Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Good AAA, does it exist?
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 03:47 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

L.A. Park v. Mesias AAA 12/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9HREr0mvsQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lW1oy_of6Q

Awesome violent kick ass match. L.A. Park is amazing in this, comes to ring in his dead brothers mask which makes it pretty hard to treat him as a rudo. He just demolishes Mesias early including throwing him into the group of fat girls cheering for him, and punching square in the face multiple times in the crowd. Mesias gets a comeback and rips off Park's mask and he does a Monterey vs. Santo level blade job, just pouring blood. There is a great spot where Mesias hits a great tope and comes up with his whole arm covered in Park's blood. Dramatic finish run too, with Park fighting out of the crossface and just crushing Mesias with Austin style chair shots. Great shit, even better then Park v. Parka.
WKO_Mike
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 01:24 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

L.A. Park v. Mesias AAA 12/5

Match of the year, best one fall lucha match I've ever seen and also probably the best LA Park match I've seen. I should point out that this was not just a vicious, hate-filled bloodbath, but also an incredibly smart match - something you'd expect from the top All Japan guys in the mid 90s. Park would dominate for the first few minutes, but the match would slowly slip away from him after Mesias' big comeback; Park would eventually be forced to cheat. The tope looked more like the sickest fucking shoulder block in the history of wrestling. Also, the evenly worked exchanges before that tope were amazing. Park's brawling was excellent - I mean, at one point he'd knock Mesias off the turnbuckle by simply punching him in the face. The last few minutes were epic. This match deserves a lengthy write up. Go watch this now, even if you're not a big lucha fan.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3557 seconds | Archive