Umbriss Manor, Home of past and present Sheikahn rulers
Matron Senka
Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:22 PM

Group: Sheikah
Member No.: 66

The Umbriss Manor, though not as grand as those found elsewhere in the Kingdom, especially when compared to those located in Hyrule Castle City, was the largest structure in Kakariko. Held together by wood, gathered from the nearby forests, and stone, most of which were imported from a Goron village on Death Mountain, the edifice was considerable strong, but was fairly vulnerable to fire. There had been reports in the past of the manor catching on fire, but it had only been in certain sectors of the home and thus had not entirely engulfed the manor in flame. Presently, the Sheikah have been taking precautions to prevent such an event from happening again and have begun to replace some of the old wooden parts with stone, and thanks to their Hylian brethren, some metal.

Inside the abode, one could observe a myriad of war trophies and tribal memoranda, but the most spectacular objects hung on either side of the halls leading to the Great Room. Every ten feet was a painting of a past Sheikahn ruler placed a scenario that best represented her reign or her own distinct personality. Impa was perhaps the most notable. The Sheikah was seated upon a stump in the palace courtyard while a young Zelda looked up at her. It showed her teaching the adolescent Princess of Destiny how to play the Ocarina, but of course, the sword strapped to Impa’s back was unsheathed slightly to show that she was ready and able to fight at a moment’s notice in order to protect Princess Zelda.

Between each Matron’s portrait was a simple off-white marble pillar about as wide as the length it was from an adult male’s elbow to the tip of his fingers. At about eyelevel, a small hole had been carved into the stone, and in the crevice that had been created sat a small oil lamp.

In the Great Room, eight pillars of the same color, but of a larger width, stood around the outer perimeter, which in turn gave an octagonal shape to the room. Each of the pillars was said to represent one of the seven sages, but the eighth symbolized their unity under the Golden Goddesses. This pillar was set at the top of the room, right behind the seat of the Matron. The room’s dark mahogany walls were plain for the most part, but the dark blue tapestries that hung from them, each bearing the red Eye of the Sheikah, brought a more elaborate feel to the room. The roof was fashioned into a dome and rather than blocking out the sun, had been fashioned around large panels of glass that had a slight rainbow effect to them. Whenever the sun, or the full moon, rose and fell, those within the Great Room were showered by a magnificent display of light that contrasted the rather dark and shadowy interior of the room. Lastly, the floor, made up of another type of marble-like, was black mixed with flecks of gold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Milady,” Xavier, the Captain of the Guard, dipped his head as he entered the Great Hall and stood before Senka. Clearing his throat, the extended his hand with a letter he had received earlier. “Two representatives from the City are coming to meet with you. One is the Archdruid; the other is a noble from the King’s Council.”

The Matriarch, who had up until recently begun to straighten the pillow on her uncomfortable chair, descended the stairs to her throne to take the report from Xavier. She glanced over it with a frown. At first, she had suspected that it may be to kindle new alliances. Of course, she had made it known time after time to numerous nobles that she had no desire to do so. It wasn’t until she got to the end of the letter that some of her worries subsided. Queen Zelda’s, as well as Queen Linnette’s, seal had been placed upon the parchment, and their signatures were found just below them.

Senka sighed softly and smiled a bit as she handed the letter back to Xavier. For once she was a bit glad to have a few visitors—especially the Archdruid. Everyone in the village appeared to love the Pontiff Driscoll and his artistic magic. Returning to her chair, she turned to look back at the Captain. She placed one hand on the soft pelts that adorned her belts and stroked it absentmindedly as she addressed him. “If you will, tell the villagers that the Archdruid is visiting once again; I’m sure they will greet him with open arms. Also, tell Master Tuhren that he is expected to be present when the representatives arrive, it shall be his first of many duties as my envoy.”

Nodding to dismiss the man, who dipped his head only slightly again as he exited, Senka returned to her chair and took the pillow in one hand. While it did add a bit more comfort to her lovely throne, it looked very unprofessional. The woman sighed as she placed in down against the chair’s back and sat down. It would have to do for now.

