Image and video hosting by TinyPic

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Challenging Minds. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

>
Welcome to Challenging Minds
The site that is a Graphic Challenge as well as a Video Challenge Board. There is many things for you to do. Just want to make your stay as great as possible.
MUST READS
Board Rules
Graphic Challenge Rules
Video Challenge Rules
The Staff
Meghan :: Admin
Ashley Marie :: Co-Admin
Melinda :: Co-Admin

here it goes again by PASSINGthought

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

We're Back
Meghan
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 06:40 PM

Greg's Charmed Girl

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

So after must debate with myself and four long month since I posted the new year round about, I finally decided to give the board another shot. It's just been around for so long and I can't seem to give it up. So spent a while working on getting things back up and running. I decided to started fresh with the Challenges, both Graphic and Video. So that way the old one weren't in the way and it was kind of started all over again.

And gave the board a little fresh look. The graphics are of the CBS comedy The Big Bang Theory. As is the video of the moment, which is by aPASSINGthought. You should all totally check out her videos. They are all amazing.

And everything else is still around, The chat thread, a spot were you can ask for help on your graphics and videos. You can even post graphics you made and wanted to show off. Or videos you made and wanted people to see. And Fan Fictions as well. So even if you are doing challenges you still can find someone thing on the board. Wither it's just chatting with the members about nothing, Discussing Tv shows or movies, Playing games or posting your creations. There is always something to do. And hope you find the place as much fun as we do.

So come and check it out.

Your Admin,
Meghan
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Photobucket ADD REPLY QUICK REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3341 seconds | Archive

oh, the drama skin mimmy of RCR && RPG Underground