Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Good CMLL
Phil Schneider
Posted: Dec 27 2010, 04:48 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Black Terry/Cerebro Negro/Dr. Cerebro v. Guerrero Negro/Mike Segura/Veneno CMLL 12/25/10

Our IWRG guys filling up the undercard of a CMLL show, and doing what they do. I haven't seen Suicida Segura in a while and he provided all of the cool moments for the technico team. The match opens with Segura and Black Terry hitting the mat and really ripping up some sweet looking sequence. We also get Segura hitting some nice headscissors and ranas on the Cerebros and a cool looking tope. When Suicida wasn't in the ring it was less interesting, the majority of the match was built around Veneno throwing Baba chops as a comedy spot. Veneno has a bunch of charisma, and the crowd was into his shtick, but I was enjoying the non-Veneno stuff a lot more. Terry takes a Baba chop really well though.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 02:15 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Blue Panther/La Máscara/Máscara Dorada v. Dragón Rojo Jr./Misterioso Jr./Sangre Azteca 9/3

This is a really fun 2010 CMLL match, all of the guys are working super hard because it is the anniversary show. Panther gets 90 seconds to work holds, Dorada does 3 jaw dropping things including the craziest dive of the year and your rudos fly around the ring. Probably as good as something like this can get.

La Mascara/Valiente v. Dragon Rojo Jr./Ultimo Guerrero 12/20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hqies4imZU&feature=feedu

Very good title match, I am not a fan of either rudo, but they both busted out some big moves, and Ultimo had a really fun early lucha exchange with Valiente. Classic title match structure which got to stretch out a bit. Valiente looked awesome, really crisp on all of his small stuff and crazy on his big shit. Really fun finishing run too.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4465 seconds | Archive