--------------------
user posted image
Archdruid Driscoll
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 02:39 PM

Pontiff of Courage

Group: Hylian
Member No.: 63

'Would You Rather' had become quite the impressive game, ending with Sorien and Driscoll drinking tea brewed from Oak leaves when the Archdruid asked the Marquis if he would rather drink oak tree tea or eat a roach that they found traveling through the grass. Sorien had opted for the tea, and the prize for both of them was a quite upset stomach that convinced them both retire to bed to fight it off in their sleep.

The four arrived in Kakariko the next morning where they were greeted by Sheikah expected their arrival, many of whom were overjoyed to see the Pontiff and curious to meet the Marquis who had come on behalf of the Queens. Captain Xavier met both of them, and he offered a low bow, taking Driscoll's offered hand and kissing it. "My mistress awaits you in Umbriss Manor, my lords." He informed them upon rising from his prostrate position. "She has been expecting you, and she has made ready a luncheon in your honor. If you will be so kind as to follow me, we shan't keep the Matron waiting."

Driscoll nodded in affirmation, and he smiled about to the Sheikah who had come to see the event. When last he left here over eight years ago, he was a young shaman under the tutelage of Archdruid Bragi, but his exploits with the Sheikah mages with whom he trained during his six month stay had earned him notoriety. Shadow was an attribute usually associated with Wisdom, but Lord Bragi was a true Druid. Driscoll's mentor believed that duality was the very nature of the Goddesses that they were not distinctly good or evil, but within themselves the sisters maintained a balance between chaos and order, darkness and light, destruction and creation. The elements of Shadow and Light were not exclusive to one Goddess, but they were two poles of each Goddess. With his convictions guiding him, Bragi had become a master of Shadow magic, an art which he also required Driscoll to train in. A true Archdruid of Nayru was loyal not the Royal Family or even the Church, but to the flow of energies that poured out from the Triforce. The stream of the Goddesses' righteousness would guide him in every aspect of life.

Thoughts of the past left the Pontiff as he stepped into Umbriss Manor, a structure that he felt was both majestic and mysterious where he had spent many a night in the past. The Triforce and symbols of the Sages carved upon the pillars along with other arcane markings and patterns were beautiful sights to behold to those who appreciated sacred things. Driscoll felt almost as if he were at home in the enclosure where the Matriarch of the Shiekah sat enthroned before them. When the group reached the foot of the dais where Senka was seated, the four all offered respectful bows that were obeisance enough to so respect, but not submission. Driscoll, ever the hyperactive, was the first to speak on behalf of the group, "Thou art born, Matron of the Shadow Folk, for Farore gives thee life, Nayru guides thy judgment, and Din upholds thy scepter."

--------------------
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
--The Maidens, A Link to the Past
user posted image
Matron Senka
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:49 PM

Senka sighed softly at the men’s bows, but she did not address them. She would allow them to do so without remark seeing as how they were envoys of the Hyrulean Queen and the Church. After her scarlet eyes observed each traveler, she rose and nodded to them. She began by addressing Driscoll, who, as she recalled, has always been the more outspoken of the shama that visited Kakariko. Of course, when last he visited, Senka’s mother, Jelena, still possessed the power and title of Matron. The torch had been passed since then.

“As always, Archdruid, it brings me great pleasure to see you,” she descended from her throne, her blade lance in hand, and stood before the men. “You know that you are always welcome in Kakariko—as I am sure my people will oft remind you during your stay.” She grinned. “Come, let us walk. We can discuss the situation on the way to the dining hall.” Senka’s silver and blue sari swished around her legs as she turned and began to walk.

Shifting only her gaze toward the nobleman that had accompanied the Druid of Farore, she continued. “Do you bring good news from Hyrule Castle City, councilor?”

