Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG 4/29
Phil Schneider
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 10:59 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Comment below
Phil Schneider
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 01:16 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Black Terry/Dr. Cerebro v. Traumas

This is right up there with the best we have seen from the BTJr. HH. Trauma II was on another level in this match. I loved his early nasty matwork with Dr. Cerebro and then he and Black Terry take it up ten notches. Sections of their brawling felt like Korean Zombie v. Garcia or Gatti v. Ward, two guys just unloading everything they have at each other. Black Terry is unbelievable, his 2010 has been filled with awesome performance after awesome performance, he is running away with WOTY. Thought T1 was a bit of an afterthought, which made it kind of strange when he was involved in the fall, but man I hope this feud runs for a while
thecubsfan
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 03:00 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

(asked to repost)

IWRG (THU) 04/29 Arena Naucalpan [Estrellas del Ring]
1) Keshin Black b Dinamic Black
2) Alan Extreme & Eterno b Guizmo & Miss Gaviota
3) Black Terry & Cerebro Negro b Trauma I & Trauma II
4) Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro b Bombero Infernal, Maldito Jr., Samot
5) Avisman, El Hijo del Diablo, Gringo Loco b Hijo de Máscara Año 2000, Máscara Año 2000, Máscara Año 2000 Jr. [EdM Trios, final]

As the two teams were posing with the belts before the main event, who should happen to walk around the ring than Silver King. After shaking hands and taking free drinks, Silver King invited the fans to attended the filming of Nacho Libre 2, coming soon. (Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.) Silver King then took a seat in the front row to watch the match. Mascaras took the first, Gringos took the second. In the third, Avisman took out Hijo with a dive. Mascsara Jr. submitted Gringo Loco to a Gori Stretch, and Diablo pinned Mascara Sr. This left Jr. & Diablo in the ring, but Mascara re-entered and fouled Dibalo, then Junior picked up the pin.

After the three count, Silver King jumped over the rail and told the referee about the vile act of cheating he had seen. The referee believed the masked man (guess he can wear the mask if he’s not wrestling?) and overturned the decision. Silver King celebrated with the Gringos. The Oficials hit the ring, both sided argued, and Silver King fouled 911. Wagner vowed to bring Electroshock and Ultimo Gladiador to take on Los Mascaras next week, while the Officials demanded to face the Black Family (?!?!).

Previous to all of this, Oficials won the semimain in straight falls, yet La Ola Maldita still want a title match from Oficials. It does make a little sense because the falls were a DQ for excessive violence, and a DQ for 911 fouling Bombero and then throwing Bombero his mask to draw the foul call.

After their win in the tag match, Cerbero Negro & Black Terry made challenges for hair/mask and for the Americas title.
Dylan
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 05:28 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

Wrote this before reading Phil's comments. Glad I'm not crazy in thinking II looked like the best guy alive here.

Black Terry y Cerebro Negro vs Trauma I y Trauma II - IWRG 4/29/10

Great match, possibly my new MOTY. Watched this twice already and there isn't a serious flaw to be found. Opening matwork exchange with Trauma II and Cerebro is incredibly fluid and sets the tone for this match. I loved Trauma I kicking Cerebro in the head and then wiping his foot clean with his bandana. Terry and Trauma I's exchange was not as good but was still very strong. Love the opening of the second fall with Terry anxious to go off on II and some flashy exchanges. Terry's street fighting exchanges and hardway cut were awesome. Thought II's punches in this match looked great and were perfectly placed as momentum swingers rather than just violence for the sake of violence. Finish with the Terry getting pinned and Negro surviving a really excellent nearfall was great. Awesome match. Trauma II looked like the best guy on the planet in this.
Nikita
Posted: May 1 2010, 09:53 AM

Member No.: 16

Shiiiiiiity finish to the Gringos/Capos match. To just reverse the decision in the final fall because of Silver King was way outta place. If anything, King shoulda distracted the ref so he couldn't make the count after the foul.
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1541 seconds | Archive