Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Goodhelmet's 2009 MOTY Comp
Phil Schneider
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 10:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Will was asking me about lucha matches which should make his 2009 Comp. This is probably limited to stuff on disc, help him out and make suggestions.
ohtani's jacket
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 11:17 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Did Zatura/Trauma make tape? I think one of the Cerebros/Navarros trios made tape.

Dr. Wagner Jr. vs Mesias (6/13) and Negro Casas vs Mistico (3/20) would have to be included. Some Puebla locals stuff would be cool -- maybe 03-02 Toro Bill Sr., Espiritu Maligno, Mr. Rafaga vs Tigre Rojo, Black Tiger, Blue Center?
Phil Schneider
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 11:18 PM

Administrator

Both of the Naculpan Cerebros v. Navarros made tape as did Zatura v. Trauma II
DocSarpolis
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 12:04 AM

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (ohtani's jacket @ Mar 15 2010, 11:17 PM)

Dr. Wagner Jr. vs Mesias (6/13) and Negro Casas vs Mistico (3/20) would have to be included.

For AAA & CMLL these are definitely the must haves. For AAA that's likely the ONLY match worth putting on. For CMLL there's numerous good-great matches, but the 3/20 Mistico-Casas is the stand out and is Top 5 of the year overall for me.
RagingNoodles
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 07:33 AM

Member No.: 7

Did the 6/15/09 Ares/Espiritu Maligno/Siki Osama vs Black Tiger/Blue Center/Centella de Oro match end up on DVD? That would make a great addition to the comp.

What was the best minis match of last year?
DocSarpolis
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 10:51 AM

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (RagingNoodles @ Mar 16 2010, 07:33 AM)
What was the best minis match of last year?

The minis match that I saw get the most praise was actually from Japan:

Mascarita Dorada vs. Pequeno Damien 666 (Ultimo Dragon Produce 3/20/09)
Phil Schneider
Posted: Mar 20 2010, 04:29 PM

Administrator

For minis matches, I think the CMLL minis vs. Puebla undercaders match should make it. What was the date on that?
Craig
Posted: Mar 21 2010, 09:21 AM

Member No.: 6

Some of the best stuff from CMLL last year involved combinations of Tuareg and Angels. There's a trios from December with the Angels vs. Virus, Arkangel and Bronco that I really liked more than almost everything else in the promotion from 2009, and one from June with Arkangel, Loco Max and Skandalo that was also pretty neat.
RagingNoodles
Posted: Mar 21 2010, 12:59 PM

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Phil Schneider @ Mar 20 2010, 04:29 PM)
For minis matches, I think the CMLL minis vs. Puebla undercaders match should make it. What was the date on that?

If this is the match you're talking about Phil, then it's 8/16/09.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3078 seconds | Archive