The Marquis Lyshek, who had made sure to dress in his formal attire for the audience with the matriarch, paused only slight before answering. “Your Excellency, Her Majesty the Queen Mother has been concerned as of late regarding Sheikahn rebels. As you may or may not be aware, one such rogue, Zhivko N’jall, has managed to escape from the Desert Prison.”

Senka’s gait faltered briefly as Sorien spoke of the event. She was aware of several growing groups, but had yet to be informed of the traitor’s escape. “I see,” she stated simply and calmly as she continued walking.

The Marquis looked to Driscoll for assistance as his tongue desperately tried to find any words palpable enough to address the matter further.

((OoC: Sorry, my brain just completely shut off!! sad.gif ))

--------------------
user posted image
Archdruid Driscoll
Posted: Jul 23 2011, 01:15 AM

Pontiff of Courage

Driscoll knew this was true, but with such an out of the way journey to make now, the Pontiff knew he could not visit as often as he liked. That's why he need someone to train to send back to the village. He listened as Sorien explained things to Senka, and when he was called upon to help, the Archdruid was more than happy. "The Sheikah have always served Hyrule so well in accordance with the ancient customs, and the Goddesses have blessed your people with a great renaissance for their faithfulness. Unfortunately, turmoil in Hyrule has cast doubt in some many minds. Perhaps your assistance in putting down this traitor will bolster new support your people and a mutual understanding will bloom." Driscoll held out his palm and called upon magic to conjure a bud with he then bloomed into a beautiful, full purple rose, even growing a long stem.

The suave young clergyman flirtatiously presented the token to Senka and continued, "That is related to the reason why I am here. Lord Athanasios would see a Sheikah clergyman to begin a ministry here in Kakariko Village. We would have him seek after his own path in one of the three branches and come to fill Lord Renado's position. There hasn't been a full-time spiritual leader in Kakariko since he passed, and this saddens the Archon greatly. He's almost ready to come himself if no one else will." The purplenette smille and offered a chuckle as the group reached the dining hall.

--------------------
user posted image
Matron Senka
Posted: Jul 23 2011, 01:01 PM

Senka accepted the token from the Druid with fleeting smile. His way with magic had always been quite captivating to her people, and Matron was no exception. She sniffed the fragrant rose and turned slightly to face the men. “I had little doubt that some of your people would become suspicious of my race due to the actions of just a few rogues—'A few bad apples always have to spoil the whole bunch,' as the saying goes. However, at least I can rest knowing that your wise Queen can see past the fallacies spread by such traitors as Zhivko.” She cast a glance to Sorien. “You can inform Queen Zelda that she will have my full support when she needs it. For the time being, I will provide assistance in the form of two Sheikahn warriors and an assassin.”

Sorien nodded with an appreciative smile. “That would be beyond accommodating, your Excellency.” He was relieved that the Archdruid had taken the reigns for the moment.

“When you depart, be sure to ask Captain Xavier to send for Zaknafein and two warriors.” She moved into the dining hall and took her seat at the head of the table, motioning for the Archdruid to sit at her right and the Marquis to her left. “I believe, Driscoll, that you will discover that, like you, he has sort of fascination regarding unnatural hair color.” Senka chuckled and placed the rose in her water glass as she commented on the assassin’s green hair.

Though it was for the greater good, the Matriarch was hesitant to allow any more of her people to be whisked away to the city. She did not wish to restrain them, only protect them. The Druid did make a valid point, however, and after mulling over a few candidates, Senka spoke. “Perhaps, then, we shall leave the spot open for him,” she jested, “I do have a pair of siblings in mind—a sister and a brother. Both are young and stubborn, but both also show great potential. It is up to your discretion to decide which would be best suited for the training. Also,” she cast a glance over her shoulder and a men stepped forward, “this is Master Tuhren. He shall act as my emissary from here on out, so I suggest you three get acquainted.”

