Name: Suigetsu Hōzuki
Clan: Hōzuki Clan
Affiliation: Kirigakure, Sasuke Uchiha
Rank: Missing Nin/Taka Member/S-Rank
Kekkei Genkai: None
- Hydration Technique: By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they are turned into a jelly-like state.
As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. When Suigetsu was pinned down by Darui's sword, imbued with electricity, Suigetsu noted that he couldn't liquidize properly.
- Water Release: Great Water Arm: By putting the Hydration Technique into practical use, the muscles of the arm are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the entire arm, like an instant pump-up. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high. The technique gives the user superhuman strength, capable of cutting through both rock walls and steel doors.
- Water Release: Demon Fish Wave Crash: After using his Hydration Technique to merge with a water source, Suigetsu can form a giant wave that looks like a demon-like fish. Suigetsu can use this form to crash into his opponents, or he can use it to shield allies from attack. Though it was strong enough to push back an Eight-Tailed Killer Bee, it was not strong enough to withstand an Eight-Tailed Ox Menacing Ball, which rendered Suigetsu unconscious, in a jelly-like state.
- Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used.
- Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique: This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the caster's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. That said, the amount of water used will be in proportion with the caster's skill.
This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far.
- Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave: A stronger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. With it, the User spits out a large amount of water, covering an entire area with crushing, unavoidable waves. The water then forms into a giant orb, instead of letting it flow freely like the jutsu's weaker version.
- Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique: This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair share of chakra.
- Water Release: Water Encampment Wall: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out is in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defense without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skillful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.
- Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death: Using this jutsu, Haku gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route.
Other special abilities or worthy info: Suigetsu is a expert at sword fighting, since he was in-training to become one of the Swordsmen of the Mist. Also, because of the weight of the Decapitating Carving Knife, Suigetsu must ingest a lot of water.
History: Suigetsu was born in Kirigakure. Reputed to be the "Reincarnation of the Kijin", Suigetsu, together with his brother, Mangetsu, dreamt to inherit the title of Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. This acted as their motivation to finish cruel missions day by day. However, this dream was later shattered with the premature death of his brother, and Suigetsu changed his ambition to "collecting all of the swords". With the humiliation of being captured by Orochimaru, his ambition was put on hold.
((I am sorry for the lack of history, but up to this point…that’s it. XD))
Role Playing Sample in character: “Aiya! Come on Sasuke, let’s just fine Itachi already…” Suigetsu said as he walked side-by side to his comrade Sasuke Uchiha…the very same who broke him out of that HORRIBLE water tank. If there was one thing that Suigetsu hated a little more than that watering tank…is carrying this heavy-ass sword on his back. While sucking on his water bottle, his head turned and looked at Sasuke. “Why must we get Karin anyways? She’s just annoying…”
However…Sasuke had already given his answer, and being silent showed he meant it the first time and it wasn’t going to change. “Aiya…fine…fine…I understand, but as soon as I get that sword, I am out of here.” Putting his bottle away, he stretched his arms out and rested them behind his head as they walked.
very true you are approved now go give Sasuke something to do.