InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Lucha Libre USA
Phil Schneider
Posted: Aug 12 2010, 12:06 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have a bunch of these on my DVR which I will burn through at some point. Figure we should have a thread
Phil Schneider
Posted: Aug 12 2010, 01:55 AM

Administrator

Episode 1

Mascara Pupura/PR Flyer/PR Kid v. Neutronic/El Limon El Oriental

Pretty mediocre trios match. Techniocs had some nice dives, but the rudo team didn't show me a ton. Still it felt like it got some time to develop which I liked. What the hell kind of lucha fed has Puerto Rican faces?

Mini Park/Mascarita Dorada v. Pequeno Halloween/Chi Chi

The Dorada v. Halloween stuff was pretty great, Park and Chi Chi did very little for me. I loved the fact we got to see Dorada and Pequeno Halloween work the mat a bit, I really wasn't expecting that.

Marco Carlione v. Tineblas Jr.

Marco hit his big dive and his right hand, but this was pretty underwhelming. The really need some better rudos.

Phil Schneider
Posted: Aug 14 2010, 08:41 PM

Administrator

Episode 2

Rellik/Misteriosocito v. Lujo Esquire/Octogoncito

Your sections with the minis were fun, while your heavyweight section was less good. Lujo did have a crazy looking dive.

Charlie Malice/Super Nova v. Sydistiko/Lizmark Jr.

Sydistiko looked great in this match, by far the best looking non-mini we have see so far. Tomk mentioned he was working as Badstreet which is a really great point, really shticking it up and bumping like a king, nobody else looked like much, but TJ Perkins is great.

RJ Brewer v. Magno

Brewers gimmick is that has boring offense, which is a pretty perfect gimmick for John Walters. Magno on offense was fine.
« Next Oldest | Other Lucha Libre | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0686 seconds | Archive