The half-blood placed a hand over his chest and bowed to the visitors as he was introduced. “It is an honor, my lords.” His movements were still a bit stiff from working on his cabin and though his muscles were sore and tired, he forced them to cooperate. In the back of his mind, he wondered if Regis was still working on debarking the tree logs or if he had stopped to take another nap. Knowing the man, it was probably the latter. “Lady Senka has instructed me to accompany you back to the city. I will act as an extra unit of protection should the need arise.” Senka’s scarlet eyes shifted from Tuhren to table and recognizing the command, the young man grinned and took a seat next to the Archdruid.

--------------------
user posted image
Archdruid Driscoll
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 04:37 AM

Pontiff of Courage

The life of a Templar was one of balance between two opposing concepts: war and silent meditation. Between the two a man who was a holy man of the Goddesses and a warrior of Hyrule was supposed to find peace. Cecil was a young blond man who had first entered the clergy at the age of seven, but he decided to train for the Knights of Hyrule simultaneously and was inducted to their order following his ordination. Now Sir Cecil was a trained killer who preached the will of the Goddesses for the enlightenment and eternal security of the people of Hyrule. As a devotee of Nayru, Cecil lived a simple life away from the luxuries enjoy by most knights in the service of their lords and employers. As it was written, "Put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to gluttony."* However, it was always rude to refuse the hospitality of ones hostess, and Matron Senka did not appear to be a lady who would be scorned with impunity.

The table that then men were led to was laid out with delicacies of beef, bread, cheese, potatoes, and SALT! Salt shakers were forbidden from the cloisters where Cecil had grown up since the Priest in charge believed more than enough was in the food for the growing boys. Even in his adult life, Cecil abstained from such trivial and worldly desires, but the seasoning had been afforded to him by his hostess who was not to be refused. Though it pained him so greatly to indulge in the rudiments of the world, Cecil picked up the shaker which felt as if it weighed a ton in his firm grip. With the filthiness of sin gripping at his battle-tested heart, the Templar salted his food....liberally.

While Roderick and Sephiran's branches preached self-denial, Driscoll, and Bragi before him, were fans of a phenomenon called sensory overload. Salt was awesome and so were black pepper, white pepper, chile peppers, extra hot peppers, super extra hot peppers, and peppers that were so hot they would melt your teeth out. Yep, sensory overload, there was nothing like it. Indulgence was to be praised, not scorned because the proper kind of indulgence would break the fabric of mortal sensation and pushed the practitioner into an altered state of consciousness. More than once in his life, Driscoll had attended and feast and practiced the true meaning of gluttony. The Archdruid had eaten until he was full. He had then excused himself so he could gag himself, regurgitate the food, and return to fill up. This he repeated six times that night, and he was seeing more than a few spots before his eyes when the meal was over, all in the name of religious discovery. He had not intentions of doing that tonight, but it was a happy memory nonetheless.

As Senka introduced the Sheikahn leader to him, Driscoll offered his own nod. Roderick and Sephiran had managed to breed some of their pomp and circumstance into the Archdruid. The Pontiffs, literally the 'Bridge Builders' between men and the gods, bowed to no one save the Supreme Apostle of the Goddesses. "We will be happy to have you join us, Master Tuhren. Tell me, do you play any instruments? Your Matron's banquet hall is lovely, but I would much rather play music than hear it played. If you play, what's say we give the minstrels a break?" He asked with an enthusiastic grin. Were his two counterparts around, this would have been the moment they would have excused the Archdruid for being a complete and total imbecile, but those two sticks in the mud weren't here now, were they?

*Proverbs 23:2

--------------------
user posted image
Tuhren Seviramp
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 09:19 AM

Etrom Dunade

Member No.: 61

“I’m sure we’ll be fine, Master Tuhren, but we welcome your addition,” Sorien smiled and gave a soft chuckle as he slathered his bread with honey and took a bite. Ah…such a heavenly taste… Fighting the urge to slump back into his chair and sigh contently, he instead set the morsel aside and drank a bit of wine to wash down the taste. He followed up with a large turkey leg.

