InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Concept
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 10 2010, 03:34 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Lets talk about the history of IWRG. We will nominate the best matches from each year of its history , maybe do some voting, discuss the best and eventually try to figure out the best match of each year.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 06:20 PM

Administrator

I am not sure how we should do this. I would like some sort of overarching look at the history. I don't know if Purotopia style nomination and voting really works. Should we do it NCAA tourney style? 80's project voting style? Some other idea?
Craig
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 06:32 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

I find the Purotopia nominations and yes/no helpful as a guide, but for accurate voting everyone should rank all nominated matches (so no need for yes/no). Otherwise you end up with the Matt Hardy WKO 100 situation. Is NCAA basically a single elimination tournament?
Rob
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 09:15 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 23

NCAA style would be fun.

Is this just for the decade or can we get a 1999 thread?
Nikita
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 10:19 PM

Member No.: 16

My Two Cents: If you nominate something, please leave a link if one exists. I'd love to chime in on some of this stuff, but I don't have stacks of IWRG tapes or DVDs sitting around.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 06:13 PM

Administrator

I think all the nominated stuff is in the multimedia forum
« Next Oldest | IWRG MOTY | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2295 seconds | Archive