Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

WKO 100 - 2009
Mike
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 03:48 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

100. Atsushi Aoki
99. Minoru Suzuki
98. Hirooki Goto
97. Pequeño Damien 666
96. Stuka, Jr.

95. A.J. Styles
94. Masashi Takeda
93. The Miz
92. Mascara Dorada
91. Yoshi Tatsu
90. Tomohiro Ishii
89. El Hijo del Santo
88. Fuerza Guerrera
87. Capitan Muerte

86. Flash Flanagan
85. "Mr. Condor" Romano Garcia
84. Manabu Hara / Suruga
83. Ikuto Hidaka
82. Toro Bill
81. Desmond Wolfe
80. La Sombra
79. Ephesto
78. Pequeño Pierroth

77. Takashi Sasaki
76. "Suicida" Mike Segura
75. Munenori Sawa
74. Cassandro
73. "Marvellous" Mitch Ryder
72. Skayde / Jorge Rivera
71. Mike Knox
70. Jon Moxley
69. Averno
68. Jerry Lawler
67. "Superstar" Bill Dundee
66. Claudio Castagnoli
65. Matt Hardy
64. Oficial AK-47
63. Johnny Saint
62. Oficial Fierro
61. Yuko Miyamoto
60. Genichiro Tenryu
59. Avisman
58. Bull Pain
57. Takashi Sugiura
56. Mitsuharu Misawa
55. Dick Togo
54. Felino
53. The Great Sasuke
52. Oficial 911
51. Ricky Marvin
50. Jeff Hardy
49. Arkangel de la Muerte
48. KENTA
47. Trauma I
46. Toshiaki Kawada
45. Cerebro Negro
44. Takeshi Ono
43. Sami Callahan
42. Chris Hero
41. Shinsuke Nakamura
40. Austin Aries
39. Tamon Honda
38. Necro Butcher
37. Evan Bourne
36. Mark Henry
35. Todd Morton
34. Randy Orton
33. Mike Quakenbush
32. Zatura
31. Jun Akiyama
30. Jack Swagger
29. Virus
28. Chris Jericho
27. Yoshihiro Takayama
26. The Undertaker
25. Valiente
24. Daisuke Ikeda
23. John Cena
22. Blue Panther
21. Koji Kanemoto
20. The Big Show
19. Freelance
18. Yujiro Yamamoto
17. Solar I
16. Trauma II
15. Fujita "Jr." Hayato
14. Goldust
13. Katsumi Usuda
12. Negro Casas
11. Dr. Cerebro

10. Yuki Ishikawa
9. Bryan Danielson
8. C.M. Punk
7. Finlay
6. Alexander Otsuka
5. Black Terry
4. William Regal
3. Negro Navarro
2. Christian
1. Rey Mysterio
Dylan
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 04:45 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Funny. Luchadores make up EXACTLY a third of the list.
WKO_Luis
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 05:12 PM

Member No.: 5

I was surprised Juventud didn't make the list.
Graham Crackers
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 06:52 PM

Member No.: 11

It's a shame more Puebla locals didn't make the cut. Otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with this list.
WKO_Luis
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 07:06 PM

Why don't you argue with about the list over here instead of hiding in Box Y lucha, debating in a language you don't speak well Rob?
Rob
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 07:21 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 23

Because I know how sensitive you people are to your lists. Lance Storm anyone?

Besides the list was likely put together by everyone who belongs to this forum so it's just gonna be another circle jerk. It's more funny to read comments of random fans who would get looked down on by the pretentious folks who put the list together for cheering guys like Averno and Mephisto. Some of my favorite responses...

una pregunta... el luchador 85 dio al rededor de 5 luchas en el año... ya con eso merece estar por encima del 93 que dio como 350????

prefiero PWI tiene mas consistencia

¿A mi qué me importa quien está en primer lugar y quien en último? Yo solo pido BUENAS luchas e historias de calidad, no me interesa si Cena está en el 1 o en el 10,000

Now I have to go look up how to say "it's a crime" in Spanish.

