|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Flouzemaker||Posted on Sep 18 2009, 11:51 AM|
This must not go unsold!
Yes. The Crimson statue is the night's Twilight Zone moment par excellence.
So much so that I'm in danger of being disappointed by whatever comes next, if anything. Like... would knowing why or how it's there end up diminishing the awesomeness?
I feel it's important that it turns out great, since it takes up six and a half matches in the PPV.
Why not? It could allow you to close ACW and then... hopefully churn out UWF shows in a somewhat timely manner.
I first I read this passage, and I thought "What segment with her reveal?"
See, I had not read it, but it was purely accidental. I read the show as I was making the html version for the site and somehow missed it entirely, possibly because it was right after the EE/TSJ half-match.
Anyways, I went back and read it. Having no real sense or grasp of the history, I assume most of the effect was lost on me, though.
But yes, I read it. Jessica Marshall is not Tom Landis.
Well, it didn't total to a huge amount of reactions and feedback, but it still counts.
Well done, Beebs, well done.
Now go write SNR already.
|KliqerT||Posted on Sep 17 2009, 08:52 PM|
| Okay, I'm late to the party but excellent start to Splatternad Weekend '09. A few thoughts:
- Crimson and the statue. Sheer awesomesauce.
- The women's title tournament is shaping up to be great. I can honestly say I have no idea which of the four semi-finalists are going to take the strap, but it could be any one of them.
- So arguably the top tag team in Alamo Championship Wrestling beat MBC's finest tag team. Does this mean ACW is poised to invade? I think it just might.
- I may be a little biased on this, but Fatality~! Hopefully the segment with her reveal came off as entertaining to everyone else, I know I couldn't be happier with it. Though I don't have high hopes that Flouze actually read it.
- Great work integrating the Bastard Stampede talent into the MBC. It really drives home the association between the home fed and the feeder. Plus Jonas Elm is a monster, even if he did lose.
- Once again, Crimson and the statue.
|Flouzemaker||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 10:45 PM|
The Dallas Cowboys... Rings a bell.
Is that an American Football team?
After checking in the dictionary, though... Why would I rotate or twist the fedhead?
Is that, like... Asking him every night for the past four weeks if SplatterNad was ready yet? I do wonder, from time to time, if forcing Kyle to answer "no, not yet" ever fives minutes adds some delays to the publication of SplatterNad or not.
If my other fedheads sometimes showed their faces on AIM, maybe it would take away some heat from Kyle as I nagged them instead.
|RedRajah||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 10:02 PM|
| *psst* Don't torque the fedhead, Flouze, else you'll have to deal with Landii!
*points to Taylor's issues with Tom and Brianna*
I made ONE Dallas Cowboys joke...*razzenfrazzenTonyRomo*
|MBCKyle||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 08:33 PM|
I'm working on it damnit. I've got 3 matches to write for Night Two
|Flouzemaker||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 07:58 PM|
I like how you added the "may" in "I may even," just so you can still have means of totally copping out without completely losing face!
And, I know, I know... we only got one out of three nights. But it's also a sign that the rest will come sooner than later.
[kicks Kyle] I said sooner!
|Codered||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 07:16 PM|
| We are waiting for more!! Actually I read through it and was sad we only got Night One.
So far it's been very entertaining. I may even do an actual break down of the show and make Flouze happy.
|Flouzemaker||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 07:14 PM|
| I detect a lack of reactions to the Night One show.
Do not anger the karma gods, people!
|Flouzemaker||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 03:41 PM|
In the MBC, overtly hating Tom Landis infringes on Slush's gimmick.
So I just hate him in silence.
|Codered||Posted on Sep 15 2009, 03:14 PM|
|Nice website! I am shocked Flouze added all the Tom Landis information and song on it though.|