After casting a glance toward the Marquis, Tuhren turned to look at the Archdruid and raised his left eyebrow slightly. Did he come across as one who was well versed in…verse? Whatever had been the reason for Driscoll believing the Sheikah had such a talent, it was apparently something Tuhren had never seen in himself. Perhaps it was just curiosity, however, and a need to strike up some other sort of conversation apart from the boring formalities which these meetings often resulted in.

“Sadly, no. I have not had the time nor ability to cultivate such talents. The most I can probably do is hum or clap in rhythm,” he chuckled. “But I’m sure that they would welcome the break, Archdruid.” Sorien, however, mumbled something about messing around with the piano, but his words were almost unintelligible.

Senka’s hand, which was in the process of bringing a steaming hot spoonful of soup to her lips, paused. With a soft sigh, she contemplated what sort of company Driscoll had chosen to surround himself with. She had expected the men to be hungry, but she had her concerns about the man who was apparently salting everything that he devoured. Catching herself staring at the group, the Matron placed the spoon into her own mouth and continued eating.

“You’re welcome to relieve them, Driscoll, if you do indeed have a burning desire to wow us with your musical abilities.” Senka had no qualms with allowing the man a bit of fun under her roof. Besides, when it came to this matter, music was music, regardless of who was creating it.

--------------------
user posted image
Archdruid Driscoll
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 11:54 PM

Pontiff of Courage

Driscoll accepted Senka's reply with a smile, and he quickly clasp his hands about Tuhren's elbow. The Archdruid lead the Sheikah over to where a young man played a dulcimer, and Driscoll happily received the instrument's two hammers and placed them in Tuhren's care. "Let the magic guide you, Master Tuhren," Came Driscoll's only instruction to the Sheikah before stepping away. Under the cover of his robes, the purple-haired man snapped the fingers of his left hand, bewitching the hammers so that they would pull ever so gently at Tuhren's hands, making the other man to play flawlessly. A second snap from the Pontiff's right hand enchanted the strings so that the sounds echoing from the dulcimer would not be merely lose that the instrument was capable of creating but also those of drums, violins, lyres, and flutes. This was truly going to be a great performance!

Driscoll moved to the center of the room where he clapped his hands, echoing a loud clap through the room. "Beautiful ladies and honorable gentlemen of the Sheikah, the Goddesses grant us so many dreams, and I invite you this evening to ever dream! Open you minds to the reality of the ethereal and incorporeal. See deep into your hearts and the hearts of those around you. Search for your soul mate, the one appointed for you by the Goddesses. Ladies quest through time and space for that dashing man, and gentlemen traverse the ages into the ageless eternity where your lady fair awaits you. Bask in the Glory of the Love of the Goddesses!"

With that, the hammers of the dulcimer held in Tuhren's hands began to move, and the soft tune echoed through the room as Driscoll sang:

Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

The Druid held his hands up high as the music built at his behest, out of the control of the dulcimer but fully in command of the Pontiff. Between Driscoll's hands the image of a woman then a man formed. The room lost all its light as the Bard of the Gods pulled it into his palms to use for his show. Colors of blues, purples, greens, and every one imaginable flowed through the room.

Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within

I'd take you away
Castaway on a lonely day
Bosom for a teary cheek
My song can but borrow your grace

Stars and galaxies formed around the room now in a wild dance of celestial bodies. A tear fell from the ceiling and crashed into the stars. The heavens dissolved and in their place were the man and woman before. They were now in each others embrace with the maiden's head resting on her lover's chest. Driscoll pranced about in a dance as he commanded the scene to continue on, and he made his way to Senka. He bowed before her, taking her pale hand into his own. He kissed it as he flattered her with the line "My song can but borrow your grace."

Ever felt away with me

My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Come out, come out wherever you are
So lost in your sea
Give in, give in for my touch
For my taste for my lust

Ever felt away with me

My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me...

