Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

CMLL Puebla
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 1 2010, 02:25 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Espiritu Maligno, Karisma, Mr. Rafaga b Asturiano, Blue Center, Milenium 8/16

Pretty fun match, Center, Maligno and Rafaga are all really good wrestlers, and look really good here. The rest of the guys are all passible. I really liked the last three minutes where it got fun and herky jerky.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 1 2010, 11:24 AM

Administrator

Valiente v. Dragon Rojo Jr. 8/16

Fun match, really great to see a singles title match get this much time. We even had 6 or so minutes of opening matwork, nothing that will make you forget Navarro or Terry, but Valiente did some nifty things. Really impressive one man performance by Valiente all around. I don't get the sense Rojo Jr. brings very much to the table at all, but this was good. Really liked Valiente's bullet tope, although surprised we didn't get to see a Valiente special
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 11:43 AM

Administrator

Durango Kid, Puma King, Raziel, Scorpion v. Asturiano, Black Tiger, Centella de Oro, Lestat 8/30

This was an Arena Mexico undercarders v. Puebla undercarders cibernetico and was really disappointing. It felt like the Puebla guys got dragged into working a real Arena Mexico style. All finishers and posing. A couple of nice spots, but this felt way more like a green indy guy 6 way on an Absolute Extreme Wrestling show, then a lucha match.
WKO_Mike
Posted: Sep 9 2010, 09:35 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Valiente v. Dragon Rojo Jr. 8/16

Rojo's pretty worthless. Even though his offense is fairly basic, barely anything he did here looked good. Whenever Valiente gave him too much on the mat, he was lost. His incompetence even made parts of this feel rehearsed. Valiente thankfully controlled more than 50 percent and, as a result, Rojo became the overmatched challenger. I dislike it when a shitty worker outclasses his far superior opponent (eg Navarro vs Angelico), so the finish to the first fall worked well as Valiente simply got caught. Valiente then finishing off Rojo in the second fall with some beautiful technique was really fucking great. During the third fall, Valiente did an admirable job making the match feel competitive. Even though Valiente's tope wasn't perfect, it was my favorite spot of the match as there was just so much force behind it. This may be the carry job of the year. Really good match.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 12:44 AM

Administrator

Blue Center & Tigre Rojo v. Akron & Siki Osama 9/6

Short fun match, I really enjoy Osama's style of bumping. Finishing run has as insane top rope asai by Blue Center. Cool shit, worth checking out.

Astral, Eléctrico, Fantasy v. Pequeño Nitro, Pequeño Olímpico, Pequeño Violencia 9/6

Was on its way to being a truly great match before some sloppiness in the final fall. Pequeno Violencia is a great mini rudo, totally cool look, big bumps nasty punches and kicks. Astral was especially impressive with crazy flying
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 01:16 AM

Administrator

Ephesto, Mephisto, Misterioso II v Blue Panther, Sagrado, Toscano 9/6

We start with some pretty sweet Ephesto v. Panther matwork and they get a bit of time to work with it. Nothing else really stood out (Ephesto did hit a cool tope), but watching Panther roll is always a treat
Phil Schneider
Posted: Oct 31 2010, 08:22 PM

Administrator

Ares & Espiritu Maligno b Stigma & Tigre Rojo 10/11

Very, very good undercard match. Ares and Espirto have a bunch on really fun double teams, and all of the interactions were really smooth. Rojo is really athletic, and Maligno is a bump freak.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 12:28 AM

Administrator

Akron & Sauron v. Black Tiger & Blue Center 12/13

Glad to see the undercard guys get on TV, and this match got 3 falls and 20+ minutes. Some good stuff, but it really falls apart at the end and Blue Center looks like he fucks himself up on a dive.

Euforia, Raziel, Virus v Ángel Azteca Jr., Fuego, Sensei 12/13

Fun match which could have used more Virus, Angel Azteca has gotten kind of porky lately, and while it usually makes luchadores more awesome, he seems to have slowed down some
Phil Schneider
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 01:56 PM

Administrator

Asturiano, Centella de Oro, Stigma v. Centauro de Fuego, Espiritu Maligno, Siki Osama 12/20

Two weeks in a row we get a long 2/3 falls undercard trios match. Fun stuff with Oro v. Osama being the highlight match up. Nice dives by Stigma and Asturiano too.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 07:37 PM

Administrator

12/27

Stigma & Tigre Rojo v. Fuerza Chicana & Karisma

Nice and long 2/3 falls undercard match. Had a little more heat and hate then they usually do with a great spot with the rudos beating on Rojo and him angrily spitting on them. Stigma had some nice athletic spots, and outside of a badly blown spot this was solid stuff.

Nosferatu, Raziel, Virus v. Fuego, Metal Blanco, Palacio Negro

It is always fun to watch Virus carry green flyers, and I liked his matwork with Metal Blanco, rest of the match was a little awkward. Some cool spots, some blown spots. Virus is amazing though, I would love him in IWRG.

Atlantis, Negro Casas, Rey Bucanero v. Brazo de Plata, La Sombra, Místico

Svelte Porky and Negro Casas are always going to be worth watching, although outside of that, this match was pretty underwhelming. Sombra and Mistico do nothing for me.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1461 seconds | Archive