WKO_Rob
Mike
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 07:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

I'm so glad Mistico didn't make the top 100, he came close though:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/wrestling_ko/i...pic=3427&st=200
Rob
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 07:32 PM

Advanced Member

How would it have effected your life either way if he did?

I know that I'm going to search out more Yujiro Yamamoto footage now that I've seen this list. Anyone who can rank higher than Freelance must be worth watching.

WKO_Rob

EDIT: Nevermind. I found another list on the intranet where Freelance is 17 and Yamamoto is 18.
WKO_Luis
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 07:42 PM

Not as funny as this qoute in your sig:
"Les guste o no Místico es el luchador más importante de su generación." (like it or not Mistico is the the most important wrestler of his generation)
tomk
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 08:17 PM

Member No.: 12

When Meltzer did his who works the most dates in WWE two years ago Tommy Dreamer almost worked every day they had a show (it was shocking how many dates he had).

Rey worked less than a quarter of that.

My memory is that Lance Storm was the guy who was sensitive about lists.

Rob
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 08:27 PM

Advanced Member

That wasn't my quote, that was Cesar's. And how am I "hiding" on the ByL forum if you know my nickname and stalk me? Am I "hiding" on DVDVR too? How about on cubsfan's site? I have an account on demonoid as RobViper3. I'm hiding there too incase you are interested!

Also, when did mozangeles turn into WKO's smoke monster? It's kinda funny.

Anyways... I'm not about to argue a list. Unlike Mike who has so much going on in his life that he actually gets happiness from a wrestler not making an intranet list, I couldn't care less who is or isn't on a list or where they rank. Much like if I got together 20 people @ Arena Mexico and we put together a list of the top 20 Mexican wrestlers that included Averno and Mephisto. Would that change your opinion on them? No. Does your crew ranking Necro Butcher over Sombra change my opinion of either? No. Mike says Mistico almost made the top 100. If he did - would have Mike have opened his eyes and started to recognize him as a top 100 worker? No. I could have told you the top 5 just from reading segundacaida, OJ's blog and random message board posts by WKO folks. Does the order of the top 5 really matter in the end?

So what is the purpose of this list? For a select group to argue who their top wrestlers are even though the extent of the diverging opinions range from should Navarro be #3 or #5? Should KENTA be #47 or #49? You guys don't care what people think unless they think like you all do and I assume you didn't allow any sort of open voting system so that 1000 people on the ByL forum could vote so what results were expected here? Next time you guys should just organize some sort of gathering and come up with the new list in someone's treehouse.

WKO_Rob

P.S.: Good news everyone - new CMLL undercards airing on LATV now! Subforum to discuss those? Yes? No? Guessing no?
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 08:55 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Probably don't need a subforum, but throw comments in the Good CMLL thread, also links if you have them. Did that Blue Panther trios where he was working the Skyde trainee ever show up online?
ohtani's jacket
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 08:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8

This is the thing I don't get Rob: aren't you the guy who's a big fan of Rey Mysterio but refuses to watch WWE matches because they're not wrestling? If so, why does the might is right argument apply to CMLL? I mean, how can you rip WWE and defend CMLL when there are so many parallels between the companies? If the opinion of the average CMLL fan is so important than you ought to in the corner of anyone who thinks WWE workers are better than no-name, low drawing Chikara workers.

Rob
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 10:19 PM

Advanced Member

Did that Blue Panther trios where he was working the Skyde trainee ever show up online?

Nope. I've got it in low quality from my own recording though if you want. Didn't top the previous week but had some interesting finishes I'd like CMLL to start incorporating more often.

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw61d8

This is the thing I don't get Rob: aren't you the guy who's a big fan of Rey Mysterio but refuses to watch WWE matches because they're not wrestling?

Nope.

WKO_Rob
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 27 2010, 10:21 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Rob @ Feb 27 2010, 10:19 PM)
Did that Blue Panther trios where he was working the Skyde trainee ever show up online?

Nope. I've got it in low quality from my own recording though if you want. Didn't top the previous week but had some interesting finishes I'd like CMLL to start incorporating more often.

Yeah if you could throw it up on the matches board it would be great. You sold it pretty well, I am old school tape trader, I could give a shit about quality
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.3481 seconds | Archive