InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG Errata, Random Comments about IWRG
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 10 2010, 03:04 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Discuss
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 10 2010, 03:04 PM

Administrator

I watched the Toreno Copa Juvenil from Toryuman in Dec. Fun match (although what was with Trauma II winning with a snap mare?), I was especially into all of the Trauma II v. Solar Jr. stuff. With all of the father/son stuff in IWRG lately that seems like a no brainer feud, I wonder why they haven't brought in Solar Jr.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 01:34 AM

Administrator

We just threw up our review of the 1/24 show

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2010/02/iwrg-12410.html
RagingNoodles
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 12:25 PM

Member No.: 7

I like Comando Negro as this opening match guy working very simple matwork, he's pretty enjoyable to watch and his dropkick is fantastic. Does anyone know how old he is? I never really thought much of him before now and while the matches he was involved are not going to stand out amongst all the recent great IWRG stuff, I was pretty impressed with a couple of his carry jobs in January 2010. Imperial and Comando Negro gel well together, so I hope he continues to develop more as the year goes along.
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0446 seconds | Archive