InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Top Non IWRG luchadores
Phil Schneider
Posted: May 4 2010, 12:24 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Who has impressed you the most outside of IWRG this year? Panther had a good looking CMLL performance and looked awesome in the UWE tag so he would top my list. I have also enjoyed Virus, Valiente and Mascara Dorada.
Dylan
Posted: May 4 2010, 02:24 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Blue Panther, Valiente and Virus in that order would be my top non-IWRG guys as well. I really liked Negro Casas in the three matches of his I've seen from 10 though none of the matches are must see and it's mostly Casas making lemonade out of lemons.
WKO_Mike
Posted: May 4 2010, 03:47 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Blue Panther, Valiente and Virus in that order

Yeah, I also have them in that order. Panther's in my top 15.
Tim Evans
Posted: May 4 2010, 06:15 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Besides the ones already mentioned: Silver King, Wagner Jr, Angel Azteca Jr., Felino, Turbo, and a Bunch of Monterrey guys like Lover Boy, Golden Boy, Simbolo, Silver Star.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0780 seconds | Archive