread over the barrier. Horoshi knew he couldn't keep this up for long and another attack might break through the shield.

"OK Dragon, backwards please! Let's keep our distance from this one till we can regroup" he said trying to get the dragon to back away and out of range from the dust cloud user.

--------------------
user posted image
Kago Aharu
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 07:09 PM

Tokubetsu Jonin

Member No.: 44

Kago had expected the genin to counter-attack her strike, but she was rather surprised to see that instead of using her Kekkei Genkai, she pulled out a sword, slashing it at her. Kago managed to turn her shoulder, the blade missing her by quite a bit, and her fist connected with the earth as Kayo dodged the charge. Her hand dully throbbed for a moment before she stood up and turned, staring at the girl with supressed excitement and anger showing slightly. "I see you've had some training. I'm glad to hear it, but I still have to repay you for the broken nose you gave me."

Anyone who knew the red-head knew she was a loving and happy person, so anger was one she rarely felt or showed. But this girl, she just made Kago's blood boil. Watching all of the clones carefully, Kago's hands insantly became a blur as she formed the appropriate hand signs, crouching to the ground and placing her palms against the surface. "Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Murder!" As the electricity flowed from her hands, the ground erupted and was torn apart as a wave of lightning flew at all three Kayos. Then grabbing a hold of four kunai, she held them behind her back, waiting to see if Kayo could dodge, or avert the attack coming at her.

--------------------

user posted image
Kayo Fumiko
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 09:01 PM

Elite Ninja

Member No.: 74

Kayo watched as Kago used her jutsu to send out an earth flash. She was not sure what to do with that so each of her wood clones and herself jumped back. As she did, she called out "hey I would think a broken nose was an acceptable exchange for your life, not like I just hit you" She was correct in her assumption after all had it been a direct steel attack she would have knocked her out. It was sweet revenge for the strike Kago did so she could count that as her own payback.

While holding her sword in her hand she used her hand signs to create the jutsu Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide to create a trench in the ground around Kago. She would have use of that later. At the moment she was only wishing to keep away from that electrical attack.

As each of her clones landed along with herself, she waited for Kago to move knowing that she would need to pick one of the three to go after and she would easily counter with her clone, she didn't attack. She did however send one of her wooden clones off in the direction of where Shino was.

Kayo figured her and a clone could hold of Kago for a bit while the other clone made its way to face Shino.

--------------------
Naruto Uzumaki
Posted: Nov 11 2010, 01:26 PM

Elite Ninja

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

SPECIAL NOTE

Due to Shino being gone for military till Dec. The team competition will continue but we shall skip captains Zonzo and Shino. Who have walked off the field. The bells on the ground nobody has seen so make sure you play it as that and help make sure Kenny knows it's his turn to post please. TY Naruto

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Geldred
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 11:56 AM

Acadamy

Member No.: 83

((My apologies for not replying when this was still taking place. I would assume that all those that were participating have become inactive for the most part. Would we consider this event closed and drawn?))

--------------------
"All things must come to end, Whether we wish them to or not,
Only time will tell when it all changes, Be it War or Peace
In the mean-time, I shall be there, Watching, as a Protector,
Lest we doom ourselves and others with hasty Actions, Decisions."
Tsunade
Posted: May 14 2011, 06:37 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Tsunade glanced around the field again something just wasn’t right. Zonzo had walked off leaving his team a while ago & something with the other team wasn’t right either. It took about her 3rd sweep of the field when she noticed that the other team’s captain had left with Zonzo a while ago. With a sigh she stood up. ‘This was a stupid idea but I didn’t think he’d just leave. I will kill him when I see him!’ She thought to herself annoyed that she had to be up as early as them.

“Competitions over everyone stop!” She yelled at to the kids. “I can’t let this continue with no captains. There will be no winning team each team is disqualified for lack of captain.” She announced knowing that it would upset both teams but she stopped them before they could start to complain. "I will however announce the scores for individuals though.”

TEAM ZONZO

Kayo Fumiko
Leadership: 4
Teamwork: 4
Skill: 4
Individual stand out: 5
Showboating: 0
Bell: X
Team Victory: X

Total Points: 17

Horoshi Mohanje
Leadership: 5
Skill: 3
Individual stand out: 4

Total Points: 16

Tenshi Shinsetsu
Leadership: 2
Skill: 3
Individual stand out: 3

Total Points: 12

TEAM SHINO

Kago Aharu
Leadership: 5
Skill:4
Individual stand out:5

Total Points: 18

Hachi (Geldred) Fujiwara
Leadership: 2
Teamwork: 3
Skill:4

Total Points: 12

Diasuke Hiwatari
Leadership: 3
Teamwork: 3
Skill: 5

Total Points: 14

“That is my final decisions if you don’t like it tough.” She said getting up walking back to her office before turning & looking at them over her shoulder. “I suggest any problems be taken up with you leaders. They went to get some food.”
Kayo Fumiko
Posted: May 19 2011, 02:50 PM

Elite Ninja

Member No.: 74

As Kayo's clone walked over untouched to where Zonzo and Shino had been standing, it reached down and picked up the bell even as Tsunade was talking.

Kayo herself listened to the words of the hokage. It was interesting to see how she had graded everyone. She frowned when the over all highest point total was Kago but was happy with her being the best on her team and with 45 to 44 they had gotten a moral victory at least.

Her clone returned with the bells and handed them to her. As it did the wood clone vanished from sight.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.7357 seconds | Archive

Skin created by Damein. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Warriors Naruto: Land of the ninja