Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iwrg Lucha Libre. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IWRG 6/17
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 04:55 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Some good looking stuff has arrived
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jun 18 2010, 06:40 PM

Administrator

Both big matches were pretty solid stuff. I really enjoyed El Hijo Del Diablo in the trios, thought he looked really great working the mat with Trauma I. Cerebro v. Infernal was pretty great, big bomb throwing heavyweight brawl.
Nikita
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 10:59 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Man, I hope we see a few rematches of Traumas/Suicida vs Gringos VIP... that match was amazing.
WKO_Mike
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 03:17 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Doctor Cerebro vs Bombero Infernal

This was excellent whenever they were trying to boot each other's heads into the fifth row. Cerebro did a great job putting over Bombero's big boots etc. First fall had some unique shit, including a nifty stretch on the top rope and Bombero working over Cerebro with strikes while standing in the top rope hurricanrana position. When watching this, take note of Bombero's great facial expressions, especially in the first fall. I could have done without the never ending headlock and powerbomb no-sell. Finishing stretch kind of lacked drama, as well. Overall a good match.
WKO_Mike
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 11:26 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Traumas/Suicida vs Gringos wasn't quite a lucha match of the year candidate, but Loco getting dropkicked in the groin and taking a mini head bump in the process might be the spot of the year. I agree with Phil, Diablo was great working the mat mostly because he knew his role. Also Trauma I has become such a badass - he even looked threatening when the rudos were picking him apart.
Dylan
Posted: Jul 6 2010, 01:53 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

God damn I've got to see that trios first thing tomorrow morning. I really loved the Infernal/Cerebro match. I agree with Mike that the finishing run was a bit of a step down, but you knew the match was going to be good when the first shot is two guys beating the shit out of each other on the floor. Ring jacket as whip was fun and Infernal really has great range effectively going from asskicking prick to coward hiding behind the ref in the crowd to start the final fall. The revenge spots in this were really great and I thought Cerebro showed excellent fire.
Dylan
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 12:26 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3

I was not a huge fan of the first fall where I thought the matwork looked unusually over-cooperative at times, but the second and third falls of the trios were incredibly great and among the best stuff I've seen all year. You expect the Trauma's and Gringo Locos VIP to be great, but Suicida is really running under the radar this year despite being really strong in everything he has appeared in.
Phil Schneider
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 02:12 PM

Administrator

I may have liked the previous weeks match between the two teams even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EYx-YUHq1s
« Next Oldest | IWRG | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4168 seconds | Archive