InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG 7/8
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 04:49 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Freelance/Suicida/Dr. Cerebros v. Laredo Kid/Super Fly/Jack Evans

Pretty much a trainwreck. You want these guy to go loony and have a WCWSN spotfest, instead they have a not good traditional match. Even the dive train was pretty weak, with only Cerebros tope looking solid. I would be excited to see the Evans v. Cerebro singles match, but this was bad.
WKO_Luis
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 06:46 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Thought it was ok, but not as flippy as I wanted it to be. Aerostar and Gato Volador should've been in this instead of Super Fly or Laredo Kid.
Dylan
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 08:54 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

God damn you for telling me this is bad Phil. I really want to watch it and feel like I should but I'm not sure I can bring myself to now.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jul 10 2010, 01:09 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's not very long
Tim Evans
Posted: Jul 10 2010, 09:41 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

I didn't think the match was horrible. Jack, Suicida and Cerebro all looked pretty good. Still weird to see Jack Evans in IWRG.

Is it just me or has Freelance looked pretty weak since his return?
Dylan
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 01:50 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

I think he's looked at least good in everything and he was tremendous in at least one match
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0746 seconds | Archive