The Archdruid's cosmic odyssey continued as the man and woman were married, approaching an altar where an Avatar of Farore herself stood to greet them. The Goddess shifted from the youngest sister to Din and then to Nayru, showing the full splendor of the Triumvirate to the audience as best as Driscoll could conjure. The Druid continued his wild dance until he flung himself as Senka's feet, on his knees with her hand in his:

Your beauty cascaded on me
In this white night fantasy!

The scenes all flashed together and then in a marvelous supernova, they were gone. Driscoll returned the light to the room and stopped the music. The room remind silent, in awe of both the Pontiff's magic and his music. "All I ever craved were the two dreams I shared with you. One I now have, will the other one ever dream remain? For yours I truly wish to be." He offered her a wink then kissed her hand. The Archdruid stood to his feet to face the crowd, and he offered them a low and gracious bow. Was he madly in love with Senka? No, but she was very attractive and perhaps he was attracted to her, but the Archdruid was forbidden to marry.

(Song is "Ever Dream" by Nightwish, click for link)

--------------------
user posted image
Matron Senka
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 12:45 PM

“Uh..?” was all that Tuhren could reply with as the druid took him by the arm and placed the instruments in his hands. The Shiekah, confused and quite sure that he was going to make a fool of himself, stared at Driscoll as he walked away. Tuhren’s grey eyes fell on one hammer and then the other and with an anxious sigh he closed his eyes as the hammers struck out the first few chords of the song. While the young man had never been a musician, nor had he ever planned on becoming one, the Archdruid’s magic allowed him to play like a professional—or rather a god seeing as how even more instruments began to play even though only one was physically available.

As the song continued, however, there came a point where the Shiekahn emissary was too transfixed by the magic which Archdruid Driscoll was using. It was no wonder that the rest of Kakariko’s residents held him in such high esteem; his abilities were rather unique and inspiring. As the music faded, applause rose and filled the room, and Tuhren, knowing that he had not truly helped in anyway, stepped away from the dulcimer and gave a simple nod as he returned to his seat.

“Bravo, Driscoll!” Sorien rose from his chair in a standing ovation and gave the younger man a wide grin. “Never have I seen such a fantastic display of the arcane! You truly are blessed by the Goddesses, my friend.” The Marquis looked to Tuhren. “And of course, wonderful job, Master Tuhren. I doubt you’ll ever forget that experience.” The Sheikah nodded slowly. “And I doubt I’ll ever be able to replicate it.” He couldn’t help but allow his gaze to wander toward the Matron and the Archdruid. Twice, the purple-haired man had attempted to flatter the woman, but was it just part of his show? Only the Druid himself, and perhaps the Sheikah Matron, knew for sure.

“A stellar performance as always,” she grinned as he kissed her hand a second time. “I must say, Archdruid, that I’m beginning to think you may have ulterior motives for your visit here.” Senka boldly announced. This had not been the first time the young man had flattered her, and probably would not be his last, nevertheless, Senka did not deny him the opportunity. In fact, she found his enticing actions a rather welcome change. Not many people, unless they were noble or well-trained warriors of her clan, would approach her in such a way—it simply was not done.

The Matron’s face developed into a coy smile as she turned from Driscoll. She knew that the eccentric young man, like the other pontiffs, was forbidden from taking a wife of his own, but unlike the other two, he was much more lenient with regards to the many facets of romance.“The only obstacle between you and your dream is your clerical oaths, Archdruid” she teased him. She was not implying that he could be hers, however. As was custom, and if it was the Goddess’s will, she would seek out and marry one of her own clan’s nobles or warriors. By him, she would be able to pass down her title, but should she be unable or unwilling to do such, she had the choice of bestowing such on another worthy Sheikah.

Sorien stretched a bit. “I think I shall retire, if I may, Your Highness.” Senka nodded and the Marquis exited after giving his thanks for the hospitality and bowing his head gratefully.

