InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG 2/14
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 02:28 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Should be up soon, talk below

http://www.youtube.com/user/tvluchadelpasado
Dylan
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 06:07 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Comando Negro v. Dinamic Black 2/14/10

I didn't think this was very good at all. Matwork didn't seem aggressive enough and I thought there was a lot of down time for a match that was so short. The third fall had some nice moments including a pretty sick back bodydrop bump on the floor, but this isn't something I would go out of my way to see.

Hijo del Signo/Alan Extreme v. Heros/Eragon 2/14/10

This was much better than I was expecting. I really have not been impressed by Alan Extreme up to this point, but here he actually looks like a rudo you would actually give a shit about. The opening mat segment with Heros is way better than I would have anticipated and his heeling gets stronger and stronger as the match goes on. Heros actually looked better than I would have guessed as well. Loved the dives in this one. There was a weird period toward the end of the second fall where things looked like they were about to fall apart but they never did. This is probably my favorite non-usual suspects match out of IWRG yet this year.

Angel/Zatura/Suicida v. Hijo del Diablo/Gringo Loco/Avisman 2/14/10

This was a sprint of sorts but it was good as fuck. Match starts with Gringo singing the Star Spangled Banner and goes straight into five minutes of rudo asskicking. Avisman was really beating the shit out of people, but my favorite part of this was Gringo being a cocky douche, hitting big time flashy offense, and just steamrolling the babyfaces. At the end of the first fall they go to take off Angel's mask and the second fall is really great with the Rudo's starting out on top before Suicida leads the technicos in a comeback. Suicida is fucking great in this both as guy who is getting his ass kicked and guy hitting really great spots. In the segunda caida he hits a really awesome floor to the apron leaping dropkick and later in the match he hits a super fast sprinting tope and a couple of really sweet ranas. Final fall is pretty back and fourth but the action is hard hitting. Zatura has a couple of strange moments including a weird self headbump (I think the HH may have missed something here) and a spot during the dive segment where he really telegraphed the shit out of a spot where he was used as a springboard by Loco. Still dive segment was great and it provided a great cover for the nearfalls coming into the finish which actually came across as inconclusive. Really fun match. Probably Suicida's best MOTY and the rudos were great.
Nikita
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 09:18 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Gringo Loco gets a ridiculous amount of heat from the Naucalpan fans. Since this is IWRG, as some point hes losing his hair, but who makes sense to take it, especially since Black Terry just lost it? Doc Cerebero?
Phil Schneider
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 06:43 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I really liked the Gringos Locos trios. I am not sold on Avisman as the third guy. He is at his best as a crazy matwork dude, and he isn't a great brawler. Suicida is quietly having a monster year. I am really looking forward to the Terrible Cerebros v. Locos match next week, as that has been such an awesome feud. This felt like a teaser. Also I hope the Piratas v. MA2K family match shows up somewhere, as the pictures made it look like a bloodbath, and I love to see Pirata Morgan bleed.
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1723 seconds | Archive