InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG 9/23
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 27 2010, 04:46 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Starting to show up. IWRG BABY!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/warriorsx2000
Phil Schneider
Posted: Sep 28 2010, 01:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Commando Negro/El Hijo Del Diablo/Guerrero Negro v. Chico Che/Veneno/Eragon

This is the best batch of rudos we have seen so far in this series, but the match was hurt with Freelance on the shelf. The best stuff was probably Commando jumping Freelance and punching him in his neckbrace. Still lots of other good stuff, Chico Che runs through his signature stuff, and it is awesome signature stuff. I also really enjoyed Veneno as he has great reactions and mugging for this kind of brawl
Rambler
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 12:51 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

I've been pretty out of the loop, any particular reason for the amount of blood, etc. in the Oficiales match? Thought I heard super libre at the beginning of the show, but didn't know if they were doing any kind of feud right now.
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.1361 seconds | Archive