--------------------
user posted image
Archdruid Driscoll
Posted: Aug 9 2011, 10:25 PM

Pontiff of Courage

As the others cleared out, and since the Marquis had decided that he was a bit too weary to continue, Senka asked the Archdruid to accompany her to a sideroom. Like the rest of the manor it was fairly dark and adorned in the Sheikahn colors. She moved across the room and sat on the edge of the desk. "I suppose your comrades have become a bit too weary to continue negotiations, Driscoll." She adjusted the ends of her Sari so that it covered her leg and allowed a bit more modesty. Driscoll had followed Senka into the side room, and the purple-haired druid offered a chuckle at her observation. "It has been a long trip for Lord Sorien and I suspect he's not used to such." He pulled up an armchair near the desk and had a seat. "I spoke with the young man you suggested to study at the Capital, and he agreed to accompany me home."

"Ah...I suppose Gwendelyn is more comfortable here. Quinn, as I am sure you gathered, is the more adventurous of the two." The Matron signed and nodded. "I understand, however. What other manner of business does your queen wish to address?" The woman's scarlet eyes settled on the younger man as he made himself comfortable. Driscoll sighed as he sank down into the chair to rest himself, "I suppose it would be most beneficial to your people for you to send monetary tribute and a few of your agents to assist with the investigation of N'Jall."

Senka shook her head. "We cannot afford to send much more monetarily than we are already. Everyone is feeling the strain, my old friend. I have already promised you several of my warriors and one of my best assassins, do you believe you will require more?" He shrugged in response, "I don't think you can afford not to spare at least a small amount." He said with a bit of a smirk to Senka, though he was truly being honest.The Sheikahn leader gave a reluctant sigh. "It is all but avoidable, is it not? While we are still willing to assist your people, the clan, as I am sure Zelda is aware, will only be able to lend minimal financial support."

Driscoll took Senka's hand into his own and gave her a slight tug, "Enough of politics." The Pontiff pulled the Sheikahn matriarch into his lap in the chair. "I'd rather talk about how I shall ever get through this night when I am so terribly homesick." She resisted only slightly as the Archdruid pulled her toward him. She smirked and shook her head. Such a typical move for him. Senka placed a hand gently on his cheek. "You're such a creative man, Your Eminence. I'm sure you will find a way to pass the time." She stepped back from him and coyly placed her hands on her hips.

"Shall we retire to your chambers then, my dear?" He asked, playing with a strand of his purple hair. She rolled her red eyes and leaned against her staff. Her lids lowered slightly as her brows pressed together. "Only if you enlighten me about that bit of ink I spotted on you earlier. However, I would advise that you don't expect much," she grinned.

He smirked and stood up, turning around to have his back facing her. "It's just a simple Triforce seal, and you've seen it once or twice before. Don't you remember that time we went swimming when last I was here?" He lifted up the back of his robes and pulled the waistband of his pants down a bit, showing off his tattoo of the Triforce seal and a little of his posterior."Goddess Din, Driscoll!" Senka turned her head to the side and shut her eyes. "This is not the place... nor the time to bring up past shenanigans." While she was not completely embarrassed, she did not feel it was entirely appropriate for the situation. Then again, when ever was Driscoll appropriate? "Just go. I'll meet you there soon." She ran a hand through her feathery hair and then placed her head against her weapon.

He laughed and returned his clothing to their appropriate positions. The Archdruid made his way to Senka's bedroom. He gazed around, picking up a few trinkets to examine them as he waited for the Matron to enter. He wondered if anyone noticed him coming in, not wanting to cause a scandal but never one to pass up a good time.

The Sheikah Matron hesitated for a moment before entering her own room. Senka was not worried about privacy, as most of the guards had learned from past experiences that her room was her sanctuary and had thus opted to distance themselves from it, save for the occasional passing when going through their rounds of the manor. As she entered the room, she approached Driscoll and brushed her lips against his cheek before pulling him by his collar to sit on the bed. It was going to be a long night…

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1362 seconds | Archive
Skins are copyright MidnaScape.